Flight 93 crash fantasy

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.
Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history." Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Any of you troofers care to explain the following away?.......C'mon, lets hear it......Were the ATC's in on your lil' conspiracy?.......We're the pilots of the other planes in on your lil' conpiracy?.......Is the pilot reporting seeing the plane and the aftermath in on the conspiracy?

C'mon, lets play.....Lay it out!.....We'll get into the cell phone calls and communications between the flight attendent and United Center later.......Buth then, i'm sure you idiots will claim that the terrorists getting their asses kicked by the passengers were all part of Bush's conspiracy.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyyXUDUsqqU[/ame]

Last edited:
Were the ATC's in on your lil' conspiracy?.......We're the pilots of the other planes in on your lil' conpiracy?.......Is the pilot reporting seeing the plane and the aftermath in on the conspiracy?
I don't believe any of them were.

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history." Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

A jackass's opinion is still just an opinion; proof of nothing.

The only points proven are that you sidestep questions, misinterpret things and run with it, and can't tell when you've been proven wrong.

How about you go back and answer my questions to see what I mean? :eusa_whistle:

What is the point?
The point is it will show how wrong you've been on so many things. So hop to it.

You have yet to show one thing I've gotten wrong. You HAVE, however, gotten numerous things wrong. Like pretending nothing like Flight 93 ever happened before.... or no debris outside the crater..... did you forget those things already? The other thing you've done is dismissed obvious evidence that your claims were wrong. Awwww... Poor baby!

Were the ATC's in on your lil' conspiracy?.......We're the pilots of the other planes in on your lil' conpiracy?.......Is the pilot reporting seeing the plane and the aftermath in on the conspiracy?
I don't believe any of them were.
So, explain it!........C'mon, you say it didn't crash there........A pilot saw the plane and aftermath...There are tons of pictures of the smoke cloud....How could that be if it never happened?

Is that recording of the communications a fake?

C'mon.......let's hear your theory on how it was faked.

Once again, nothing but another "retired" moron........Next we'll see a "former" something or other thrown up as an "EXPERT"

These clowns are friggin' laughable!

Once again, nothing but another "retired" moron........Next we'll see a "former" something or other thrown up as an "EXPERT"

These clowns are friggin' laughable!

So expert veterans with exemplary records that disagree with you are morons that make you want throw up ?and an air crash investigator is not an EXPERT on air crashes.....ok then

Lt. Col. David Gapp, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired Pilot and Qualified Aircraft Accident Investigator. Served as President, Aircraft Accident Board. Military aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom, Cessna T-37 Dragonfly "Tweet", Northrup T-38 Talon. 3,000+ total hours flown. 31 years of U.S. Air Force service. One year as commercial pilot for Continental Airlines. Commercial aircraft flown: ATR-42.
Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."

You have yet to show one thing I've gotten wrong. You HAVE, however, gotten numerous things wrong. Like pretending nothing like Flight 93 ever happened before.... or no debris outside the crater..... did you forget those things already? The other thing you've done is dismissed obvious evidence that your claims were wrong. Awwww... Poor baby!
I'm trying to help you not put your foot any farther in your mouth. Please go back and answer my last questions before you make yourself look any more foolish.

I'm trying to help you not put your foot any farther in your mouth. Please go back and answer my last questions before you make yourself look any more foolish.

You can't even help yourself not look like a jackass. How do you expect to help anyone else? :lol: Truthtards and their egos. What a joke! How about admitting there have been crashs like Flight 93?

Who said there was no evidence above ground?
Yeah, who said that?

As for the presence of "wing scars", what of it? What does that prove?
Have you ever seen a plane crash leave wing scars before?

What this crash DOES show quite clearly is that a plane can come in fast and obliterate itself into a relatively small crater with small pieces of debris all over the place.
As would be expected. What's your point?

So how about it? Is the crash of Flight 1771 close enough to the crash of Flight 93 to show that a plane crash site can indeed look like the one in Shanksville? Or are you going to continue to insist the crash scene couldn't have happened that way.
How much of 1771 buried?
bump for Parrot911

Who said there was no evidence above ground?
Yeah, who said that?
You said most was underground. This was false.

saiweril said:
Have you ever seen a plane crash leave wing scars before?
Nope. Not many planes are driven into the ground at high speed either. So what's your point?

saiweril said:
So how about it? Is the crash of Flight 1771 close enough to the crash of Flight 93 to show that a plane crash site can indeed look like the one in Shanksville? Or are you going to continue to insist the crash scene couldn't have happened that way.
How much of 1771 buried?
Don't know. You can't say how much of 1771 was buried just like you can't say how much of Flight 93 was buried. So how are you going to compare the two? Guestimate? :lol:

So expert veterans with exemplary records that disagree with you are morons that make you want throw up ?and an air crash investigator is not an EXPERT on air crashes.....ok then

Nope. Expert veterans who lie their asses off about the facts are morons. If you would like I can point out even more of these moron assholes who have what appear to be excellent credentials, yet lie their asses off to the point where not even YOU could defend them. It doesn't matter if they disagree with me or not. What matters is the truth.

A pilot saw the plane and aftermath
Which pilot?

There are tons of pictures of the smoke cloud....How could that be if it never happened?
Produce two.

Is that recording of the communications a fake?
Between the ATC and the cockpit? I don't believe so.
Which pilot?.....Uh the pilot on the recrding who said he had direct visual on 93, then was told by ATC that 93 dropped off radar, then asked pilot of the plane if he still had visual, the pilot said no he lost it in a turn, ATC then asked if he could see anything on the ground, pilot then responded after a pause that he did see the smoke plume..........That pilot!.......It's all on the recording.

Produce 2?.....Be right back!

You don't believe the recording is fake?........Then explain how 93 never crashed at Shanksville, please!........It's pretty obvious on that recording that yes, 93 crashed into that field.

Last edited:
You said most was underground. This was false.
Most of Flight 93 didn't bury?

Nope. Not many planes are driven into the ground at high speed either. So what's your point?
I thought you said 1771 & 93 were similar?

Don't know. You can't say how much of 1771 was buried just like you can't say how much of Flight 93 was buried. So how are you going to compare the two? Guestimate? :lol:
There are many reports that most of Flight 93 buried. I see no evidence much of 1771 buried at all. Part of this evidence is at that scene there tons more debris scattered there than at Shanksville, even though 1771 was a much smaller plane. That makes these two crashes extremely different.

Forum List

Back