FLASHBACK: Joe Biden Saying What Should Be Done to Those Who Defy Congressional Subpoenas

but the Trump children showed up for 100s of hrs of questions in a congressional closed door deposition .. Bidens kid aint showing up . why is that ?

Because he’s weak and worthless, just like his old man.

And still, people in the Trump administration ignored them...so...there's that.
I'd give the giant middle finger to the House crew and a "see ya next year". :auiqs.jpg:
Does it matter that Hunter isn't in government? Could Congress subpoena me?

MSNBC refuses to show Joe: Pissing his pants, pooping his diaper, covering up his diahrrea, walking into walls, saying 20 minutes of word salad garbage,

So they wont be showing him eating his own feces, which is next....

And still, people in the Trump administration ignored them...so...there's that.
I'd give the giant middle finger to the House crew and a "see ya next year". :auiqs.jpg:
the Trump family sowed up and testified the Briben family didnt .

He offered to testify at a public hearing but was denied by the Orange Ape's lackeys such as Jim Cummer.

Try to keep up.
he doesnt set the rules ... Trump Jr testified several times in closed door hearings but Bribens son refuses ..why is that ?

MSNBC refuses to show Joe: Pissing his pants, pooping his diaper, covering up his diahrrea, walking into walls, saying 20 minutes of word salad garbage,

So they wont be showing him eating his own feces, which is next....
Rememember how he handed The MAL Ape's ass back to him MAGAT?

Think you'll ever recover from the loss?

Where were you when Trump's assbuddy Gymmy Unjacketed Jordan ignored a supoena, hypocrit?

BTW dope, Hunter Biden has agreed to testify in public but Rump's ratpack in the House want it in private so they can puke out more lies about his testimony.
Did trump say he should be prosecuted? Did Nostra?

Stop the projection

Forum List

Back