🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Five Cops charged for shooting 15 year old armed robbery suspect.

This says to me that either the police are not being properly trained or they are hiring people incapable of being trained.
either way, being a cop cant be a popular job profession right now....who the hell would want to be one?...

either way, being a cop cant be a popular job profession right now....who the hell would want to be one?...
Who wins?

Criminals in the hood

Black Lies Metter and their guilt-ridden white lib apologists have made it easier for criminals to operate

I am guessing that they were charged because of how many times they shot at the armed kid?

God bless you and them and the kids family always!!!

Holly

This says to me that either the police are not being properly trained or they are hiring people incapable of being trained.

Police officers are trained not to take any shit, and to shoot to kill if they are being threatened. Sounds like they learned their lessons well.

That's why they shoot people no questions asked if they are threatening.

Nobody has to be shot 13 times to stop them. Spraying that many bullets is what gets innocent people shot.

From the link:

The boy then slowly moves his hand to his waistband and lifts his shirt to show cops that he is removing the weapon tucked into his jeans.

'Get face down on the ground,' cops order as Rodriguez removes the weapon and drops it to the floor.

'Oh, don't do that!' a male officer says to the kid as a female cop orders him to get on the ground and 'drop it.'

Rodriguez then reaches in his pocket in what appears to be an attempt to remove something else, as cops scream and multiple gun fire shots are heard.

Lets be clear here. The instructions were GET FACE DOWN ON THE GROUND, not reach into your pocket.

Thats why this fifteen year old kid was shot. These officers have no way of knowing what this kids intent was by making such a move.

jmo

I am guessing that they were charged because of how many times they shot at the armed kid?

Holly

His weapon was on the ground. He placed it there with two fingers. I think it was obvious he was disarming to show the police he was surrendering.

The gun was on the ground. If he had obeyed. Get on the ground. He would have moved towards the weapon.

It is a point of interest how this massive fire is so often unleashed by police departments. This is military-like response to a situation that often involves only one individual who is not shooting or even confirmed to be armed. Tactics have to be re-evaluated. This isn't Iraq, Vietnam or any battle zone. They are dealing with people who are probably American citizens and they are definitely putting many other such persons in jeopardy with this kind of action.

They’re dealing with CRIMINALS... a sub-human species already proven unwilling and/or incapable of living within the constraints of Proper Society. The fact that they place their own safety over the lives of this pond scum is perfectly natural in my mind.

From the link:

The boy then slowly moves his hand to his waistband and lifts his shirt to show cops that he is removing the weapon tucked into his jeans.

'Get face down on the ground,' cops order as Rodriguez removes the weapon and drops it to the floor.

'Oh, don't do that!' a male officer says to the kid as a female cop orders him to get on the ground and 'drop it.'

Rodriguez then reaches in his pocket in what appears to be an attempt to remove something else, as cops scream and multiple gun fire shots are heard.

Lets be clear here. The instructions were GET FACE DOWN ON THE GROUND, not reach into your pocket.

Thats why this fifteen year old kid was shot. These officers have no way of knowing what this kids intent was by making such a move.

jmo

And if he had wouldn’t he be moving towards the weapon?

From the link:

jmo

Combative, not listening to orders. Talking back and what happens?

Police officers are trained not to take any shit, and to shoot to kill if they are being threatened. Sounds like they learned their lessons well.

Nobody has to be shot 13 times to stop them. Spraying that many bullets is what gets innocent people shot.

Did anyone note that this case sort of demolishes the claim that wacism is what motivates police to use force?

Holly

His weapon was on the ground. He placed it there with two fingers. I think it was obvious he was disarming to show the police he was surrendering.

The gun was on the ground. If he had obeyed. Get on the ground. He would have moved towards the weapon.
Bull. He put his hands behind his back. As I said, if you're going to commit armed robbery you fucking well better know the rules. The cops don't kid when they say show us your hands.

Did anyone note that this case sort of demolishes the claim that wacism is what motivates police to use force?

I care less for that argument. I don't care what excuse you use. Stop it and there is no argument to be made.

From the link:

jmo

I don’t disagree, but that doesn’t preclude him potentially having another weapon. All the police see is a person moving his hand toward his own pocket after telling him GET ON THE GROUND.

From the link:

jmo

I don’t disagree, but that doesn’t preclude him potentially having another weapon. All the police see is a person moving his hand toward his own pocket after telling him GET ON THE GROUND.

And it may cost them their freedom.

From the link:

jmo

And it may cost them their freedom.

That may very well be the case.

A lot of people it seems.
really ...i saw a few charts saying that recruitment is down.....
gee was it something i said noop?.....

Forum List

Back