5 Reasons For Owning An A-15 Type Rifle

1. You have a small penis
2. You want to impress your fellow male gun owners
3. You're hoping to open-carry it some day into a Chipotle
4. You hate Obama
5. You hate Clinton

• Banned
I don't have any enemies like that.....
If you are an American, you most certainly do have enemies like that. Just be glad that you have not met them

So who are they?

Those guys are already dead..And an AR-15 will not help when a plane is going to collide with a building.....

Was it an AR-15 style rifle that killed the Orlando terrorist? Witnesses recount Orlando shooting: Everyone was 'dropping and screaming'

?

If you are an American, you most certainly do have enemies like that. Just be glad that you have not met them

So who are they?

Those guys are already dead..And an AR-15 will not help when a plane is going to collide with a building.....

Was it an AR-15 style rifle that killed the Orlando terrorist? Witnesses recount Orlando shooting: Everyone was 'dropping and screaming'

?

Not sure, but they died..

So who are they?

So there should have been Americans on those planes with AR-15s to shoot them when they started to hijack the planes? What fucking planet are you logging on from?

I wear my AR-15 to weddings, funerals and bath with it..

He forgot the most important reason...

samgun_363_285.jpg

So who are they?

?

Not sure, but they died..

Who are they? there was only one.

5 Reasons For Owning An A-15 Type Rifle

1. I have a big cock.
2. I don't need to impress anyone.
3. I carry conceal.
4. Yes I do.
5. Yes I do.
You got two out of five congrats.

Forum List

Back