Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Five reasons to own an A-15 type rifle

He forgot the most important reason...

samgun_363_285.jpg

it is funny

but some ignorant lefty penned that

"magazine clip"

--LOL
Progressives pick stupid shit out of the air...

I don't have any enemies like that.....
If you are an American, you most certainly do have enemies like that. Just be glad that you have not met them

So who are they?

Those guys are already dead..And an AR-15 will not help when a plane is going to collide with a building.....

Was it an AR-15 style rifle that killed the Orlando terrorist? Witnesses recount Orlando shooting: Everyone was 'dropping and screaming'

?

It was a semi-automatic that was based on a weapon of war. Very effective in cleaning out a crowded night club, good for little else.

The ar15 is a sporting rifle nothing more nothing less...
There are a multitude of differences between a AR 15 and a military grade m-4... Select fire is just one of them.
A civilian Ar15 would not even come close to passing muster for military grade.
Wrong. Everyone that seems remotely knowledgeable on the subject says the select fire is only functional difference. Try this for one example, or anywhere else.

M4 vs Ar15?? - AR15.COM

Now if you want to compare some cheaply made AR to a military issue M4 you'd have a point but that has nothing to do with the AR15. Plus, LE often uses ARs, mine is a Bushmaster with LE use only. They need reliability too.

There is only one reason. Because the Constitution says I can.
The Constitution says you can carry an RPG.
Not really. Although each state's militia should have them.

The only reason I have an AR is if the shit hits the fan and the economy collapses. It could happen with a cyber attack. A nuke. God knows what. If it happens it damn sure will be a free for all, you will only get to keep what you can defend, including your life.

I don't understand the liberal fascination with guns and sex though but I have long said that liberals are people that can't see past their genitals.
The civilian AR is however not the best rifle in any situation however.

It's inaccurate, as it was made be a machine gun type weapon
It looks like a full auto but isn't and an enemy will treat it as a full auto
hard to conceal
You can get military grade ARs, but you will have to pay for them four grand or more…
You get what you pay for
You're full of shit.

The only reason I have an AR is if the shit hits the fan and the economy collapses. It could happen with a cyber attack. A nuke. God knows what. If it happens it damn sure will be a free for all, you will only get to keep what you can defend, including your life.

I don't understand the liberal fascination with guns and sex though but I have long said that liberals are people that can't see past their genitals.

hard to conceal
I don't think you understand the concept of defense, number one. Number two, the source to linked to (and didn't quote) mentions using it as a hunting rifle. If it's good enough for our troops it would serve me well, I'm sure. I won't be trying head shots from 1,000 ft. away.

I don't get how what someone perceives as a full auto weapon has any bearing on.

No civilian AR-15 has ever been used by our troops, this is what you can not comprehend. As a hunting rifle it is as useless as it might be as a sniper rifle. The best military snipers would not be caught with even the full auto M-16 as it is not either a hunting rifle or a sniper rifle.
Oh go fuck yourself. The AR15 is the civilian version of the M4, not M16. It just doesn't have a three round burst mode. And I just said I wasn't interested in being a sniper, don't know why you brought that up. Plus your link contradicts you.

All military sniper rifles would if legal be accurate and effective hunting rifles. No AR-15 is in this group because it is highly inaccurate which is why no military sniper who gets to use the most accurate weapon available, ever uses any AR-15, M4 or M16. So when you take the auto capability of these guns away, you are merely left with a shell of what the gun was designed to be, and since the single shot that it can produce is not accurate when compared to either sniper or better hunting rifles, the reason to own a full auto AR-15 becomes nothing more than the owner wants to pretend that he or she is Rambo, who by the way never used a civilian gun......

Note I am not saying that these guns should be banned, just that they have no practical use.
You seem to be generalizing a bit, there are plenty of M4's being used as sniper rifle's, and ARs/m-4 makes for an exceptionally reliable/ accurate sniper rifle... Fact.
ARs/M-4 make for the best varmint and hog firearms and great all around hunting rifles. Fact

They are good for a multitude of uses. fact

hard to conceal
I don't think you understand the concept of defense, number one. Number two, the source to linked to (and didn't quote) mentions using it as a hunting rifle. If it's good enough for our troops it would serve me well, I'm sure. I won't be trying head shots from 1,000 ft. away.

I don't get how what someone perceives as a full auto weapon has any bearing on.

