🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About “TICK TOCK” Set To Drop TOMORROW

TO add insult to injury...

The Special Counsel is now in peril as all of the evidence used that passed McCabes desk is now fully suspect as being made up, falsified, or altered. Now nothing is usable in court... Mueller is reported to be PISSED! This thing may have just killed the whole of the special counsels investigations.

No it isn't. Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein is the one that has had oversight over Mueller's investigation, not McCabe.

LOL

McCabe was forcing officers to CHANGE THEIR RECORD OF INTERVIEW's to make up criminal conduct and statements. You just don't have the capability to understand those were used to CREATE REASONABLE SUSPICION to get the FISA warrant.

Thus the warrants are invalid and any thing that was learned from them is fruit of the poisonous tree..

This means Mueller HAS NOTHING and everything he did have is now tainted... Mueller has just had 99% of his evidence ripped from him... he now has nothing..

Hey dippity-doo... they got the FISA warrant because they had Russia operatives on TAPE saying they had turned Carter Page into an operative for them giving them documents... from 2013!
Bull Shit...

It's in court documents in New York. They used it to indict one of the Russian spies.

shhhhhh.... the truth affects them like water affects the wicked witch of the west

Trump, "I was set to testify under oath before Mueller, then this memo came out and I discovered that he's a seditious traitor"

The Left knows they are in deep-doo Frank, of this I have no doubt.

CONSIDER-------> We all know politicians from both sides; especially Republicans, are weak kneed jellyfish. Whenever controversy strikes, they all head in the opposite direction. Is that not so!

And yet, here we have a White House, appearing to be politically on fire, and even the RINO'S are running into that fire proclaiming they have the DEMOCRATIC firehouse in their hands to put it out.

Now, just knowing that, and if you were forced to bet without knowing nothing else, what are the odds, would you say; that the jellyfish Republicans are telling the truth, and actually have something, as they are doing the polar opposite of what they always do, when the poop hits the fan-)

what are the odds, would you say; that the jellyfish Republicans are telling the truth, and actually have something
Republicans have nothing. Just like the “secret society”; just like “Obama wiretapped me”; just like “repeal and replace Obamacare; Republicans ALWAYS have NOTHING
Uh....they have the House, Senate, and White House.
And all they have done thus far is pass a tax bill that 75% of Americans don't like.

No it isn't. Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein is the one that has had oversight over Mueller's investigation, not McCabe.

LOL

McCabe was forcing officers to CHANGE THEIR RECORD OF INTERVIEW's to make up criminal conduct and statements. You just don't have the capability to understand those were used to CREATE REASONABLE SUSPICION to get the FISA warrant.

Thus the warrants are invalid and any thing that was learned from them is fruit of the poisonous tree..

This means Mueller HAS NOTHING and everything he did have is now tainted... Mueller has just had 99% of his evidence ripped from him... he now has nothing..

Hey dippity-doo... they got the FISA warrant because they had Russia operatives on TAPE saying they had turned Carter Page into an operative for them giving them documents... from 2013!
Bull Shit...

It's in court documents in New York. They used it to indict one of the Russian spies.
There was very little real evidence in that redacted memo. Your making wild assumptions without a clue.

Wrong. It is in court documents. The FBI and CIA actually have the tapes. If Trump wants to play this little game of exposing classified information as a political tool, it will come back to bite him in the ass when things like the Carter Page tapes get released to show that the FISA warrant was, well warranted.

The FBI actually gave fake information to the Russian spies in binders that they had bugged, and have recordings of the men talking about how they had compromised Page and gotten information from him.

Oh this is going to be good!. I've come to conclusions that Hannity had an inside source in the appropriately named White House. Nevertheless, Adam Schiff is in panic mode.

FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About 'TICK TOCK' Set To Drop TOMORROW

Adam Schiff Goes Into Overdrive – Attacks POTUS Trump For Wanting the FISA Memo Released to Public

Hannity is a fraud and a drama queen trying to boost falling ratings.

Y’all liberals shouldn’t worry bout this FISA stuff, y’all still need to find proof for that RUSSIAN thingy, just keep watching CNN and we will let you know what criminals went to jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MAGA

Mueller Ain't Going Away!

LOL

Bull Shit...

There was very little real evidence in that redacted memo. Your making wild assumptions without a clue.

Wrong. It is in court documents. The FBI and CIA actually have the tapes. If Trump wants to play this little game of exposing classified information as a political tool, it will come back to bite him in the ass when things like the Carter Page tapes get released to show that the FISA warrant was, well warranted.

The FBI actually gave fake information to the Russian spies in binders that they had bugged, and have recordings of the men talking about how they had compromised Page and gotten information from him.

