Flashback to October 26th,1980

Groper Don is not fit to lick Ronald Reagan's shoes.

FLASHBACK: On This Day in 1980 Gallup Had Jimmy Carter Up 8 Points on Ronald Reagan

:) Media lied then,media lying now. Reagan was a threat to their lies and Trump is an even bigger threat to their lies.

you drinking koolaide or something bro? :biggrin: You of all people should know that carter was the only president we have had since JFK our last REAL president we had who served the people instead of the bankers,that he is the only one we have had SINCE him who was not an evil mass murderer? .:biggrin: so you got me baffled there on that comment of Reagan being a threat to their lies the fact he was their willing puppet and mass murderer who served their interests and was rewarded a second term because of that.:lmao:They knew Reagan was evil and corrupt that is why they made sure he got elected.They badly wanted Carter out because he wasnt starting any wars for them and was reforming our corrupt CIA which is even far more corrupt now that it was back then under Reagan which was bad enough.

Reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president since then has continued and expanded on which is WHY the corporate controlled media and our corrupt schools worship him and paint him as a hero.surely you MUST be aware of all this? :lmao: thats why you got me confused there putting that bastard Reagan in the same sentence of Trump comparing that bastard to Trump favorrably.:lmao:

sure Reagan was doing a few things in the beginning like hinting that there were UFO's out there which is why they gave him a warning shot to the gut only being too careless and shooting much closer to the heart that what they meant to. after they did that,his policys changed drastically and he stopped talking about UFO's and things like that and served the bidding of his masters.

Thats why I dont understand WHY people are so excited about Trump being the new POTUS because IF he is sincere in everything he says,he WILL suffer the same fate as kennedy.surely YOU of all people must know that?

FLASHBACK: On This Day in 1980 Gallup Had Jimmy Carter Up 8 Points on Ronald Reagan

:) Media lied then,media lying now. Reagan was a threat to their lies and Trump is an even bigger threat to their lies.

you drinking koolaide or something bro? :biggrin: You of all people should know that carter was the only president we have had since JFK our last REAL president we had who served the people instead of the bankers,that he is the only one we have had SINCE him who was not an evil mass murderer? .:biggrin: so you got me baffled there on that comment of Reagan being a threat to their lies the fact he was their willing puppet and mass murderer who served their interests and was rewarded a second term because of that.:lmao:They knew Reagan was evil and corrupt that is why they made sure he got elected.They badly wanted Carter out because he wasnt starting any wars for them and was reforming our corrupt CIA which is even far more corrupt now that it was back then under Reagan which was bad enough.

Reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president since then has continued and expanded on which is WHY the corporate controlled media and our corrupt schools worship him and paint him as a hero.surely you MUST be aware of all this? :lmao: thats why you got me confused there putting that bastard Reagan in the same sentence of Trump comparing that bastard to Trump favorrably.:lmao:

sure Reagan was doing a few things in the beginning like hinting that there were UFO's out there which is why they gave him a warning shot to the gut only being too careless and shooting much closer to the heart that what they meant to. after they did that,his policys changed drastically and he stopped talking about UFO's and things like that and served the bidding of his masters.

Thats why I dont understand WHY people are so excited about Trump being the new POTUS because IF he is sincere in everything he says,he WILL suffer the same fate as kennedy.surely YOU of all people must know that?
Oh I know that. I think Reagan SUCKED. Just saying the MEDIA was pushing Reagan as a threat etc. Reagan was nothing more than a conservative democrat.

Oh I know that. I think Reagan SUCKED. Just saying the MEDIA was pushing Reagan as a threat etc. Reagan was nothing more than a conservative democrat.

But thats where you have me confused,WHY would they push him as a threat same as trump when he was the opposite of Trump,a traiter to americans sold america down the drain.o_O

On 26 October, Gallup had Carter leading 47%-39% over Reagan among registered voters. (3% lead among likely voters)
28 October was the first and only debate, after which Carter's lead with registered voters dropped to 3% and Reagan surged to a 3% lead among likely voters.
Late Upsets Are Rare, but Have Happened
Add on that election day was the one year anniversary of the hostages in Iran...and it was over for Carter.

But thats where you have me confused,WHY would they push him as a threat same as trump when he was the opposite of Trump,a traiter to americans sold america down the drain.o_O
Because they thought he would upend their apple cart. He didn't obviously. Trump will I think. Trump is much more pissed off and has tapped into more anger.

Forum List

Back