🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Five reasons to own an A-15 type rifle

I don't have any enemies like that.....
If you are an American, you most certainly do have enemies like that. Just be glad that you have not met them

So who are they?

So there should have been Americans on those planes with AR-15s to shoot them when they started to hijack the planes? What fucking planet are you logging on from?

No they should have been shot by soldiers long before they ever got near a jet. Vote Trump

There is only one reason. Because the Constitution says I can.
The Constitution says you can carry an RPG.
Not really. Although each state's militia should have them.

The only reason I have an AR is if the shit hits the fan and the economy collapses. It could happen with a cyber attack. A nuke. God knows what. If it happens it damn sure will be a free for all, you will only get to keep what you can defend, including your life.

I don't understand the liberal fascination with guns and sex though but I have long said that liberals are people that can't see past their genitals.

The only reason I have an AR is if the shit hits the fan and the economy collapses. It could happen with a cyber attack. A nuke. God knows what. If it happens it damn sure will be a free for all, you will only get to keep what you can defend, including your life.

I don't understand the liberal fascination with guns and sex though but I have long said that liberals are people that can't see past their genitals.
The civilian AR is however not the best rifle in any situation however.

It's inaccurate, as it was made be a machine gun type weapon
It looks like a full auto but isn't and an enemy will treat it as a full auto
hard to conceal

hard to conceal
I don't think you understand the concept of defense, number one. Number two, the source to linked to (and didn't quote) mentions using it as a hunting rifle. If it's good enough for our troops it would serve me well, I'm sure. I won't be trying head shots from 1,000 ft. away.

I don't get how what someone perceives as a full auto weapon has any bearing on.

hard to conceal
I don't think you understand the concept of defense, number one. Number two, the source to linked to (and didn't quote) mentions using it as a hunting rifle. If it's good enough for our troops it would serve me well, I'm sure. I won't be trying head shots from 1,000 ft. away.

I don't get how what someone perceives as a full auto weapon has any bearing on.

No civilian AR-15 has ever been used by our troops, this is what you can not comprehend. As a hunting rifle it is as useless as it might be as a sniper rifle. The best military snipers would not be caught with even the full auto M-16 as it is not either a hunting rifle or a sniper rifle.

hard to conceal

No civilian AR-15 has ever been used by our troops, this is what you can not comprehend. As a hunting rifle it is as useless as it might be as a sniper rifle. The best military snipers would not be caught with even the full auto M-16 as it is not either a hunting rifle or a sniper rifle.
Oh go fuck yourself. The AR15 is the civilian version of the M4, not M16. It just doesn't have a three round burst mode. And I just said I wasn't interested in being a sniper, don't know why you brought that up. Plus your link contradicts you.

hard to conceal

Oh go fuck yourself. The AR15 is the civilian version of the M4, not M16. It just doesn't have a three round burst mode. And I just said I wasn't interested in being a sniper, don't know why you brought that up. Plus your link contradicts you.

All military sniper rifles would if legal be accurate and effective hunting rifles. No AR-15 is in this group because it is highly inaccurate which is why no military sniper who gets to use the most accurate weapon available, ever uses any AR-15, M4 or M16. So when you take the auto capability of these guns away, you are merely left with a shell of what the gun was designed to be, and since the single shot that it can produce is not accurate when compared to either sniper or better hunting rifles, the reason to own a full auto AR-15 becomes nothing more than the owner wants to pretend that he or she is Rambo, who by the way never used a civilian gun......

Note I am not saying that these guns should be banned, just that they have no practical use.

hard to conceal

All military sniper rifles would if legal be accurate and effective hunting rifles. No AR-15 is in this group because it is highly inaccurate which is why no military sniper who gets to use the most accurate weapon available, ever uses any AR-15, M4 or M16. So when you take the auto capability of these guns away, you are merely left with a shell of what the gun was designed to be, and since the single shot that it can produce is not accurate when compared to either sniper or better hunting rifles, the reason to own a full auto AR-15 becomes nothing more than the owner wants to pretend that he or she is Rambo, who by the way never used a civilian gun......

Note I am not saying that these guns should be banned, just that they have no practical use.
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you autistic? Why are you talking about hunting, sniper and full auto rifles to me?

hard to conceal

What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you autistic? Why are you talking about hunting, sniper and full auto rifles to me?

That was not a very intellectual response. Also, I have never "talked to you" and if I wish to discuss the innaccuracies of all AR-15 civilian rifles, you may well check the constitution before your next aimless rant.

That was not a very intellectual response. Also, I have never "talked to you" and if I wish to discuss the innaccuracies of all AR-15 civilian rifles, you may well check the constitution before your next aimless rant.
This is a private forum, your right to make an idiot of yourself only extends as far as the owner's good graces permits. I said why I like the AR and you keep babbling about snipers, hunting and inaccuracies. I said it was good enough for our troops and you went off about they don't use ARs but when I mention they are the civilian version of the M4 you back back to the inaccuracy meme. You are flat out insane.

5 Reasons For Owning An A-15 Type Rifle

1. You have a small penis
2. You want to impress your fellow male gun owners
3. You're hoping to open-carry it some day into a Chipotle
4. You hate Obama
5. You hate Clinton
There you go again, with your penis talk. Why are you so obsessed with penis? You silly nutters...
Lol

This is a private forum, your right to make an idiot of yourself only extends as far as the owner's good graces permits. I said why I like the AR and you keep babbling about snipers, hunting and inaccuracies. I said it was good enough for our troops and you went off about they don't use ARs but when I mention they are the civilian version of the M4 you back back to the inaccuracy meme. You are flat out insane.
16_KA_m4floating.jpg

An m-4 makes for a exceptionally reliable and accurate sniper rifle...

16_KA_m4floating.jpg

An m-4 makes for a exceptionally reliable and accurate sniper rifle...

or great for taking out prairie dogs

hard to conceal

The ar15 is a sporting rifle nothing more nothing less...
There are a multitude of differences between a AR 15 and a military grade m-4... Select fire is just one of them.
A civilian Ar15 would not even come close to passing muster for military grade.

hard to conceal
You can get military grade ARs, but you will have to pay for them four grand or more…
You get what you pay for

Forum List

Back