Five West Virginia middle school girls refuse to compete against trans competitor in shot put

Damn the Democrats hate women.
These young girls work hard to compete in a sport, hoping they can win.
And along comes a biological boy wearing girls clothing... and that is all she wrote. Boy wins, girls lose.
As noted - the boy threw 95'.... which is actually highly competitive for a boys team.
The national average for a middle school girls is 40 - 50'.
So?
They refused to compete.
That was their choice.
By making their choice they took away ANY chance of winning.
That's their choice.

Winners compete, losers whine.

I told my kids when I coached in response to some kids sitting out because LL baseball wasn't "cool."

"The next best thing to winning is losing."
"But the real losers are those who don't try."

The girls you're heralding are the real losers.
I don’t want to call a teenager a “real loser”.... these are kids...so lets not call them “losers”. One is what I would call “gender confused”. I never had that issue myself so I don’t know what all goes into it.

I think it’s more on the coach at this point--assuming there was a coach involved.

I distinctly remember a coach telling a team mate of mine. They had thrown their glove down on the field and was walking off. Something like, “you don’t need to win but you need to do your best”. We got our ass kicked. And on the ride home we stopped at Golden Corral and nobody remembered the score. LOL.

Do you listen to the garbage you say,
"

"

You have no right to identify as you wish. Where do you get that? A man passing as a woman is a pervert

Biden was so proud of his picks for government but Sam Brinton is a pervert. Ask my co-workers, students, neighbors,children
A GODDAM PERVERT
View attachment 935403
So passing as a woman is perverted?
Gulliani is a pervert? (actually hard to argue that)
Bugs Bunny is a pervert?
Robin Williams is a pervert?
Gene Hackman is a pervert?

I'm thinking the pervert lives in your mirror.

So?
They refused to compete.
That was their choice.
By making their choice they took away ANY chance of winning.
That's their choice.

You make an excellent robot, no thinking of your own, just a repeating of your masters nonsense.

Like I said previously, when an outcome is known, there is no competition. It's the same as a gambler fixing a game.

Testosterone and male puberty should be considered performance enhancing drugs when they try to compete against females. Performance enhancing drugs are illegal in sports. So under no circumstances should a biological male be permitted to compete against females. MAGA
So castration upon puberty it is!

Yeah, in middle school. If a sporting authority allows biological males to compete against women, the women must simply stop competing in those events.

When the event can only muster a couple of trannies to compete, the event will collapse, and the stupidity will end.
Middle school GIRLS.

Maybe that you can't tell the difference between women and girls is something you should look into

Middle school GIRLS.

Maybe that you can't tell the difference between women and girls is something you should look into
I can tell quite easily. Mentally unbalanced people, destroying girls sports will only be stopped when girls stop playing.

Trot out your two trannies, let them "compete" against each other, and the normal people will do normal things.

You loons can go play on your own.

I've seen boys walk away from wrestling events because an opponent was female.
Well, I think there is something noble about that myself. I don’t think the genders should be competing against one another any time there are real stakes involved and seldom when it is head to head.

The issue at hand is a middle school shot put competition. Nobody was in danger and nobody’s future hung in the balance.
If they whine after not competing..correct. If I recall the instance you’re talking about correctly where the male wrestler didn’t throw hands against a girl, he didn’t whine. He just forfeited and, if I remember it right, cited religious/moral reasons. Good on him if that is his faith.

I don’t blame them
It is unfair competition

I can’t see what satisfaction a Transexual gets out of easily winning against a bunch of girls

That is not what sports is about
So girls should be excluded from wrestling, football just because they're girls?

What if the Trans person were handicapped?
In golf women play from shorter distances than men.
In horse racing fillies and mares are often granted weight advantages against males.

What if the Trans persons were tested and then their abilities restricted so their performance was competitive to their competition?

In your mind it's male female.
In their mind they're female so your thoughts on it only indicate you really don't understand.

Yeah, this was what I was trying to get across to one of the posters here. The “protest” evaporated when the sixth competitor threw her shot put and likely went and picked up her I-phone and snap chatted about anything other than the shot put competition. LOL
Zero, until there are only trannies showing up.

Then watch the change happen damned quick.

Do you understand what the word compete means?
Using your logic, there should be no age/sex/size differentiation at all.
So a female 5' 4" 125lb. girl is a weenie if she won't box a 6' 3" 250lb male.
Do you even realize how dumb you are being?
The boy in girls clothing threw a 95'... the average middle age girl throws between 40'-50'. There have been a few girls who have thrown 80'.
That is not competition at all.
What if that 125 pound girl were boxing a 125 pound male?
Boxing doesn't match 125 pounders against 250 pounders in competitions.

If there were a biological female in the event throwing 95' should all those girls quit because the competition isn't fair?
THEY can't throw 95' ergo the competition is unfair and the biological female must be removed?

The only thing they proved by quitting is that they are quitters.

Doing their best against a person who is MALE, is a waste of time. It proves nothing other than men are stronger than women, and so long as males are allowed to crush women in sport, those sporting events aren't legit.

So, women shouldn't compete in them, let the event die, and only then will the idiots be forced to ban MEN from competing against girls.
If ending all female sports competitions will shut you people up I'm all for it.
No more "women's" sports.
No more "men's" sports.
Just sports.

Want to ball little girl? See those guys slamming and hanging? Go there.
No more girls softball. Just softball.

Erase Title IX from history.

Can you people ever comprehend the reality of your demands?

I don’t want to call a teenager a “real loser”.... these are kids...so lets not call them “losers”. One is what I would call “gender confused”. I never had that issue myself so I don’t know what all goes into it.

I think it’s more on the coach at this point--assuming there was a coach involved.

I distinctly remember a coach telling a team mate of mine. They had thrown their glove down on the field and was walking off. Something like, “you don’t need to win but you need to do your best”. We got our ass kicked. And on the ride home we stopped at Golden Corral and nobody remembered the score. LOL.
Those who won't compete are losers.
I'm not talking about fans or parents or...

I'm talking about those who dressed then chose not to compete, WHATEVER THEIR REASON.

And yes, whatever the age, those who refuse to do their best are losers.
They wasted their time training.
They wasted the coach and training staff time.
The embarrassed the organization.
Why?
Because they were afraid of losing.

Do you know there are M/F chess organizations and tournaments and men have withdrawn from chess tournaments because a woman entered.
Those men are losers.

There is no shame in losing.
The only shame is in not trying.

These girls decided not to try.
That decision is on no one but them.

If ending all female sports competitions will shut you people up I'm all for it.
No more "women's" sports.
No more "men's" sports.
Just sports.

Want to ball little girl? See those guys slamming and hanging? Go there.
No more girls softball. Just softball.

Erase Title IX from history.

Can you people ever comprehend the reality of your demands?
Can you comprehend that there are only two genders? That is the reality here.

Those who won't compete are losers.
I'm not talking about fans or parents or...

I'm talking about those who dressed then chose not to compete, WHATEVER THEIR REASON.

And yes, whatever the age, those who refuse to do their best are losers.
They wasted their time training.
They wasted the coach and training staff time.
The embarrassed the organization.
Why?
Because they were afraid of losing.

Do you know there are M/F chess organizations and tournaments and men have withdrawn from chess tournaments because a woman entered.
Those men are losers.

There is no shame in losing.
The only shame is in not trying.

These girls decided not to try.
That decision is on no one but them.
Can’t agree with calling middle school girls “losers”. Sorry. Now if you mean they are losers in terms of they “lost” the competition...okay. But the way it sounds is that you’re going beyond the playing field.

Forum List

Back