🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Five reasons to own an A-15 type rifle

The civilian AR is however not the best rifle in any situation however.

It's inaccurate, as it was made be a machine gun type weapon
It looks like a full auto but isn't and an enemy will treat it as a full auto
hard to conceal
You can get military grade ARs, but you will have to pay for them four grand or more…
You get what you pay for
You're full of shit.
So what you're saying an over-the-counter Ar15 sporting rifle is going to pass military muster?
It certainly passes the muster for cleaning out grade school classrooms, crowded movie theaters, and night clubs.
Progressive fuck ups did this things, nothing to do with the firearms used.
Why of course not, they could do the same amount of mayhem with a broken bottle...

There is only one reason. Because the Constitution says I can.
The Supreme Court has already ruled that we have the right to limit how dangerous of weapons civilians can own without a special license. Extend that to semi-automatic weapons that can take a quickly replaced clip.
Magazine not clip... Fuck face
Asshole, when I was young, they were referred to as clips. A rose by any other name........

He makes it elementary for you to understand… LOL

The Supreme Court has already ruled that we have the right to limit how dangerous of weapons civilians can own without a special license. Extend that to semi-automatic weapons that can take a quickly replaced clip.
An assault rifle is not a gun.........
But the civilian AR-15 is not an assault rifle, so it is a gun

Anybody can "assault" anybody with anything...

No civilian AR-15 has ever been used by our troops, this is what you can not comprehend. As a hunting rifle it is as useless as it might be as a sniper rifle. The best military snipers would not be caught with even the full auto M-16 as it is not either a hunting rifle or a sniper rifle.
Oh go fuck yourself. The AR15 is the civilian version of the M4, not M16. It just doesn't have a three round burst mode. And I just said I wasn't interested in being a sniper, don't know why you brought that up. Plus your link contradicts you.

All military sniper rifles would if legal be accurate and effective hunting rifles. No AR-15 is in this group because it is highly inaccurate which is why no military sniper who gets to use the most accurate weapon available, ever uses any AR-15, M4 or M16. So when you take the auto capability of these guns away, you are merely left with a shell of what the gun was designed to be, and since the single shot that it can produce is not accurate when compared to either sniper or better hunting rifles, the reason to own a full auto AR-15 becomes nothing more than the owner wants to pretend that he or she is Rambo, who by the way never used a civilian gun......

Note I am not saying that these guns should be banned, just that they have no practical use.
You seem to be generalizing a bit, there are plenty of M4's being used as sniper rifle's, and ARs/m-4 makes for an exceptionally reliable/ accurate sniper rifle... Fact.
ARs/M-4 make for the best varmint and hog firearms and great all around hunting rifles. Fact

They are good for a multitude of uses. fact
And I can do all of that with my .50 smoke pole.

But you do have a point. The assault weapons are excellent for cleaning out grade school classrooms, crowded movie theaters, and night clubs. Aren't you so proud?
maxresdefault.jpg
Now mister fuckface, Johnny Cash would call you an asshole.

Johnny Cash’s Religion and Political Views

Cash was quite political, particularly with his music. Often known as the “Man in Black,” perhaps it is his song about why he always wore black that best describes his political positions. He sings:

I wear the black for the poor and beaten down/living in the hopeless, hungry side of town/I wear it for the prisoner who has long paid for his crime/but is there because he’s a victim of the time.5

Through his music, Cash fought against the injustice brought upon Native Americans, he spoke out against Vietnam, and he condemned racism and prejudice.6 His ideals were the ideals of freedom and justice and an equal opportunity for all. Both sides of the political fence–while he was alive and after his death–tried to claim Cash as their own, but Johnny knew better. He stood for higher ideals than could be categorized as “Republican” or “Democrat.” His daughter, Rosanne, once said:

[My dad] didn’t care where you stood politically… [he] could love all stripes, and that’s why all stripes claim him.7

I like to think that Johnny was above politics and more about people and peace and happiness and cooperation.

I have owned guns for 60 years. I see no need of having weapons of war in the hands of civilians. All we have seen from that is grief.

You can get military grade ARs, but you will have to pay for them four grand or more…
You get what you pay for
You're full of shit.
So what you're saying an over-the-counter Ar15 sporting rifle is going to pass military muster?
It certainly passes the muster for cleaning out grade school classrooms, crowded movie theaters, and night clubs.
Progressive fuck ups did this things, nothing to do with the firearms used.
Why of course not, they could do the same amount of mayhem with a broken bottle...
...or a bomb

If you are an American, you most certainly do have enemies like that. Just be glad that you have not met them

So who are they?

So there should have been Americans on those planes with AR-15s to shoot them when they started to hijack the planes? What fucking planet are you logging on from?

No they should have been shot by soldiers long before they ever got near a jet. Vote Trump

You better talk to some of your buddies who say the Terror Watch List and No-Fly Lists are unconstitutional. No one will know who they are or have the ability to stop them if the gun nuts get their way.

Um ya know, you um might be um right

You never know when you will be without a knife, but you can rely on that AR-15 you carry 24/7(you love it more than your spouse), to open that pesky melon..
An AR-15 is one of the most inaccurate guns made. However since it was designed as a machine gun and dweebled down to what it is now, this is understandable

Bullshit. It is a weapon of war that even in the civilian version can fire 30 shots in under 10 seconds, and be reload in less than 2 seconds. Any gun that can do that is an effective weapon for mass killings, and that is exactly what we have seen happen.

