FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About “TICK TOCK” Set To Drop TOMORROW

When you read my texts, you're reading the truth with God as my guide.

That's Satan's voice you're listening to. God would never tell you to lie.

If you think you've made a special deal with Satan for a luxury suite in Hell, think again. He's the lord of lies. He doesn't honor deals. You're going to burn with all the other sinners.
As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative with impeccable moral values and character, I fight Satan every day.....in the form of his disciples known as Liberals.
As a fucking ignorant redneck bigot, when you get out of your single wide, it is only to replenish your supply of moon. Ah yes, a Southern Baptist Southern Conservative. The people that vote for people that molest little girls. We have your number.

What a bigot you are..............
Well, yes, I really have an aversion to ignorant bigots. But I won't force you to sit in the back of the bus. LOL

You must hate yourself......

Oh this is going to be good!. I've come to conclusions that Hannity had an inside source in the appropriately named White House. Nevertheless, Adam Schiff is in panic mode.

FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About 'TICK TOCK' Set To Drop TOMORROW

Adam Schiff Goes Into Overdrive – Attacks POTUS Trump For Wanting the FISA Memo Released to Public

Hannity is a fraud and a drama queen trying to boost falling ratings.
LOL

Hannity's ratings dwarf all of the other cable news....

Nice spin...

No Rachel Maddow of MSNBC is clobbering Hannity in the same time spot. It's because she is actually reporting the news, not making it up---:badgrin:
Rachel Maddow crushes Fox News in August; CNN gaining fast

c10cbfe2fb283dc36f26531ec6f7d5f1.jpg

Have you noticed how Trump never attacks her? She didn't even make an honorable mention in his "fake media" awards.

I think he's afraid of drawing attention to her. She's been ruthlessly connecting the Trump Russia dots for a year now.

Yeah, she really got Trump with is tax returns! Wow! That was an epic beatdown! Too bad she was beating herself!

Meh....
I don't think the PTB are going to let something like this stand in their way.....
SHOW me the CONVICTIONS....and I'll go to the jail in PERSON to verify they're there.....

Then and ONLY then will this amount to anything.
Until then it's more of the same old same old dog and pony show,

Pulling the proverbial "wool" over the American Sheeple's faces is as easy as taking candy from a baby.

This will blow over and the deep state (specifically meaning that there are people in high places in government who are corrupt and do shady if not illegal things to benefit select individuals and agendas over doing their lawful sworn jobs for the people of the United States of America).... and corruption will go on.

Nothing to see here....move along.....

Hey dippity-doo... they got the FISA warrant because they had Russia operatives on TAPE saying they had turned Carter Page into an operative for them giving them documents... from 2013!
Bull Shit...

It's in court documents in New York. They used it to indict one of the Russian spies.
There was very little real evidence in that redacted memo. Your making wild assumptions without a clue.

Wrong. It is in court documents. The FBI and CIA actually have the tapes. If Trump wants to play this little game of exposing classified information as a political tool, it will come back to bite him in the ass when things like the Carter Page tapes get released to show that the FISA warrant was, well warranted.

The FBI actually gave fake information to the Russian spies in binders that they had bugged, and have recordings of the men talking about how they had compromised Page and gotten information from him.

I think it's clear that the dems on the house intel committee have to release the actual report to counter nunes' hack job

Then why did every single DEM vote NOT to release it?

When you read my texts, you're reading the truth with God as my guide.

That's Satan's voice you're listening to. God would never tell you to lie.

If you think you've made a special deal with Satan for a luxury suite in Hell, think again. He's the lord of lies. He doesn't honor deals. You're going to burn with all the other sinners.
As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative with impeccable moral values and character, I fight Satan every day.....in the form of his disciples known as Liberals.
As a fucking ignorant redneck bigot, when you get out of your single wide, it is only to replenish your supply of moon. Ah yes, a Southern Baptist Southern Conservative. The people that vote for people that molest little girls. We have your number.
Let me guess..

You just saw the full moon and now your changing into a werewolf.. And your incoherent howling is just that.... incoherent howling..

Bull Shit...

