Five insane things Chritian fundies are teaching their kids

If you folks don't hear from me for a while, it is because the spelling nazi's have put me in a FEMA camp....

You misspelled “Christian” and you are appropriately condemned by your peers. I didn't notice the misspelling but instead read “Critian” as “Christian” so I must share your awful fate. We must first renounce all our degrees (mine are an MBA and JD) and then we must beg forgiveness from those who criticize our spelling and grammatical errors while ignoring their own errors in spelling, grammar and logic.

One question: are you a speed reader? I am and it is common knowledge that speed readers are less likely to notice spelling errors. I read at about 3,000 words per minute and don't have time to think about spelling of individual words. The context determines how I read the word, not the mere spelling. When I read “If your going to the store get me some beer,” I read “If you're going to the store get me some beer.” I don't let misspellings slow me down.

really, and who is it that came up with the conclusion they are INSANE things?

the lockness monster? are YOU people freaking KIDDING

We need to list all the INSANE things liberals teach their kids. Starting with: ABORTING your own offspring is a piece of cake.

SNOBS are worthless people

I don't actually teach that to my kid though.

Sorry, didn't mean to suggest you live in factual reality.

Liberals teach their boy to be a girl, or if they are white, they can be black if they feel like it. Lol
My brothers children are home schooled, by a christian woman. So far the two that have graduated earned two full scholarships.
I`m a liberal and I don`t teach my kids any such thing. Did you teach your kids to be a liar like yourself ? Are they being home schooled to keep them away from sane people?

Liberals teach their boy to be a girl, or if they are white, they can be black if they feel like it. Lol
My brothers children are home schooled, by a christian woman. So far the two that have graduated earned two full scholarships.
I`m a liberal and I don`t teach my kids any such thing. Did you teach your kids to be a liar like yourself ? Are they being home schooled to keep them away from sane people?
Are you supportive of a boy thinking he is a girl and using the girls bathroom?

Forum List

Back