You never know when you will be without a knife, but you can rely on that AR-15 you carry 24/7(you love it more than your spouse), to open that pesky melon..
An AR-15 is one of the most inaccurate guns made. However since it was designed as a machine gun and dweebled down to what it is now, this is understandable
My M-16 in the Army sucked, I would have preferred to have my Browning .22 auto rifle with a barrel bullet stash..

The Constitution says you can carry an RPG.
Not really. Although each state's militia should have them.

The only reason I have an AR is if the shit hits the fan and the economy collapses. It could happen with a cyber attack. A nuke. God knows what. If it happens it damn sure will be a free for all, you will only get to keep what you can defend, including your life.

I don't understand the liberal fascination with guns and sex though but I have long said that liberals are people that can't see past their genitals.
And all that brass and lead is so nutritious.
See above.

Oh go fuck yourself. The AR15 is the civilian version of the M4, not M16. It just doesn't have a three round burst mode. And I just said I wasn't interested in being a sniper, don't know why you brought that up. Plus your link contradicts you.

All military sniper rifles would if legal be accurate and effective hunting rifles. No AR-15 is in this group because it is highly inaccurate which is why no military sniper who gets to use the most accurate weapon available, ever uses any AR-15, M4 or M16. So when you take the auto capability of these guns away, you are merely left with a shell of what the gun was designed to be, and since the single shot that it can produce is not accurate when compared to either sniper or better hunting rifles, the reason to own a full auto AR-15 becomes nothing more than the owner wants to pretend that he or she is Rambo, who by the way never used a civilian gun......

Note I am not saying that these guns should be banned, just that they have no practical use.
You seem to be generalizing a bit, there are plenty of M4's being used as sniper rifle's, and ARs/m-4 makes for an exceptionally reliable/ accurate sniper rifle... Fact.
ARs/M-4 make for the best varmint and hog firearms and great all around hunting rifles. Fact

They are good for a multitude of uses. fact
And I can do all of that with my .50 smoke pole.

But you do have a point. The assault weapons are excellent for cleaning out grade school classrooms, crowded movie theaters, and night clubs. Aren't you so proud?
maxresdefault.jpg
Now mister fuckface, Johnny Cash would call you an asshole.

Johnny Cash’s Religion and Political Views

Cash was quite political, particularly with his music. Often known as the “Man in Black,” perhaps it is his song about why he always wore black that best describes his political positions. He sings:

I wear the black for the poor and beaten down/living in the hopeless, hungry side of town/I wear it for the prisoner who has long paid for his crime/but is there because he’s a victim of the time.5

Through his music, Cash fought against the injustice brought upon Native Americans, he spoke out against Vietnam, and he condemned racism and prejudice.6 His ideals were the ideals of freedom and justice and an equal opportunity for all. Both sides of the political fence–while he was alive and after his death–tried to claim Cash as their own, but Johnny knew better. He stood for higher ideals than could be categorized as “Republican” or “Democrat.” His daughter, Rosanne, once said:

[My dad] didn’t care where you stood politically… [he] could love all stripes, and that’s why all stripes claim him.7

I like to think that Johnny was above politics and more about people and peace and happiness and cooperation.

I have owned guns for 60 years. I see no need of having weapons of war in the hands of civilians. All we have seen from that is grief.
I don't think you're qualified to speak for Mr. Cash. LOL
An Ar15 is just a sporting rifle, "weapons of war"? Is just your hyperbole... Lol

The only reason I have an AR is if the shit hits the fan and the economy collapses. It could happen with a cyber attack. A nuke. God knows what. If it happens it damn sure will be a free for all, you will only get to keep what you can defend, including your life.

I don't understand the liberal fascination with guns and sex though but I have long said that liberals are people that can't see past their genitals.
The civilian AR is however not the best rifle in any situation however.

It's inaccurate, as it was made be a machine gun type weapon
It looks like a full auto but isn't and an enemy will treat it as a full auto
hard to conceal
You get what you pay for
You're full of shit.
None have select fire so they won't. Go read the thread I posted, or any other instead of arguing something you know nothing about.

And all that brass and lead is so nutritious.
See above.
You have sex with your gun? Of course you do, cause a rifle would have been painfully rigid....

Bullshit. It is a weapon of war that even in the civilian version can fire 30 shots in under 10 seconds, and be reload in less than 2 seconds. Any gun that can do that is an effective weapon for mass killings, and that is exactly what we have seen happen.
But they've been around for a very long time. So what happened? Liberals turned society into shit and now want to forbid citizens from having the tools to better their odds.

But they've been around for a very long time. So what happened? Liberals turned society into shit and now want to forbid citizens from having the tools to better their odds.
I don't, I want howitzers, missiles, the missiles more,, and things that make mushroom clouds...

True, A $400 ar is not all that accurate it will not be a 1'' MOA rifle, as opposed A $2500 ar will shoot sub 1'' MOA consistently.
You really should educate yourself on the matter before you speak

Your bogeyman, the Ar15 sporting rifle is not a very scary bogeyman. Dumbass
Lol

I don't have any enemies like that.....
Dude, anyone who seeks to violate an American's Constitutional rights is an enemy.

I'm guessing you nor any of your friends ever took this oath. If you did, then why are you violating it?

"I, [name], do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

Forum List

Back