Fix Is In

If there were a brain here, other than my own, I might consider engaging it.

:)
That’s a lie. Winning an argument through engagement is the best way to shut your opponent down and embarrass them which I know you’d love to do, but you can’t. So you resort to empty little insults that mean nothing.

That’s a lie. Winning an argument through engagement is the best way to shut your opponent down and embarrass them which I know you’d love to do, but you can’t. So you resort to empty little insults that mean nothing.
The person the insults are directed at means nothing too. See how that works?

Your opinion is noted.

Can't...get...any...traction this year! :auiqs.jpg:
I'd say right now, if there is any state to be supremely confident in the vote counting, it's AZ! :)

Quit bitching. Put forth better candidates.

And so we can all see the proof that those who committed treason on Jan.6th, and the leader of the attempt to take down government, have not been dealt with adequately.

Democracy is still being held at ransom by a 'would be' fascist leader of America.

In the minds of many millions of Americans, the election didn't send a clear enough message against Trump's seditious behaviour.

Will they still have the confidence to continue down the path to fascism?

And so we can all see the proof that those who committed treason on Jan.6th, and the leader of the attempt to take down government, have not been dealt with adequately.

Democracy is still being held at ransom by a 'would be' fascist leader of America.

In the minds of many millions of Americans, the election didn't send a clear enough message against Trump's seditious behaviour.

Will they still have the confidence to continue down the path to fascism?
They can continue that crap all they want. they are a clear minority now incapable of winning elections on a large scale. Trump was a gamble and he blew it. Time for his toxic movement to just fade out while adults take over

They can continue that crap all they want. they are a clear minority now incapable of winning elections on a large scale. Trump was a gamble and he blew it. Time for his toxic movement to just fade out while adults take over

Not on this board, we're not a minority. I know you want to believe that but it isn't so.

And this is what makes me believe that, with the exception of your whiny little leftist vermin echo chamber safe spaces (and you're welcome to them), the rest of the country is configured likewise, demographically.

But nice try.

:)

Oh, and PS -- You cocksuckers cheated. You have to cheat because you are not winners. So yeah........................... no.

I hear your opinion. It brings no comfort and no answer to the pending issue of a seditious political leader still being on the loose.

Forum List

Back