"Fiscally Conservative?" Is "Fiscally Conservative" for poor people only?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
31 thousand dollar dining room set.

Flying first class.

Hundred thousand dollar doors

43 thousand dollar sound proof phone booth

Trips to Wimbledon

European Trips

Clearly, the Trump administration is nowhere near "fiscally conservative". Is that because "Fiscally Conservative" is only for poor people? Cut food stamps. Cut Healthcare. But if you are a rich Republican, it's a spending spree on the tax payer dime?

Republicans knew Trump was corrupt. His entire life is one of corruption. Why are they OK with having a corrupt leader?

Yes there is no need to watch ones budget when working for the US citizens...Why it's a cornucopia and all us plebs are so happy to donate sacrifices er gifts to our masters...

Trump is not a fiscal conservative...yet I don't think anyone ever expected that from him. If you examine his platform, there is nothing fiscally conservative about any of it. Besides...Congress holds the purse strings...they are equally, if not more at fault.

Flying first class.

Trips to Wimbledon

European Trips

Clearly, the Trump administration is nowhere near "fiscally conservative". Is that because "Fiscally Conservative" is only for poor people? Cut food stamps. Cut Healthcare. But if you are a rich Republican, it's a spending spree on the tax payer dime?

Republicans knew Trump was corrupt. His entire life is one of corruption. Why are they OK with having a corrupt leader?

And again! LOL. More complaints Trump isnt conservative enough! The complaint du jour!

Flying first class.

Trips to Wimbledon

European Trips

And again! LOL. More complaints Trump isnt conservative enough! The complaint du jour!
If conservative equals corruption, then Trump is way too conservative.

A few I’ve heard of which were disproven to have had anything to do with the individuals you wish to attribute them. They were attributed to holdovers appearing to want to set up those appointees. Others I can’t find. And those proven, they were fired.

Did you find the same horror with Nancy Pelosi’s using and stocking of an Air Force jet for her travel to and from Ca and DC, with friends and family?
Or John C Beale’s travel, under the epa?
Report #14-P-0037, December 11, 2013
John C. Beale admitted to $45,094 in fraudulent travel expenses, and additional expenses are questionable.

Or the lavish conferences the SSA, IRS, or VA had under the prior administration which literally cost us millions?

How about the GSA head having a conference that included a mind reader and spent over $130,000 in travel just to scout 6 cities as to where to have the conference? Did you happen to brings those up? He and a number of others resigned and were fired.

I could go on and on, but I think you get the point.

Flying first class.

Trips to Wimbledon

European Trips

He did a good job while in office, I mean Trump picked the people to run Depts to destroy them. I'm sure there are many in line to help destroy the EPA.

A few I’ve heard of which were disproven to have had anything to do with the individuals you wish to attribute them. They were attributed to holdovers appearing to want to set up those appointees. Others I can’t find. And those proven, they were fired.

Did you find the same horror with Nancy Pelosi’s using and stocking of an Air Force jet for her travel to and from Ca and DC, with friends and family?
John C. Beale admitted to $45,094 in fraudulent travel expenses, and additional expenses are questionable.

Or the lavish conferences the SSA, IRS, or VA had under the prior administration which literally cost us millions?

How about the GSA head having a conference that included a mind reader and spent over $130,000 in travel just to scout 6 cities as to where to have the conference? Did you happen to brings those up? He and a number of others resigned and were fired.

Flying first class.

Trips to Wimbledon

European Trips

So it's OK? That's your point?

You avoided my question. Did you find the same horror with those I stated and come here to post about them when they came up?
You answer, then I will.

Flying first class.

Trips to Wimbledon

European Trips

If conservative equals corruption, then Trump is way too conservative.[/QUOTE]

Yeah your post was kind of scattered. First you accused him of not being "fiscally conservative". Then you accused him of being corrupt. From a Hillary supporter!!!! LOL

But it is the sudden increase in left wingers claiming Trump isnt conservative enough that stands out. I think it is a direct result of the last Penn special election. You know Americans arent Marxist like yourself. So its the "look at me I am defending conservatism" mantle you don.
No liberal ever won by claiming t be a liberal. If they win it is by pretending to be less liberal than they are.

Think of the corrupt soul that requires.

He did a good job while in office, I mean Trump picked the people to run Depts to destroy them. I'm sure there are many in line to help destroy the EPA.
Oh, my. Just because you liked Obama’s agenda, but not Trump’s, the corruption under his appointees was ok. Got it.

"Fiscally Conservative"

An oxymoron if there ever was one.
Anyone thinking he would be fiscally conservative was just fooling themselves. Now, if one thought he would attempt to apply efficiency where massive waste exists in helping reduce cost, then they would have been right.

By the way, dean, that hundred thousand on doors you claim? It was a little over $2400, due to Pruitt’s security detail calling police, which broke the double doors down since they couldn’t get ahold of him, concerned something was wrong. He was napping and never heard them.

Flying first class.

Trips to Wimbledon

European Trips

They are only fiscally conservative while Democrats are in office

While Democrats oppose a $1.5 trillion tax cut for billionaires and Trump admin surrounding themselves in the trappings of wealth at the taxpayers expense

Fiscal conservative Republicans opposed Democratic spending on Hurricane relief and healthcare for the poor

You avoided my question. Did you find the same horror with those I stated and come here to post about them when they came up?
You answer, then I will.

Flying first class.

Trips to Wimbledon

European Trips

It's hard to answer questions when you provide no links.

It's like Republicans crying about how corrupt the Clinton Foundation is and not being able to post links proving that.
Then, when you post links on the criminal organization known as the Trump Foundation, right wingers cry "fake news". Even with the guilty pleas, the warrants, the indictments, and all the evidence.

Flying first class.

Trips to Wimbledon

European Trips

Meanwhile, reports this morning speculate someone might pay $30 M for a Andy Warhol Elvis.

Forum List

Back