FLASHBACK: Joe Biden Saying What Should Be Done to Those Who Defy Congressional Subpoenas

And still, people in the Trump administration ignored them...so...there's that.
I'd give the giant middle finger to the House crew and a "see ya next year". :auiqs.jpg:
Did the trump admin have the same feelings as xiden admin does?

How does it make you feel to be part of such hypocrisy?

Any comment on Tater saying his son should be prosecuted for his crime of ignoring a subpoena?
No.

Not sure why you are asking me.

Did Joe change his mind and say hunter shouldn't be punished for ignoring a subpeana?

No.

Not sure why you are asking me.

Did Joe change his mind and say hunter shouldn't be punished for ignoring a subpeana?
Briben knew that hunter wasnt going to testify .

Any comment on Tater saying his son should be prosecuted for his crime of ignoring a subpoena?
Where were you when Trump's assbuddy Gymmy Unjacketed Jordan ignored a supoena, hypocrit?

BTW dope, Hunter Biden has agreed to testify in public but Rump's ratpack in the House want it in private so they can puke out more lies about his testimony.

Where were you when Trump's assbuddy Gymmy Unjacketed Jordan ignored a supoena, hypocrit?

BTW dope, Hunter Biden has agreed to testify in public but Rump's ratpack in the House want it in private so they can puke out more lies about his testimony.
Seek help soon, vermin. :itsok: :itsok:

I see the House just voted for the Joe Biden IMPEACH process to begin. Poor Joe he's got big trouble in little China.
MAGA scum have shown their true cplors this week. Throwing Ukraine to Putin as a favor to Trump & the vote today.

Theh will pay next November.

Forum List

Back