Fix Is In

We don't... that's why we rejected MAGAts.
You have rejected everything this country used to stand for. You incredibly selfish morons have managed to ruin the American dream and replaced it with a nightmare.

Not on this board, we're not a minority. I know you want to believe that but it isn't so.
Correct, there is absolutely a higher percentage of whackos dwelling on online forums than in real life as most people have families and jobs and hobbies that don’t involve obsessing over politics

/

Oh, and PS -- You cocksuckers cheated. You have to cheat because you are not winners. So yeah........................... no.
The resolve could have actually hardened for Trump with the election results.

We're seeing more and more behaviour of this type. Will this become violence?

Or is it a last pathetic attempt of baying at the moon in rage?

One more time. You are not worth explaining anything to. Do not expect a civil reply from me because you are an idiot.
You just keep showing your inability to back up your statements. You take the time to write nonesense dodges when the same time could be spent beating me with real arguments…. Which you obviously can’t do.

I hear your opinion. It brings no comfort and no answer to the pending issue of a seditious political leader still being on the loose.
There are seditious idiots running all over the place, the fact the trumps antics are fading to black is a good thing. The scales are balancing.

There are seditious idiots running all over the place, the fact the trumps antics are fading to black is a good thing. The scales are balancing.
Maybe?

The main thing was to stoke the conversation to the point at which the true feelings were encouraged. That is indicating that there's been no loss of momentum in the minds of Trump's supporters.

The election has only served to beg the question and that could be answered with gun violence if there's no other way forward for them.

Maybe?

The main thing was to stoke the conversation to the point at which the true feelings were encouraged. That is indicating that there's been no loss of momentum in the minds of Trump's supporters.

The election has only served to beg the question and that could be answered with gun violence if there's no other way forward for them.
Trumps voice will fade from mainstream politics and media as his ability to influence power flops which it’s doing right now. He will be cast back to the fringes and many of his supporters will lose interest in politics.

A few stable years of economic growth will be the icing on the cake to squash the Toxic Trump movement

Arizona Ballots Make Stop at Runbeck Printing Company to Scan Ballot Envelopes Before They Are Sent to County — WITH NO OBSERVERS​

Since when is a third party like a printing company trusted to scan ballots? This is a chain of custody violation at the least. This is not a conspiracy. There is more than adequate proof this goes on. Do not move this thread. But if you do move it with an article that debunks what it says. That or come out and admit you are censoring facts.

Maricopa County is the only jurisdiction in the country that picks up completed ballots at USPS Processing Distribution Center, but doesn’t bring them back to the election department or tabulation center.

Maricopa County picks up mail-in ballots and takes them directly to its print vendor Runbeck Election Services, which is headquartered in Phoenix.

Every single completed mail-in ballot, whether mailed or dropped off at a polling place, goes to Runbeck. All mail-in ballots collected on election day, and the previous few days, are sitting at Runbeck headquarters. Maricopa has no idea how many ballots are in their possession because the ballots are at their print vendor.

Maricopa allegedly uses Runbeck because they have “high-speed scanners.” Runbeck scans the ballots in batches to create a digital image of each envelope signature area. This batch of images is given to the Maricopa tabulation center (MCTEC) for poll worker review. MCTEC notifies Runbeck if any of those signatures don’t match. Runbeck separates out those bad envelopes, then delivers both sets of these envelopes by van to MCTEC, which is 6 miles away. MCTEC then opens the envelopes and starts the tabulation process.

LOL I did warn you guys that we Dems fixed the election but you wouldn’t listen. :itsok:

The resolve could have actually hardened for Trump with the election results.

We're seeing more and more behaviour of this type. Will this become violence?

Or is it a last pathetic attempt of baying at the moon in rage?

None of your business, duck.

Trumps voice will fade from mainstream politics and media as his ability to influence power flops which it’s doing right now. He will be cast back to the fringes and many of his supporters will lose interest in politics.

A few stable years of economic growth will be the icing on the cake to squash the Toxic Trump movement

Cry harder, you crazy ****.

That’s a lie. Winning an argument through engagement is the best way to shut your opponent down and embarrass them which I know you’d love to do, but you can’t. So you resort to empty little insults that mean nothing.
They're even crankier than usual.

Understandable given the circumstances, I guess.

Trump has cost the Republicans two elections.
I'm not expecting anything, but I do wonder how many of these people are beginning to wake up.

It's too early, so most of them are still in denial. But there may be a few. It's not easy to admit you've been fooled. And by this guy, of all people.

Forum List

Back