Flight 93 crash fantasy

go fuck yourself...and do not pretend you speak for the victims and families

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzc3qi8jenu
i did three tours in the m.e........i proudly served those victims and families, you subversive lil' dirtbag......and i've got a few of the enemy under my belt......got a lil' revenge on the lil' motherfuckers who are responsible, in honor of those victims and families.

You on the other hand, are doing nothing but making a mockery of those victims and families........punk!

blow it your yer ass...you served the military industrial complex...a grocery boy..sent to collect a bill
No asshole.....A highly successful chef and restaurant owner who got pissed and re-enlisted to go help wreak havok on the fuckers who did the dirty deed........And trust me, we RANGERS wreaked serious havok on those lil' goat herding motherfuckers.

What have you done, besides piss on the memories of all who died that day?

That lady took a picture....the troofer loons have made her life a living hell.
We have?
read the story
Val McClatchey snapped the single picture with her new digital camera.
"I didn't even aim. I was just like, 'Oh, my God,' " she said.
She dropped the camera, jolting the battery loose
She had no idea what she'd captured until the state police put a call out to people in the area, asking for photos, debris and other evidence. She took a printout of her photo to the police, she said, and, within an hour, FBI agents were at her house.
She copyrighted her photo
and involved in a copyright lawsuit against The Associated Press.
Copies are available upon request, with proceeds going to the charity Heroic Choices, formerly the Todd Beamer Foundation.
she has no idea how many hundreds or thousands of dollars the photo has raised for the Heroic Choices charity.
She operates on the honor system, she says, and simply forwards the checks to them.
Representatives from the charity did not return calls requesting comment.
Mrs. McClatchey has begun accepting some money, on account of her copyright action against The Associated Press, which, she says, distributed her photo without her permission.
"So here I am, in the middle of this nasty lawsuit," she said. "I have kept some of the money, because now I have some legal fees.

Yeah, nothing suspicious there. :eusa_shhh:

She had no idea what she'd captured until the state police put a call out to people in the area, asking for photos, debris and other evidence. She took a printout of her photo to the police, she said, and, within an hour, FBI agents were at her house.
Copies are available upon request, with proceeds going to the charity Heroic Choices, formerly the Todd Beamer Foundation.
she has no idea how many hundreds or thousands of dollars the photo has raised for the Heroic Choices charity.
She operates on the honor system, she says, and simply forwards the checks to them.
Mrs. McClatchey has begun accepting some money, on account of her copyright action against The Associated Press, which, she says, distributed her photo without her permission.
"So here I am, in the middle of this nasty lawsuit," she said. "I have kept some of the money, because now I have some legal fees.

What's suspicious about it?

Oh, that's right......The photo only further debunks the claims of you subversive troofer loons.

Fuckin' LMAO!:lol:

i did three tours in the m.e........i proudly served those victims and families, you subversive lil' dirtbag......and i've got a few of the enemy under my belt......got a lil' revenge on the lil' motherfuckers who are responsible, in honor of those victims and families.

You on the other hand, are doing nothing but making a mockery of those victims and families........punk!

blow it your yer ass...you served the military industrial complex...a grocery boy..sent to collect a bill
no asshole.....a highly successful chef and restaurant owner who got pissed and re-enlisted to go help wreak havok on the fuckers who did the dirty deed........and trust me, we rangers wreaked serious havok on those lil' goat herding motherfuckers.

lol...clown

read the story

What's suspicious about it?
:cuckoo:

Oh, that's right......The photo only further debunks the claims of you subversive troofer loons.
How does it do that?

no asshole.....a highly successful chef and restaurant owner who got pissed and re-enlisted to go help wreak havok on the fuckers who did the dirty deed........and trust me, we rangers wreaked serious havok on those lil' goat herding motherfuckers.

lol...clown
Yeah, you are a clown!........No doubt about it!........I'll give ya' credit it though, for admitting it!

what do you call suspicious ?

read the story

There, I bolded it for you since apparently you weren't able to see it.

:cuckoo:

thanks for showing once again why troofer morons are pretty much ignored by the general public

There were many things about 9/11 and the investgation that were not transparent.

Why did Bush and Cheney insist on secret non recorded non under oath testimony where they HAD to go together or they wouldn't go at all?

If they wanted a truthfull investigation thier demands would have never been requested. THEY acted guilty of SOMETHING. What who knows but they clearly were not co operating in the investigation.

Many of the crime scenes leave much to be desired as far as comon sense and reason is concerned.

Anyone that thinks the whole thing has been explained fully and investgated thoroughly is a fool.

What this country needs is a truly independant investigation by experts in the field and probably from foreign countries because it seems impossible to get a straight answer from the politicians and ex politicians that were involved in the first so called investigation.

No matter what you hack assholes think you need to hide for whatever purpose the American public deserves a thorough and truthfull investigation. It does not matter anymore what Bush or Cheney want. They should be questioned as if they were criminals because that's how they acted in the first go round. The investigation should have absolute power of supoena. Everyone involved from top to bottom has to be thoroughly questioned. They need to show ALL of the tapes of the plane going into the pentagon. There is NO way they don't have perfectly good video of that crash site. Nothing has been shown that proves it was a 757. They could kill all the bullshit with an honest and Full report. Until that has happened all you apologist hacks can go fuck youselves.

Forum List

Back