Flight 93 crash fantasy

HMMMM, I find it interesting that most 9/11 "truthers" can't spell "their". They either spell it "there" or "thier". I'm thinking under 30 years old and public education.:lol::lol:

There were many things about 9/11 and the investgation that were not transparent.

Why did Bush and Cheney insist on secret non recorded non under oath testimony where they HAD to go together or they wouldn't go at all?

If they wanted a truthfull investigation thier demands would have never been requested. THEY acted guilty of SOMETHING. What who knows but they clearly were not co operating in the investigation.

Many of the crime scenes leave much to be desired as far as comon sense and reason is concerned.

Anyone that thinks the whole thing has been explained fully and investgated thoroughly is a fool.

What this country needs is a truly independant investigation by experts in the field and probably from foreign countries because it seems impossible to get a straight answer from the politicians and ex politicians that were involved in the first so called investigation.

No matter what you hack assholes think you need to hide for whatever purpose the American public deserves a thorough and truthfull investigation. It does not matter anymore what Bush or Cheney want. They should be questioned as if they were criminals because that's how they acted in the first go round. The investigation should have absolute power of supoena. Everyone involved from top to bottom has to be thoroughly questioned. They need to show ALL of the tapes of the plane going into the pentagon. There is NO way they don't have perfectly good video of that crash site. Nothing has been shown that proves it was a 757. They could kill all the bullshit with an honest and Full report. Until that has happened all you apologist hacks can go fuck youselves.
Blow me you fucking asshole.:lol::lol: There are ten of you fucks, at most, that don't know how to use the word "their" properly.

HMMMM, I find it interesting that most 9/11 "truthers" can't spell "their". They either spell it "there" or "thier". I'm thinking under 30 years old and public education.:lol::lol:

Fuck you. You punk ass little bitch.

Come on over to my world and learn something.
I've seen your punk ass avatar before, you fucking shit stain. I KNOW who you are, you worthless waste of oxygen.:lol::lol:

There were many things about 9/11 and the investgation that were not transparent.

Why did Bush and Cheney insist on secret non recorded non under oath testimony where they HAD to go together or they wouldn't go at all?

If they wanted a truthfull investigation thier demands would have never been requested. THEY acted guilty of SOMETHING. What who knows but they clearly were not co operating in the investigation.

Many of the crime scenes leave much to be desired as far as comon sense and reason is concerned.

Anyone that thinks the whole thing has been explained fully and investgated thoroughly is a fool.

What this country needs is a truly independant investigation by experts in the field and probably from foreign countries because it seems impossible to get a straight answer from the politicians and ex politicians that were involved in the first so called investigation.

No matter what you hack assholes think you need to hide for whatever purpose the American public deserves a thorough and truthfull investigation. It does not matter anymore what Bush or Cheney want. They should be questioned as if they were criminals because that's how they acted in the first go round. The investigation should have absolute power of supoena. Everyone involved from top to bottom has to be thoroughly questioned. They need to show ALL of the tapes of the plane going into the pentagon. There is NO way they don't have perfectly good video of that crash site. Nothing has been shown that proves it was a 757. They could kill all the bullshit with an honest and Full report. Until that has happened all you apologist hacks can go fuck youselves.
Blow me you fucking asshole.:lol::lol: There are ten of you fucks, at most, that don't know how to use the word "their" properly.

Only a faggot would care if a word is spelled incorrectly. So I guess you are a faggot. That means my suggestion that you go fuck yourself has already been taken care of. Carry on fucking yourself faggot.

I've seen your punk ass avatar before, you fucking shit stain. I KNOW who you are, you worthless waste of oxygen.:lol::lol:

I've been to one other forum. If you have been there then you don't need to waste any time. I have never made any secret of where I am and who I am. I like this forum better because it lends itself to describing little cum slurpers like yourself. After 15 years one would think one of you stupid queers would have had the nutsack to PROVE your point.

I can't say I recognise you just from the trail your pussy leaves... Be more specific. If you think you know me don't be afraid..tell the good people what you think you know.

Because they could. If you'd been in the same situation, you would have done it too.