I think it's clear that the dems on the house intel committee have to release the actual report to counter nunes' hack job

"Tapes." :p

Yes the dems need to hire the scam artists who drafted the fake "dossier." One of the authors is apparently Butthurt Barry! :afro:

Oh this is going to be good!. I've come to conclusions that Hannity had an inside source in the appropriately named White House. Nevertheless, Adam Schiff is in panic mode.

FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About 'TICK TOCK' Set To Drop TOMORROW

Adam Schiff Goes Into Overdrive – Attacks POTUS Trump For Wanting the FISA Memo Released to Public

Hannity is a fraud and a drama queen trying to boost falling ratings.
LOL

Hannity's ratings dwarf all of the other cable news....

Nice spin...
Viewing Him from here he seems pretty pathetic actually,a Yes Man

OPPSIE....

McCabe was placed on administrative leave today when he reported for work. McCabe was stripped of all authorities to conduct federal business or to take any official actions. His computers and notes were all confiscated. Access to all federal data bases and security clearances were also revoked.

This is what is done when your a suspect in a criminal investigation..
link
McCabe was not even allowed to attend the morning meeting. I've had several LE people tell me he is now in very deep shit. He is accused of forcing officers to change their 302's in an effort to bear false statements against Trump. THIS IS PERJURY... Falsifying the Records, Manufacturing criminal behavior... this will kill the Special Counsel..

This thing is blowing up right in front of us..
More stinky 'facts' from the ample ass of Silly Billy.

Bull Shit...

I think it's clear that the dems on the house intel committee have to release the actual report to counter nunes' hack job

Something definitely needs to be done. It's obvious at this point there is no such thing as taking the higher road in the Trump Presidency. You have to fight fire with fire.

Oh goody! Another thing to keep bringing up for the next year asking when it will happen.

You have this confused with you FAKE Russian collusion

Bullshit over your Butt Hurt with hillary getting her

Ass stomped in the dirt by President Donald J. Trump…

Now that is a goody:dance:

When you read my texts, you're reading the truth with God as my guide.

That's Satan's voice you're listening to. God would never tell you to lie.

If you think you've made a special deal with Satan for a luxury suite in Hell, think again. He's the lord of lies. He doesn't honor deals. You're going to burn with all the other sinners.
As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative with impeccable moral values and character, I fight Satan every day.....in the form of his disciples known as Liberals.
As a fucking ignorant redneck bigot, when you get out of your single wide, it is only to replenish your supply of moon. Ah yes, a Southern Baptist Southern Conservative. The people that vote for people that molest little girls. We have your number.

Bull Shit...

Something definitely needs to be done. It's obvious at this point there is no such thing as taking the higher road in the Trump Presidency. You have to fight fire with fire.

I was listening to David from before... the poor guy is sitting shiva for his party

Rosenstein and Mueller were up to their old tricks (the likes which sent innocent people to prison) and Comey is the 3rd 'stooge' named, supposedly in the up-coming 'Summary of Evidence'.
Don't forget about Muellers number one henchman Jew Weissman.

Just stop already.
No, I will not stop. American Patriot Steve McGarrett will not be silenced. American Patriot Steve McGarrett will continue to exercise his first amendment rights and freedom of expression exposing the truth.

Dunce. You may have a point. You may even start off being right. Then you switch over to far left wing Hamas loving blame the Jews bullshit. If you think me telling you to just stop already is trying to silence you then you have no idea what censorship is. Dunce.

Don't forget about Muellers number one henchman Jew Weissman.

Just stop already.
No, I will not stop. American Patriot Steve McGarrett will not be silenced. American Patriot Steve McGarrett will continue to exercise his first amendment rights and freedom of expression exposing the truth.

Dunce. You may have a point. You may even start off being right. Then you switch over to far left wing Hamas loving blame the Jews bullshit. If you think me telling you to just stop already is trying to silence you then you have no idea what censorship is. Dunce.
The Jewish media has indoctrinated you well. Your parents must be so proud!

And what are Sean Hannity and Mark Levin? Jewish!

I agree with Savanah, even when you have a point, you turn people off by using Leftist labels.

Lets just say, you are at times, the only person I know who would be winning an auto race, then purposely drive the car into a tree to make sure you lose.

Sean Hannity is Catholic. Have a nice day! :D

If you think you've made a special deal with Satan for a luxury suite in Hell, think again. He's the lord of lies. He doesn't honor deals. You're going to burn with all the other sinners.
As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative with impeccable moral values and character, I fight Satan every day.....in the form of his disciples known as Liberals.
As a fucking ignorant redneck bigot, when you get out of your single wide, it is only to replenish your supply of moon. Ah yes, a Southern Baptist Southern Conservative. The people that vote for people that molest little girls. We have your number.

What a bigot you are..............

What a bigot you are..............
Well, yes, I really have an aversion to ignorant bigots. But I won't force you to sit in the back of the bus. LOL

Forum List

Back