🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About “TICK TOCK” Set To Drop TOMORROW

Trump, "I was set to testify under oath before Mueller, then this memo came out and I discovered that he's a seditious traitor"

Trump, "I was set to testify under oath before Mueller, then this memo came out and I discovered that he's a seditious traitor"

The Left knows they are in deep-doo Frank, of this I have no doubt.

CONSIDER-------> We all know politicians from both sides; especially Republicans, are weak kneed jellyfish. Whenever controversy strikes, they all head in the opposite direction. Is that not so!

And yet, here we have a White House, appearing to be politically on fire, and even the RINO'S are running into that fire proclaiming they have the DEMOCRATIC firehouse in their hands to put it out.

Now, just knowing that, and if you were forced to bet without knowing nothing else, what are the odds, would you say; that the jellyfish Republicans are telling the truth, and actually have something, as they are doing the polar opposite of what they always do, when the poop hits the fan-)

what are the odds, would you say; that the jellyfish Republicans are telling the truth, and actually have something
Republicans have nothing. Just like the “secret society”; just like “Obama wiretapped me”; just like “repeal and replace Obamacare; Republicans ALWAYS have NOTHING

Oh this is going to be good!. I've come to conclusions that Hannity had an inside source in the appropriately named White House. Nevertheless, Adam Schiff is in panic mode.

FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About 'TICK TOCK' Set To Drop TOMORROW

Adam Schiff Goes Into Overdrive – Attacks POTUS Trump For Wanting the FISA Memo Released to Public

Hannity is a fraud and a drama queen trying to boost falling ratings.
LOL

Hannity's ratings dwarf all of the other cable news....

Nice spin...

No Rachel Maddow of MSNBC is clobbering Hannity in the same time spot. It's because she is actually reporting the news, not making it up---:badgrin:
Rachel Maddow crushes Fox News in August; CNN gaining fast

c10cbfe2fb283dc36f26531ec6f7d5f1.jpg

Have you noticed how Trump never attacks her? She didn't even make an honorable mention in his "fake media" awards.

I think he's afraid of drawing attention to her. She's been ruthlessly connecting the Trump Russia dots for a year now.

what are the odds, would you say; that the jellyfish Republicans are telling the truth, and actually have something
Republicans have nothing. Just like the “secret society”; just like “Obama wiretapped me”; just like “repeal and replace Obamacare; Republicans ALWAYS have NOTHING
Uh....they have the House, Senate, and White House.

Oh this is going to be good!. I've come to conclusions that Hannity had an inside source in the appropriately named White House. Nevertheless, Adam Schiff is in panic mode.

FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About 'TICK TOCK' Set To Drop TOMORROW

Adam Schiff Goes Into Overdrive – Attacks POTUS Trump For Wanting the FISA Memo Released to Public

LOL

Nice spin...

No Rachel Maddow of MSNBC is clobbering Hannity in the same time spot. It's because she is actually reporting the news, not making it up---:badgrin:

Have you noticed how Trump never attacks her? She didn't even make an honorable mention in his "fake media" awards.

I think he's afraid of drawing attention to her. She's been ruthlessly connecting the Trump Russia dots for a year now.
He never attacks her because she's irrelevant.

Abandoning your own op already? :lol:

Republicans have nothing, little racist boy

LOL

Nice spin...

And yet she keeps beating the pants off Hannity. Weird for someone so "irrelevant". I'll stick with Trump Russia. Occam's razor and all...

I just heard that Moron Don hasn’t seen this memo yet. Is that possible? Is he not interested? Do members of Congress not trust him with it?

Come on, ‘splain that to us.

LOL

Nice spin...

And yet she keeps beating the pants off Hannity. Weird for someone so "irrelevant". I'll stick with Trump Russia. Occam's razor and all...

Occasional FLUKE.

Some talking head loser got Ken Starr to say if Trump threatened to fire Mueller 6 months ago and denied it that would be impeachable. :lol: If lying to the people was a crime, Willy Jeff would have been hanged on the South Lawn, and Barry the Fairy would be locked away in Leavenworth. The commiecrats go into panic-mode in a millisecond when their collusion hoax on Trump is threatened. When Mueller either gives up (2020?) or is actually fired, they'll be racing to their safe-spaces and slurping down their comfort cookies again.
So....Reagan and both Bushes would be ok with you for lying?

Once again the point sails over your head like a frisbee.

Y’all liberals shouldn’t worry bout this FISA stuff, y’all still need to find proof for that RUSSIAN thingy, just keep watching CNN and we will let you know what criminals went to jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y’all liberals shouldn’t worry bout this FISA stuff, y’all still need to find proof for that RUSSIAN thingy, just keep watching CNN and we will let you know what criminals went to jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
23k32h.jpg

Sean Hannity has been leading everyone and still is. But thanks for playing "What Lie Can I Tell Today?".

Scoreboard: Tuesday, January 23

Not for much longer--:badgrin:

31 House Republicans have already announced their early retirements, they will not be seeking reelection next year. Democrats have been winning special elections all over this country. New Jersey/Virginia have new Democrat Governors. Doug Jones wins in Alabama. Virginia special election--state house just turned blue for the first time in 25 years. Women won 11 out of 15 seats there.
Women hit a record high in Virginia legislature. Can they break the boys’ club?
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018

The DNC has announced it will be running candidates for every congressional seat in Texas. Ted Cruz is up for reelection, and that state has a legal voting Hispanic population of 40%. Last week Wisconsin gave up the 10th district seat to a Democrat, after Republicans had held that seat for the last 17 years. Scott Walker tweeted this is a major wake up call for Republicans. Scott Walker is up for reelection and so is Paul Ryan.
Trump's motorcade was booed in Atlanta, Georgia 3 weeks ago, and Michael Wolff's book "Fire & Fury" is still the top selling book in this country, when most people ignore Presidential tell-all books.
There's A Democrat Running For Every Texas Congressional Seat Next Year
Scott Walker on Twitter

Now for the pictures Sean Hannity & FOX NEWS have NEVER shown you--:badgrin:

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

Woman's march January 20, 2017 the day after Trump was inagurated. This was going on in every state, they were in the millions, go to this link and scroll through the many pages.
Woman's march pictures

Woman's march January 20, 2018.

"Since Election Day in the U.S., story after story has profiled women who—motivated by President Donald Trump’s victory or the broader political climate—have voiced interest in running for office.

On Monday, Emily’s List, the political action committee that supports pro-choice Democratic women, released some hard numbers to back up that anecdotal evidence. Since Trump won the White House on November 8, more than 4,000 women have reached out to the organization to say they may want to seek elected office—that’s quadruple the number of women Emily’s List had heard from in the past 22 months combined and includes 1,660 inquiries since inauguration day alone."
More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

Now here are the pictures of the normal Trump street protests.
trump street protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

It appears that you have awoken a sleeping giant by electing Trump, and it's pissed.

Now what in the hell do you think these two will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they are seated as majority leaders on January 19, 2019?

Chuck-Schumer-Nancy-Pelosi-1.jpg

This is what Sean Hannity and FOX NEWS have given you. Trump is the result of a large section of our society insisting on living in a right wing media bubble for the last 2 decades--being brainwashed into believing that all other media sources are FAKE news.

A GREAT article that you should actually take 20 minutes to read, to make certain you NEVER--EVER make the same mistake again, is right here.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

Last edited:

Forum List

Back