Either you're ignorant of the political realities of the situation or you're just flat out ignorant. From your choice of words, I guessing the latter.

Pure nonsense.

Okay...explain it fully then. Let me guess, you can't can you. Put up or shut up.

What this country needs is a modification of the First Amendment protecting free speech as long as it is responsible. By the way, it's "independent".

No matter what you hack assholes think you need to hide for whatever purpose the American public deserves a thorough and truthfull investigation. It does not matter anymore what Bush or Cheney want. They should be questioned as if they were criminals because that's how they acted in the first go round. The investigation should have absolute power of supoena. Everyone involved from top to bottom has to be thoroughly questioned.
As they were.

They need to show ALL of the tapes of the plane going into the pentagon. There is NO way they don't have perfectly good video of that crash site.
Ignorance on your part shows again.
Nothing has been shown that proves it was a 757.
Every shred of evidence points toward not only a 757, but it being AA77. Explain the light poles.

They could kill all the bullshit with an honest and Full report.
Sending the twoofers to Gitmo so you can be closer to your idols would do it too....just a thought.

Until that has happened all you apologist hacks can go fuck youselves.

Sticks and stones loser. And you claim you're a pilot? Not buying it.

P200030_1.jpg

hub_detail.jpg

SO that's not an engine part and a wheel from a 757?

P200030_1.jpg

hub_detail.jpg

That is not a wheel from a 757. Count the slots. 8 slots on the left 9 slots on the right. There are 5 slots center to center in your supposed crash wheel. There are 6 slots C yo C in the supposed 757 LG you displayed. They are NOT the same wheel. Your crash wheel is much smaller.

Last edited:

P200030_1.jpg

hub_detail.jpg

That is not a wheel from a 757. Count the slots. 8 slots on the left 9 slots on the right. There are 5 slots center to center in your supposed crash wheel. There are 6 slots C yo C in the supposed 757 LG you displayed. They are NOT the same wheel. Your crash wheel is much smaller.

Must be from some truther blog.

b757-main-wheel-02.jpg

Aerospaceweb.org | Ask Us - Pentagon & Boeing 757 Wheel Investigation

P200030_1.jpg

hub_detail.jpg

Matches perfectly.

What about the lightpoles? What knocked them down? And where is AA77? Why were ATCs able to track the plane into the Pentagon airspace but not out of it? What about the DNA.

Just for openers.

Who pays you to go around and focus on talking down 9/11 questions? That's all you do. Not even your so called truthers are ONLY interested in 9/11. Seems odd. Seems obsessed. Seems paid for.

There are many valid questions. You are not the answer to them.

Who pays you to go around and focus on talking down 9/11 questions? That's all you do. Not even your so called truthers are ONLY interested in 9/11. Seems odd. Seems obsessed. Seems paid for.

Wow. So your bullshit got shot all to hell, so now you have to attack the poster. It is a common truthtard tactic. A rather disgusting one I might add. You might think I am being hypocritical, but I'm not. I haven't had my claims shredded like you just did. I'm pointing out your dishonest tactics for anyone who might have missed them. :lol:

Funny how I always see truthtards talking about questions, yet they always reject the answer. Either that or they just run with the answer they want regardless of the facts supplied. That is what makes them truthtards; a willingness to ignore the facts and the truth in order to pursue their own agendas.

Wow. So your bullshit got shot all to hell, so now you have to attack the poster. It is a common truthtard tactic. A rather disgusting one I might add. You might think I am being hypocritical, but I'm not. I haven't had my claims shredded like you just did. I'm pointing out your dishonest tactics for anyone who might have missed them. :lol:

Funny how I always see truthtards talking about questions, yet they always reject the answer. Either that or they just run with the answer they want regardless of the facts supplied. That is what makes them truthtards; a willingness to ignore the facts and the truth in order to pursue their own agendas.

There are many unanswered questions. You can go fuck yourself as well.

Who pays you to go around and focus on talking down 9/11 questions?
They tried to pay me. I said, "Keep it, I like to earn my money". You idiots don't put up much of a struggle. You'd do yourself a monster favor by agreeing to keep your mouth shut and run away like a dog with it's tail between it's legs.

