FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About “TICK TOCK” Set To Drop TOMORROW

Oh this is going to be good!. I've come to conclusions that Hannity had an inside source in the appropriately named White House. Nevertheless, Adam Schiff is in panic mode.

FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About 'TICK TOCK' Set To Drop TOMORROW

Adam Schiff Goes Into Overdrive – Attacks POTUS Trump For Wanting the FISA Memo Released to Public

Hannity is a fraud and a drama queen trying to boost falling ratings.

Sure, who cares, how about focusing on what's important, the FISA memo.

Oh this is going to be good!. I've come to conclusions that Hannity had an inside source in the appropriately named White House. Nevertheless, Adam Schiff is in panic mode.

FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About 'TICK TOCK' Set To Drop TOMORROW

Adam Schiff Goes Into Overdrive – Attacks POTUS Trump For Wanting the FISA Memo Released to Public

Hannity is a fraud and a drama queen trying to boost falling ratings.

Y’all liberals shouldn’t worry bout this FISA stuff, y’all still need to find proof for that RUSSIAN thingy, just keep watching CNN and we will let you know what criminals went to jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
23k32h.jpg

View attachment 174014
LOL 'Conservatives' are so stupid, that they think that cartoons are effective debating points. LOL

Hey Dumb Ass....

A picture is worth a thousand words…

thebrain.jpg

It's in court documents in New York. They used it to indict one of the Russian spies.
There was very little real evidence in that redacted memo. Your making wild assumptions without a clue.

Wrong. It is in court documents. The FBI and CIA actually have the tapes. If Trump wants to play this little game of exposing classified information as a political tool, it will come back to bite him in the ass when things like the Carter Page tapes get released to show that the FISA warrant was, well warranted.

The FBI actually gave fake information to the Russian spies in binders that they had bugged, and have recordings of the men talking about how they had compromised Page and gotten information from him.

I think it's clear that the dems on the house intel committee have to release the actual report to counter nunes' hack job

Then why did every single DEM vote NOT to release it?

Maybe because it contains classified information. The fact is that Republicans are trying to turn the FBI and DOJ into Trump's personal Gestapo.

You are wrong NAZI...

Trump is trying to restore our faith in them.

There was very little real evidence in that redacted memo. Your making wild assumptions without a clue.

Wrong. It is in court documents. The FBI and CIA actually have the tapes. If Trump wants to play this little game of exposing classified information as a political tool, it will come back to bite him in the ass when things like the Carter Page tapes get released to show that the FISA warrant was, well warranted.

The FBI actually gave fake information to the Russian spies in binders that they had bugged, and have recordings of the men talking about how they had compromised Page and gotten information from him.

I think it's clear that the dems on the house intel committee have to release the actual report to counter nunes' hack job

Maybe because it contains classified information. The fact is that Republicans are trying to turn the FBI and DOJ into Trump's personal Gestapo.

You are wrong NAZI...

You mean like when he fired Sally Yates after she warned him that Flynn was lying? :banana:

It's in court documents in New York. They used it to indict one of the Russian spies.

Maybe?

That's all you have is "maybe"?

Typical!

Apparently the FBI and DOJ were Hillary's henchmen!

You are wrong NAZI...

You mean like when he fired Sally Yates after she warned him that Flynn was lying? :banana:

She was fired for not defending the travel ban.

You are wrong NAZI...

She was fired for not defending the travel ban.

You keep believing that. ;)

Bull Shit...

Actually Dems voted for the FBI to review it before it was released, Republicans voted against that, and Democrats wanted to put out their own memo, and Republicans voted against that--:badgrin: So this is strickly for the Republican dog & pony show--that is going to backfire on them.

There has never been a President in this nations history, that was so naive, and frankly stupid enough to make enemies out of the 3 most powerful agencies in this country. The media, our intelligence agencies and the DOJ.

The more he calls the media fake, the more they will write and report. The more he insults, threatens, & fires people within the FBI, the more he implicates himself into a cover-up and the deeper they will dig.:dig:

The more he insults the DOJ, the more they'll LEAK. And that's exactly what is going to happen--if the Republican drafted memo gets released--after being warned by the Assistant Attorney General not to do it.

Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd told House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Devin Nunes in a letter Wednesday that releasing a memo prepared by the committee's staff alleging abuses at the Department of Justice and FBI would be "extraordinarily reckless."
In letter, DOJ tells Devin Nunes releasing memo would be "extraordinarily reckless" - CBS News

nixon%2Btrump.jpeg

First of all I want to thank oreo for not posting homosexual Shep Smith's idiotic rants. But the ridiculously gay looking Watergate cartoon. What Butthurt Barry Obama, Crooked Hillary and the rest of the democrat scum have done by weaponizing the FBI and DOJ and their fake news MSM is infinitely more corrupt than Watergate.

First of all I want to thank oreo for not posting homosexual Shep Smith's idiotic rants. But the ridiculously gay looking Watergate cartoon. What Butthurt Barry Obama, Crooked Hillary and the rest of the democrat scum have done by weaponizing the FBI and DOJ and their fake news MSM is infinitely more corrupt than Watergate.
This scandal, that we ALL knew was coming, will make Watergate look like kiddie camp.

Guarantee, this will go all the way up to the KENYAN before it's all said and done, and people WILL go to jail.

The democraps are FINISHED.

007, check out Tucker's show last night if for reason you missed it!

The entire show was great as usual but note the info starting at 6:20. The Kenyan OBAMA was actively involved in the Russian hoax conspiracy!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

The entire show was great as usual but note the info starting at 6:20. The Kenyan OBAMA was actively involved in the Russian hoax conspiracy!

This scandal, although it's been brewing for some time, is only just GETTING STARTED. It WILL go all the way up to Barry.

But when it's over, or even maybe at some point during, even if we don't know it's happening, the US Marshalls could be sent to Hawaii with WARRANT IN HAND to search for this FABLED hard copy certificate of birth that obama claims is there. Well, I think even though the dems have ridiculed anyone and everyone for years that says there isn't one, they knew there isn't one also. They just wanted to protect their MESSIAH. But the shit will hit the fan, and all us that know there isn't one, we'll get the last laugh.

This scandal, although it's been brewing for some time, is only just GETTING STARTED. It WILL go all the way up to Barry.

But when it's over, or even maybe at some point during, even if we don't know it's happening, the US Marshalls could be sent to Hawaii with WARRANT IN HAND to search for this FABLED hard copy certificate of birth that obama claims is there. Well, I think even though the dems have ridiculed anyone and everyone for years that says there isn't one, they knew there isn't one also. They just wanted to protect their MESSIAH. But the shit will hit the fan, and all us that know there isn't one, we'll get the last laugh.

Holy shit... you're still on this birther crap? You're only making yourself look like a fool.

Holy shit... you're still on this birther crap? You're only making yourself look like a fool.

OK... Einstein... I'll ask you once... show me the hard copy certificate of birth... go ahead, you pathetic little ass clown... show me... find it... let's see it.

We AAAAALLL know NO ONE has EVER seen it, because there ISN'T ONE, and don't think for a minute that JACK OFFS like YOU thiking your DUMBASS little quips have made ANYONE forget about it.

You'll have shit on face one of these days, and I'll be the guy smearing, you retarded idiot.

OK... Einstein... I'll ask you once... show me the hard copy certificate of birth... go ahead, you pathetic little ass clown... show me... find it... let's see it.

We AAAAALLL know NO ONE has EVER seen it, because there ISN'T ONE, and don't think for a minute that JACK OFFS like YOU thiking your DUMBASS little quips have made ANYONE forget about it.

You'll have shit on face one of these days, and I'll be the guy smearing, you retarded idiot.

Is Obama's mom a native U.S. citizen from Hawaii?

OPPSIE....

McCabe was placed on administrative leave today when he reported for work. McCabe was stripped of all authorities to conduct federal business or to take any official actions. His computers and notes were all confiscated. Access to all federal data bases and security clearances were also revoked.

This is what is done when your a suspect in a criminal investigation..
link
McCabe was not even allowed to attend the morning meeting. I've had several LE people tell me he is now in very deep shit. He is accused of forcing officers to change their 302's in an effort to bear false statements against Trump. THIS IS PERJURY... Falsifying the Records, Manufacturing criminal behavior... this will kill the Special Counsel..

This thing is blowing up right in front of us..

So, you do not have a link, figured that was the case

funny how the uninformed think that shep smith is "ranting" when you just don't like reality. it offends trumpsters. what him being gay has to do with the price of rice in china is beyond me.

nice rant, though. :cuckoo:

Is Obama's mom a native U.S. citizen from Hawaii?

I figure anyone who's still a birther at this point simply isn't worth the time it takes to click on a post. *shrug*

Forum List

Back