Flight 93 crash fantasy

A pilot saw the plane and aftermath
Which pilot?

Produce two.

Is that recording of the communications a fake?
Between the ATC and the cockpit? I don't believe so.
Which pilot?.....Uh the pilot on the recrding who said he had direct visual on 93, then was told by ATC that 93 dropped off radar, then asked pilot of the plane if he still had visual, the pilot said no he lost it in a turn, ATC then asked if he could see anything on the ground, pilot then responded after a pause that he did see the smoke plume..........That pilot!.......It's all on the recording.

Produce 2?.....Be right back!

You don't believe the recording is fake?........Then explain how 93 never crashed at Shanksville, please!........It's pretty obvious on that recording that yes, 93 crashed into that field.
that was the pilot of the private jet that ATC asked to investigate, right?

Which pilot?.....Uh the pilot on the recrding who said he had direct visual on 93, then was told by ATC that 93 dropped off radar, then asked pilot of the plane if he still had visual, the pilot said no he lost it in a turn, ATC then asked if he could see anything on the ground, pilot then responded after a pause that he did see the smoke plume..........That pilot!.......It's all on the recording.
And which pilot was that?

K, looking forward to em.

It's pretty obvious on that recording that yes, 93 crashed into that field.
How so?

Which pilot?

Produce two.

Between the ATC and the cockpit? I don't believe so.

You don't believe the recording is fake?........Then explain how 93 never crashed at Shanksville, please!........It's pretty obvious on that recording that yes, 93 crashed into that field.
that was the pilot of the private jet that ATC asked to investigate, right?
I believe so....He wasn't going by a commercial call sign.

And which pilot was that?

K, looking forward to em.

It's pretty obvious on that recording that yes, 93 crashed into that field.
How so?
Dude....Go listen to the recording.........THAT PILOT!

http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/images/flight93/plume_val1.jpg
All other pictures found are basically the same......Except for the ones taken by the media first responders that are stills taken of recordings.......A smoking field, fire and police everywhere......You know, the usual scenes after a PLANE CRASH!

Last edited:
So expert veterans with exemplary records that disagree with you are morons that make you want throw up ?and an air crash investigator is not an EXPERT on air crashes.....ok then

Nope. Expert veterans who lie their asses off about the facts are morons. If you would like I can point out even more of these moron assholes who have what appear to be excellent credentials, yet lie their asses off to the point where not even YOU could defend them. It doesn't matter if they disagree with me or not. What matters is the truth.
Truth is, many of those so called "experts" are opportunists looking to make a quick buck. Just because they are ex-this, former that or, retired this and thats does not deem them automatically credible........They find gullible fools like these troofer idiots and feed them whatever the hell they want to hear.

Hell, Jesse Ventura is making a killing off these gullible fools!......And these fools don't even realize it.

OK, which one?

All other pictures found are basically the same......
OK, but you said:

There are tons of pictures of the smoke cloud....How could that be if it never happened?
and I asked for just two since that should be really really easy to do if there were "tons" of pics of the smoke cloud. You produced one pic. I'd like to see a second pic of the smoke cloud if there are so many as you claimed.

Except for the ones taken by the media first responders that are stills taken of recordings.......
:eek: huh?

A smoking field, fire and police everywhere......You know, the usual scenes after a PLANE CRASH!
If you staged a plane crash at a field, wouldn't you have all those 3 components too?

OK, which one?

All other pictures found are basically the same......
OK, but you said:

and I asked for just two since that should be really really easy to do if there were "tons" of pics of the smoke cloud. You produced one pic. I'd like to see a second pic of the smoke cloud if there are so many as you claimed.

Except for the ones taken by the media first responders that are stills taken of recordings.......

A smoking field, fire and police everywhere......You know, the usual scenes after a PLANE CRASH!
If you staged a plane crash at a field, wouldn't you have all those 3 components too?
The plane crash was staged?......Then where is the fucking PLANE?.......Where are all the crew and passengers?........Does Bush have a few stashed on his property in Crawford?........Cheney have a few stashed in his basement?

What's up with that?

You're making the claim that it never crashed.......It's in your court to prove it......PROVE IT!

You've had 9 years and 3 months....Same goes for your so called "experts"........Let's hear it with actual FACTS!

Enough of this bullshit!........You're shitting on the memories of a hell of a lot of people here......Put up, or simply shut up!

So expert veterans with exemplary records that disagree with you are morons that make you want throw up ?and an air crash investigator is not an EXPERT on air crashes.....ok then

Nope. Expert veterans who lie their asses off about the facts are morons. If you would like I can point out even more of these moron assholes who have what appear to be excellent credentials, yet lie their asses off to the point where not even YOU could defend them. It doesn't matter if they disagree with me or not. What matters is the truth.
Truth is, many of those so called "experts" are opportunists looking to make a quick buck. Just because they are ex-this, former that or, retired this and thats does not deem them automatically credible........They find gullible fools like these troofer idiots and feed them whatever the hell they want to hear.

Hell, Jesse Ventura is making a killing off these gullible fools!......And these fools don't even realize it.

we have been questioning and investigating the events of 9/11 long before Jesse Ventura

Ya see, buddy.......not only are these loons shitting on the memories of ALL who died that day, they are shitting on people who were simply witnesses telling what they saw.....That lady took a picture....the troofer loons have made her life a living hell.

It's disgusting!

They are subversive fucking idiots.....NOTHING MORE!

GO FUCK YOURSELF...and do not pretend you speak for the victims and families

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzC3QI8JenU[/ame]

we have been questioning and investigating the events of 9/11 long before Jesse Ventura
and you STILL have ZERO evidence to back up your theories

Ya see, buddy.......not only are these loons shitting on the memories of ALL who died that day, they are shitting on people who were simply witnesses telling what they saw.....That lady took a picture....the troofer loons have made her life a living hell.

It's disgusting!

what they actually want, if you bothered to read their website, is political prosecutions
they do not claim it was an inside job or that any of the buildings were controlled demos

Wicked Jester;3065330]

It's disgusting!

They are subversive fucking idiots.....NOTHING MORE

SO THE MEN AND WOMAN FEATURED HERE ARE SUBVERSIVES ?

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
OK, which one?

OK, but you said:

The plane crash was staged?......
Um, yeah. You couldn't get that from the title of this thread??? :eek:

Then where is the fucking PLANE?.......Where are all the crew and passengers?........
Why would you think I would know?

It's disgusting!

I did three tours in the M.E........I proudly served those victims and families, you subversive lil' dirtbag......And i've got a few of the enemy under my belt......Got a lil' revenge on the lil' motherfuckers who are responsible, in honor of those victims and families.

You on the other hand, are doing nothing but making a mockery of those victims and families........PUNK!

ya see, buddy.......not only are these loons shitting on the memories of all who died that day, they are shitting on people who were simply witnesses telling what they saw.....that lady took a picture....the troofer loons have made her life a living hell.

It's disgusting!

They are subversive fucking idiots.....nothing more!

go fuck yourself...and do not pretend you speak for the victims and families

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzc3qi8jenu[/ame]
i did three tours in the m.e........i proudly served those victims and families, you subversive lil' dirtbag......and i've got a few of the enemy under my belt......got a lil' revenge on the lil' motherfuckers who are responsible, in honor of those victims and families.

You on the other hand, are doing nothing but making a mockery of those victims and families........punk!

blow it your yer ass...you served the military industrial complex...a grocery boy..sent to collect a bill

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2FqgyLZeaY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_NmRhwfqm0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIrvhVDICZc&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6Ls6sifFJo&feature=related[/ame]

Forum List

Back