Flint

It's just random, weird, and totally insane to link this story with the pro-life movement. I think the OP is grasping for straws in his hatred of pro-lifers.

Where did the forty years of property tax money to fix that problem go?

Just supposing your comment has merit, you are then in agreement that children should die because their parents didn't pay their taxes? Fascinating, and thanks for proving my point.

After you're born
you just don't count when it comes to the "pro lifers".

12642534_1239642562713386_2454115739998310326_n.jpg

Where was the EPA.

House panel approves deep EPA cuts

"""Over fierce Democratic objections, House Republicans took initial steps Tuesday toward slashing the Environmental Protection Agency’s budget by a third while blocking a central part of President Barack Obama’s climate agenda..."

The Appropriations Interior and Environment subcommittee voted 7-4 to send the full committee a $24.3 billion spending plan that would deliver a nearly 19 percent cut to the EPA and the Interior Department, going beyond the reductions agreed to under sequestration. The bill includes a 34 percent cut in the EPA’s budget, leaving the agency $5.5 billion next year.""""

Read more: House panel approves deep EPA cuts
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

The OP needs to explain how being pro-life has anything to do with the problems in Flint. Also he needs to stop being a shit-head.

Ok vodka just shot out my nose. :lmao:

stop being a shit head?
Straight or on the rocks?

Straight up. Alberta Pure. Better room temperature. If one knows caviar though my game is different. I take my vodka chilled. And my caviar with a wooden spoon.

Thanks for deflection and exposing just how shallow righties really are.

After you're born
you just don't count when it comes to the "pro lifers".

12642534_1239642562713386_2454115739998310326_n.jpg

Where was the EPA.

"""Over fierce Democratic objections, House Republicans took initial steps Tuesday toward slashing the Environmental Protection Agency’s budget by a third while blocking a central part of President Barack Obama’s climate agenda..."

The Appropriations Interior and Environment subcommittee voted 7-4 to send the full committee a $24.3 billion spending plan that would deliver a nearly 19 percent cut to the EPA and the Interior Department, going beyond the reductions agreed to under sequestration. The bill includes a 34 percent cut in the EPA’s budget, leaving the agency $5.5 billion next year.""""

Read more: House panel approves deep EPA cuts
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

The EPA knew about the contamination months prior. Don't give me that lanes was shit about budget cuts.

Forum List

Back