🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Five Cops charged for shooting 15 year old armed robbery suspect.

This is why they say ALWAYS OBEY POLICE COMMANDS IMMEDIATELY.

He would likely still be alive if he had just gotten face down on the ground while showing his hands AS INSTRUCTED. Reaching around to his back was the stupidest goddamn thing he could have done under the circumstances. Actually, it's a wonder he wasn't shot right away when he pulled his shirt up and pulled out the gun.

Five Oklahoma City Police Officers have been charged with First Degree Manslaughter. If convicted they face life in prison.

Now I think we can thank BLM for this. As little as five years ago these cops would never have been charged.

Those guys had no business on the force to begin with.

This says to me that either the police are not being properly trained or they are hiring people incapable of being trained.
The cops are trained to deal with the violent criminals they are likely to encounter on the streets

you cant pay them (or social workers) enough to give criminals the first shot

I hope the cops hang for it.
They were just doing their job
So was the cop at the capital.

The cop at the capitol shot an UNARMED military heroine who was accused of allegedly breaking a window.

Hardly the same as armed robbery by a juvenile delinquent.

She was in a crush of people breaking windows and climbing into the Capitol. It was definitely tragic.. and yet she had tweeted that they were there to overturn the EC certification (and election) and that they would not be stopped. Further, she was warned to stop before the Capitol police officer fired. She put herself in a dangerous, high risk situation. But, she was all fired up by the violent rhetoric of the previous 8 weeks and very determined. Sad that she was also a victim of QANON's conspiracies.. Her husband said she was a believer in QANON.

This says to me that either the police are not being properly trained or they are hiring people incapable of being trained.
The cops are trained to deal with the violent criminals they are likely to encounter on the streets

you cant pay them (or social workers) enough to give criminals the first shot

Ok. In your opinion, when is it wrong for the police to shoot someone?

Nobody has to be shot 13 times to stop them. Spraying that many bullets is what gets innocent people shot.

Yes, this is how is should be done. The cop only shot the guy with the knife once.

one bullet would have stopped that.
One well placed bullet might

Did the cops have time to draw straws to elect the unlucky winner?

besides most professionals teach using at least 3 shots in a deadly situation

Five Oklahoma City Police Officers have been charged with First Degree Manslaughter. If convicted they face life in prison.

Now I think we can thank BLM for this. As little as five years ago these cops would never have been charged.

Yea because you believe they should be able to gun down black men with no Justice being served. Who is surprised.

I hope the cops hang for it.

If someone is committing Armed Robberies, taking return fire is part of the hazard ,no? Even if someone is 15 , they chance of being clipped by a cop, the victim or do-gooding passerby is always there.

Personally, if I was on the jury I'd say "tough shit" and vote for Innocence based on the limited information available here

Of course you would because it is a 15yr old black kid.

Forum List

Back