It's in court documents in New York. They used it to indict one of the Russian spies.
There was very little real evidence in that redacted memo. Your making wild assumptions without a clue.

Wrong. It is in court documents. The FBI and CIA actually have the tapes. If Trump wants to play this little game of exposing classified information as a political tool, it will come back to bite him in the ass when things like the Carter Page tapes get released to show that the FISA warrant was, well warranted.

The FBI actually gave fake information to the Russian spies in binders that they had bugged, and have recordings of the men talking about how they had compromised Page and gotten information from him.

I think it's clear that the dems on the house intel committee have to release the actual report to counter nunes' hack job

To get the dumb fuck GOP to do just that, to show how Goddamned stupid they really are.

Bull Shit...

You're talking about the wrong thing.

Bull Shit...

Maybe because it contains classified information. The fact is that Republicans are trying to turn the FBI and DOJ into Trump's personal Gestapo.

Oh this is going to be good!. I've come to conclusions that Hannity had an inside source in the appropriately named White House. Nevertheless, Adam Schiff is in panic mode.

FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About 'TICK TOCK' Set To Drop TOMORROW

Adam Schiff Goes Into Overdrive – Attacks POTUS Trump For Wanting the FISA Memo Released to Public
Interesting....

Friends within the LE circles are telling me that high level folks are very nervous. The rumors are, there is a massive deep seated corruption problem in all four major agencies command staff (FBI, CIA, NSA, and DOJ) and this memo will force them to deal with it. Payoffs, threats, intentional destruction of evidence, illegal dissemination of FISA collected data and cover up....

Now more than ever I want to see this document.

If the command staff is as worried about this as much as I am told they are, we will be seeing resignations in an effort to keep from being forced into compulsory testimony as an employee.

Going to be an interesting week...
Sources were right again.... lol

Interesting....

Friends within the LE circles are telling me that high level folks are very nervous. The rumors are, there is a massive deep seated corruption problem in all four major agencies command staff (FBI, CIA, NSA, and DOJ) and this memo will force them to deal with it. Payoffs, threats, intentional destruction of evidence, illegal dissemination of FISA collected data and cover up....

If the command staff is as worried about this as much as I am told they are, we will be seeing resignations in an effort to keep from being forced into compulsory testimony as an employee.

You mean the same sources that told you ANTIFA shot down the police helicopter in Charlottesville?

Y’all liberals shouldn’t worry bout this FISA stuff, y’all still need to find proof for that RUSSIAN thingy, just keep watching CNN and we will let you know what criminals went to jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
23k32h.jpg

Qg5lQzL.jpg

Maybe because it contains classified information. The fact is that Republicans are trying to turn the FBI and DOJ into Trump's personal Gestapo.
Nope... Wrong as usual..

Obama and Hillary weaponized every government agency they touched.. Now were having to remove the trash in an effort to get those agencies under control and give them back ethical conduct supervisors...

Liberals make such a fucking mess every time they touch anything..

Interesting....

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe 'removed' from the bureau

A source confirmed to Fox News that McCabe is taking “terminal leave” – effectively taking vacation until he reaches his planned retirement in a matter of weeks. As such, he will not be reporting to work at the FBI anymore.

LOL McCabe is on leave, using up his accrued vacation prior to his retirement date. LOL God, you assholes love to make mountains out of molehills.

Y’all liberals shouldn’t worry bout this FISA stuff, y’all still need to find proof for that RUSSIAN thingy, just keep watching CNN and we will let you know what criminals went to jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
23k32h.jpg

View attachment 174014
LOL 'Conservatives' are so stupid, that they think that cartoons are effective debating points. LOL

WOW...

McCabe is now being allowed to use his vacation time to run out the clock and give him his pension.. McCabe will get his pension if he can stay out of prison...

Interesting....

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe 'removed' from the bureau

A source confirmed to Fox News that McCabe is taking “terminal leave” – effectively taking vacation until he reaches his planned retirement in a matter of weeks. As such, he will not be reporting to work at the FBI anymore.

LOL McCabe is on leave, using up his accrued vacation prior to his retirement date. LOL God, you assholes love to make mountains out of molehills.
That was just decided in the last few hours... You really are an ignorant fuck..

Forum List

Back