🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About “TICK TOCK” Set To Drop TOMORROW

Oh this is going to be good!. I've come to conclusions that Hannity had an inside source in the appropriately named White House. Nevertheless, Adam Schiff is in panic mode.

FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About 'TICK TOCK' Set To Drop TOMORROW

Adam Schiff Goes Into Overdrive – Attacks POTUS Trump For Wanting the FISA Memo Released to Public

Hannity is a fraud and a drama queen trying to boost falling ratings.
LOL

Hannity's ratings dwarf all of the other cable news....

Nice spin...

Lunatics of a feather flock together. All it is is the choir preaching to each other. You certainly don't listen to Hannity to get unbiased, sane commentary.

Rosenstein and Mueller were up to their old tricks (the likes which sent innocent people to prison) and Comey is the 3rd 'stooge' named, supposedly in the up-coming 'Summary of Evidence'.
Don't forget about Muellers number one henchman Jew Weissman.
Ah....it's all the (((((jews)))))
Glad you're finally catching on. You just might be awakened yet!!!
I will be sure to remind you to keep us informed on how this goes tomorrow. and so on.

Oh this is going to be good!. I've come to conclusions that Hannity had an inside source in the appropriately named White House. Nevertheless, Adam Schiff is in panic mode.

FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About 'TICK TOCK' Set To Drop TOMORROW

Adam Schiff Goes Into Overdrive – Attacks POTUS Trump For Wanting the FISA Memo Released to Public

Foreign intelligence don't need FISA warrants, and Devin Nunes has been warned by the Assistant U.S. Attorney General.
In letter, DOJ tells Devin Nunes releasing memo would be "extraordinarily reckless" - CBS News

"GCHQ--first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Frankly, I am surprised you're still watching Sean Hannity--after every conspiracy he has concocted over the last 1-1/2 years has been completely DEBUNKED. This is just another one.

You can't fix STUPID.

CnSTZ0HWIAA7r2z.jpg

Foreign intelligence don't need FISA warrants, and Devin Nunes has been warned by the Assistant U.S. Attorney General.
In letter, DOJ tells Devin Nunes releasing memo would be "extraordinarily reckless" - CBS News

"GCHQ--first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."

Frankly, I am surprised you're still watching Sean Hannity--after every conspiracy he has concocted over the last 1-1/2 years has been completely DEBUNKED. This is just another one.

You can't fix STUPID.

CnSTZ0HWIAA7r2z.jpg
Your irrelevant deflection without substance is noted.

LOL

Nice spin...

No Rachel Maddow of MSNBC is clobbering Hannity in the same time spot. It's because she is actually reporting the news, not making it up---:badgrin:
Rachel Maddow crushes Fox News in August; CNN gaining fast

c10cbfe2fb283dc36f26531ec6f7d5f1.jpg

Thank Jesus oreo stopped posting homosexual Shep Smith making random rants! And yes Obama wiretapped our President.

Rosenstein and Mueller were up to their old tricks (the likes which sent innocent people to prison) and Comey is the 3rd 'stooge' named, supposedly in the up-coming 'Summary of Evidence'.

Just stop already.
No, I will not stop. American Patriot Steve McGarrett will not be silenced. American Patriot Steve McGarrett will continue to exercise his first amendment rights and freedom of expression exposing the truth.

You can't fix STUPID.

CnSTZ0HWIAA7r2z.jpg
Your irrelevant deflection without substance is noted.

It has revelancy--now anytime you want to tell me what's 'not true' in any of it, while providing me with trusted credible links, go ahead.

In fact Devin Nunes got taken apart in his hometown newspaper over what he's trying to push here. He might as well start sending out his resume now.
Devin Nunes' hometown paper accuses him of 'doing the dirty work' to protect Trump

The FBI gave the house intelligence classified information, They made an agreement with Devin Nunes and Adam Schiff that it would never leave their site, let alone go public, as it contains confidential security information aka "classified information" to you.

Schiff also made a striking claim: He said that in allowing the memo to be accessed in a classified setting by House Republicans, Nunes has violated an agreement with the FBI and the Justice Department. Schiff added that its public release would also violate that agreement.
Opinion | Republicans launch extraordinary new tactics to protect Trump on Russia

So Sean Hannity well on track here, has decided to make it up. Like he made up the Seth Rich story, in which FOX NEWS is involved in a Federal Law Suit over right now.
Lawsuit: Fox News concocted Seth Rich story with oversight from White House

And what can you expect from a network that does this--:badgrin:

The blowback is--if they release Nunes memo's Democrats are going to release Trump Jr.'s testimony which would be real interesting.

Last edited:

LOL

Nice spin...
All other cables is the key word. That's the only channel that caters to the cons vs dozens to the "liberals".

Thank Jesus oreo stopped posting homosexual Shep Smith making random rants! And yes Obama wiretapped our President.

Well if Obama wiretapped Trump it came from Foreign intelligence that doesn't need FISA warrants to do it.

In fact, I think about any dumbass in this country would know if you're calling Russian intelligence agents and they're calling you, you're probably going to be wiretapped and watched by some intelligence source, & not necessarily U.S. intelligence.

th

Which is why Shep Smith knew in February 2017 that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents, including the day that Russians hacked into DNC databases.

And of course is the reason that Donny Jr. couldn't even pull off a secret Russian meeting in the Trump tower in June 2016. (They were being WATCHED.)

Just stop already.
No, I will not stop. American Patriot Steve McGarrett will not be silenced. American Patriot Steve McGarrett will continue to exercise his first amendment rights and freedom of expression exposing the truth.

Dunce. You may have a point. You may even start off being right. Then you switch over to far left wing Hamas loving blame the Jews bullshit. If you think me telling you to just stop already is trying to silence you then you have no idea what censorship is. Dunce.

Just stop already.

Dunce. You may have a point. You may even start off being right. Then you switch over to far left wing Hamas loving blame the Jews bullshit. If you think me telling you to just stop already is trying to silence you then you have no idea what censorship is. Dunce.
The Jewish media has indoctrinated you well. Your parents must be so proud!

Just stop already.

Just stop already.

And what are Sean Hannity and Mark Levin? Jewish!

I agree with Savanah, even when you have a point, you turn people off by using Leftist labels.

Lets just say, you are at times, the only person I know who would be winning an auto race, then purposely drive the car into a tree to make sure you lose.

Just stop already.

They taught me to think. They are proud. I’m assuming that your Father the Grand Kleegle is thrilled that you are dumb enough to spout that crap.

Forum List

Back