No civilian AR-15 has ever been used by our troops, this is what you can not comprehend. As a hunting rifle it is as useless as it might be as a sniper rifle. The best military snipers would not be caught with even the full auto M-16 as it is not either a hunting rifle or a sniper rifle.
Oh go fuck yourself. The AR15 is the civilian version of the M4, not M16. It just doesn't have a three round burst mode. And I just said I wasn't interested in being a sniper, don't know why you brought that up. Plus your link contradicts you.

All military sniper rifles would if legal be accurate and effective hunting rifles. No AR-15 is in this group because it is highly inaccurate which is why no military sniper who gets to use the most accurate weapon available, ever uses any AR-15, M4 or M16. So when you take the auto capability of these guns away, you are merely left with a shell of what the gun was designed to be, and since the single shot that it can produce is not accurate when compared to either sniper or better hunting rifles, the reason to own a full auto AR-15 becomes nothing more than the owner wants to pretend that he or she is Rambo, who by the way never used a civilian gun......

Note I am not saying that these guns should be banned, just that they have no practical use.
You seem to be generalizing a bit, there are plenty of M4's being used as sniper rifle's, and ARs/m-4 makes for an exceptionally reliable/ accurate sniper rifle... Fact.
ARs/M-4 make for the best varmint and hog firearms and great all around hunting rifles. Fact

And I can do all of that with my .50 smoke pole.

But you do have a point. The assault weapons are excellent for cleaning out grade school classrooms, crowded movie theaters, and night clubs. Aren't you so proud?

The ar15 is a sporting rifle nothing more nothing less...
There are a multitude of differences between a AR 15 and a military grade m-4... Select fire is just one of them.
A civilian Ar15 would not even come close to passing muster for military grade.
Wrong. Everyone that seems remotely knowledgeable on the subject says the select fire is only functional difference. Try this for one example, or anywhere else.

M4 vs Ar15?? - AR15.COM

Now if you want to compare some cheaply made AR to a military issue M4 you'd have a point but that has nothing to do with the AR15. Plus, LE often uses ARs, mine is a Bushmaster with LE use only. They need reliability too.
Youre going to have to spend upwards of four grand for a military grade Ar/m-4, your average over-the-counter Ar15 sporting rifle is going to cost you under $1000, you cannot even compare the two.

And all that brass and lead is so nutritious.

I don't have any enemies like that.....
If you are an American, you most certainly do have enemies like that. Just be glad that you have not met them

So who are they?

So there should have been Americans on those planes with AR-15s to shoot them when they started to hijack the planes? What fucking planet are you logging on from?

No they should have been shot by soldiers long before they ever got near a jet. Vote Trump

You better talk to some of your buddies who say the Terror Watch List and No-Fly Lists are unconstitutional. No one will know who they are or have the ability to stop them if the gun nuts get their way.

hard to conceal
You can get military grade ARs, but you will have to pay for them four grand or more…
You get what you pay for
You're full of shit.
So what you're saying an over-the-counter Ar15 sporting rifle is going to pass military muster?

And I can do all of that with my .50 smoke pole.

But you do have a point. The assault weapons are excellent for cleaning out grade school classrooms, crowded movie theaters, and night clubs. Aren't you so proud?
maxresdefault.jpg

So who are they?

So there should have been Americans on those planes with AR-15s to shoot them when they started to hijack the planes? What fucking planet are you logging on from?

No they should have been shot by soldiers long before they ever got near a jet. Vote Trump

You better talk to some of your buddies who say the Terror Watch List and No-Fly Lists are unconstitutional. No one will know who they are or have the ability to stop them if the gun nuts get their way.

But they are the ones that are first to bitch when one on the no fly gets one and uses it to kill someone...

You never know when you will be without a knife, but you can rely on that AR-15 you carry 24/7(you love it more than your spouse), to open that pesky melon..

hard to conceal
You get what you pay for
You're full of shit.
So what you're saying an over-the-counter Ar15 sporting rifle is going to pass military muster?
It certainly passes the muster for cleaning out grade school classrooms, crowded movie theaters, and night clubs.

The Supreme Court has already ruled that we have the right to limit how dangerous of weapons civilians can own without a special license. Extend that to semi-automatic weapons that can take a quickly replaced clip.
Magazine not clip... Fuck face
Asshole, when I was young, they were referred to as clips. A rose by any other name........

hard to conceal
You get what you pay for
You're full of shit.
It certainly passes the muster for cleaning out grade school classrooms, crowded movie theaters, and night clubs.
Progressive fuck ups did those things, nothing to do with the firearms used.

Forum List

Back