That's all you do.
Hardly:

USMB.
Total Posts: 1,685
Posts Per Day: 3.57

Political Forum
Total Posts: 1,167
Posts Per Day: 1.47

A.W.E.com
No Official Stats but about 4.8 posts per day

So "all I do" is actually make 11 posts a day. Everyone lethal to the poster, granted. I prefer to have quality posts and your tantrum/recation is all the evidence anybody needs to know I hit my mark...precisely and without fail. Your total loss at trying to debunk them is further evidence that the previous 9 traction-less years of your "movement" is prelude to 99 more coming your way.

Not even your so called truthers are ONLY interested in 9/11. Seems odd. Seems obsessed. Seems paid for.
I'm guessing your "pilot" claim is out the window since you don't seem to have any idea what someone would get "paid" for; it reflects a lack of sophistication that you're choice of language underscores junior.

There are no valid questions about 9/11 that, if answered, would change the fact that 19 middle eastern men hijacked four planes, crahsed them into 3 buildings and acted alone without any assistance from the US Government.

If you do have some evidence please bring it forward on your next temper tantrum. If not, shut the fuck up.

You said most was underground. This was false.
Most of Flight 93 didn't bury?

Nope. Not many planes are driven into the ground at high speed either. So what's your point?
I thought you said 1771 & 93 were similar?

Don't know. You can't say how much of 1771 was buried just like you can't say how much of Flight 93 was buried. So how are you going to compare the two? Guestimate? :lol:
There are many reports that most of Flight 93 buried. I see no evidence much of 1771 buried at all. Part of this evidence is at that scene there tons more debris scattered there than at Shanksville, even though 1771 was a much smaller plane. That makes these two crashes extremely different.
bump

Are you claiming someone came in moments before the collapse and distributed 11 dumpsters worth of debris
Did they actually give a quote that the recovered debris filled 11 of those giant garbage dumpsters?

and then buried a bunch of plane parts into a 45' hole and then covered it back up?
45' hole? WTF??? Covered back up? WTF??? Bunch of plane parts came out of the ground? WTF???

Who pays you to go around and focus on talking down 9/11 questions?
They tried to pay me. I said, "Keep it, I like to earn my money". You idiots don't put up much of a struggle. You'd do yourself a monster favor by agreeing to keep your mouth shut and run away like a dog with it's tail between it's legs.

That's all you do.
Hardly:

USMB.
Total Posts: 1,685
Posts Per Day: 3.57

Political Forum
Total Posts: 1,167
Posts Per Day: 1.47

A.W.E.com
No Official Stats but about 4.8 posts per day

So "all I do" is actually make 11 posts a day. Everyone lethal to the poster, granted. I prefer to have quality posts and your tantrum/recation is all the evidence anybody needs to know I hit my mark...precisely and without fail. Your total loss at trying to debunk them is further evidence that the previous 9 traction-less years of your "movement" is prelude to 99 more coming your way.

Not even your so called truthers are ONLY interested in 9/11. Seems odd. Seems obsessed. Seems paid for.
I'm guessing your "pilot" claim is out the window since you don't seem to have any idea what someone would get "paid" for; it reflects a lack of sophistication that you're choice of language underscores junior.

There are no valid questions about 9/11 that, if answered, would change the fact that 19 middle eastern men hijacked four planes, crahsed them into 3 buildings and acted alone without any assistance from the US Government.

If you do have some evidence please bring it forward on your next temper tantrum. If not, shut the fuck up.

Interesting theory. I don't speculate in such matters. I am still waiting for an honest investigation to answer all of the questions.

It is not my job to investigate 9/11. That said I do not believe much of the "evidense" that HAS been produced. Little missing things like the pentagon videos trouble me. Squeezing a 757 into an 18 foot diameter hole. You can diss information till the end of time. You are not only not an authority ... or seemingly intelligent... You have not said anything that answers my questions. I don't care if you believe I am a pilot. I only mention it because much of what happened on 9/11 occured from the vantage point of one. You not thinking THAT matters just shows YOUR lack of understanding ..not mine. I am not a truther because I do not know what "the truth" is concerning 9/11. If that bothers you..THAT is to bad.

Forum List

Back