FLIP-FLOP Trump changes his mind in light of GOP turning against him

Again, Lahkota, so many members on this board have factually busted you in so many deliberate, 100% complete lies, I don't understand why you keep making threads when everyone on here has seen and proven what a factual liar you are. Your truth-batting-average here is goose-egg! Nobody has any logical reason to believe any thread you post so I honestly don't understand why you still bother; you've been found out ad nauseum for years!

No one gives a damn what your president is called, Obama, Trump, Hillary, Bush or Ali G. You can run your little game show over there but the rest of the world (tries) to see you as a nation- not a person.
You MUST be new to politics lol

No one cares? The world heaped praise on Obama & Hillary everytime they went abroad.
A Republican president is condemned and mocked everytime he goes abroad.

No, it's not because he's a Republican president, he's mocked because he has no sense of ethics or morality, as well as says stupid stuff on a regular basis.

If he wasn't acting like an ass, he wouldn't be mocked.

Leftist plan when you can't address policies (skip to the next step, leftists can never address policies)

1) Attack the person's character

2) Attack how they did it

Your arguments are weak and illogical and you don't have any testicles, so anyone who disagrees with you is a bad person and even if they did do the right thing, how they did it was wrong.

Basically all you're doing is admitting that you have nothing but personal attacks. And you constantly lie in doing it

Well, then tell me...............has Trump been denigrating the FBI? Has he committed various breaches of etiquette for a world leader? Has he mocked and tried to tear down faith in our media?

The short answer for all those (and more) is yes.

As for the second, no:

He scorned NATO leaders, declared EU a foe, China a competitor and aligned US with Russia. No breach of etiquette there. Only a clear message.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
By taking Putin’s word over all of his intelligence agencies is exposing traitors?
You’re whacked in the head
Brennan...Clapper.....Comey...Strock Stroke...Page...McCabe holdovers??????
Buddy you are whacked in the head if you give those clowns any chance of being truthful....
Hannity and Trump have you brainwashed. All are honorable public servants unlike your favorable draft dodgers. All are credable and honest but you continue to take the word of a serial liar. 3900 lies and stil counting.
What a dupe you are.

There’s a lot of evidence that fat boi money laundered money thru Russia
Then present it dummy...haven't you learned yet that we demand evidence....real evidence....????
You are just like Mueller.....plenty of accusation but no evidence.....

Stop acting like a helicopter parent who needs to protect their baby.
No president has ever been perfect and every action they take or statement they make does not require you to come running to their defense.

Trump stepped in it and today is trying to right his mistake.
You should do the same. You don't have to argue with every leftist nitwit. All you accomplished is fueling the argument.

Let Trump own his mistakes for fucks sake

Oh, but Democrats have a standard of perfection, you know, like they always applied to Obama ...

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

OMG, I crack myself up ...
Fair but do you want to be judged by their standards? I certainly don't.

Leftists will judge you. And you won't have Constitutional rights when they do it ...
Anyone who judges me can join my dirty undies for a stroll in my new underpriced Trump washing machine.

Don't care

Agreed. I'm just saying they're the most judgmental bastards on the planet

This is the president who made a big stink about football players taking a knee before the anthem. Oh how that was disrespecting the service of those who fought for freedom. But yesterday our President may have well taken a knee and bowed to Putin while throwing Americans who work to keep our country free under the bus.

Trump Shows the World He’s Putin’s Lackey
Maybe the president is exactly as compromised as he looks.

By Michelle Goldberg

No matter how low your expectations for the summit between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin on Monday, it was hard not to be staggered by the American president’s slavish and toadying performance.

On Friday, the Justice Department indicted 12 members of Russia’s military intelligence service for a criminal conspiracy to interfere with the 2016 election and hurt Hillary Clinton’s campaign. The same day, Trump’s director of national intelligence, Dan Coats, gave a speech about America’s vulnerability to cyberattacks, particularly from Russia. “I’m here to say, the warning lights are blinking red again,” he said, comparing the threat to the one that preceded Sept. 11.

But standing beside Putin in Helsinki on Monday, Trump sided with the Russian president against American intelligence agencies while spewing lies and conspiracy theories. “He just said it’s not Russia,” he said of Putin’s denials. “I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be.” Continuing in a free-associative fugue, he asked, “What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the D.N.C.?” referring to a debunked right-wing claim about a former Democratic I.T. staffer. “What happened to Hillary Clinton’s emails? Thirty-three thousand emails gone, just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn’t be gone so easily.”

Perhaps the most sinister part of the news conference was Trump’s seeming openness to a deal in which F.B.I. investigators could question people in Russia in exchange for letting Russians question Putin critics in America. Putin referred specifically to associates of his arch-nemesis Bill Browder, a businessman (and British citizen) who has succeeded in getting seven countries, including the United States, to pass laws punishing Russian oligarchs suspected of corruption. (The Russians who met with members of the Trump campaign at Trump Tower in June 2016 wanted to discuss this law, the Magnitsky Act.)

Opinion | Trump Shows the World He’s Putin’s Lackey

Russian sanctions are still in place, still selling antitank weapons to Ukraine, trying to get Britain to cancel pipeline, trying to push oil prices lower, US and NATO beefing up and missiles still in Poland. One slip of the thong doesn't negate any of that. Yeah, such a lackey. LMAO

Trump has no problem verbally dumping on the leaders of our euro allies . But he was all sunshine wh Putin? That ain’t strange ?

And the Secretary General of NATO thanked Trump for his leadership. As for the rest of your carp see post 27.

Hannity and Trump have you brainwashed. All are honorable public servants unlike your favorable draft dodgers
HA......I guess that's why so many of them have been terminated or demoted for cause....don't be so stupid...

honorable public servants my ass...they all belong behind bars....

No one gives a damn what your president is called, Obama, Trump, Hillary, Bush or Ali G. You can run your little game show over there but the rest of the world (tries) to see you as a nation- not a person.

No one cares? The world heaped praise on Obama & Hillary everytime they went abroad.

No, it's not because he's a Republican president, he's mocked because he has no sense of ethics or morality, as well as says stupid stuff on a regular basis.

Leftist plan when you can't address policies (skip to the next step, leftists can never address policies)

Your arguments are weak and illogical and you don't have any testicles, so anyone who disagrees with you is a bad person and even if they did do the right thing, how they did it was wrong.

Basically all you're doing is admitting that you have nothing but personal attacks. And you constantly lie in doing it

Well, then tell me...............has Trump been denigrating the FBI? Has he committed various breaches of etiquette for a world leader? Has he mocked and tried to tear down faith in our media?

As for the second, no:

He scorned NATO leaders, declared EU a foe, China a competitor and aligned US with Russia. No breach of etiquette there. Only a clear message.

That "clear message" you speak of is that Trump supports Russia and China over our allies.

Even Raccoon Eyes knew he had to grovel and go in full damage control today yet his cult still believes everything he says.

As for the second, no:

That "clear message" you speak of is that Trump supports Russia and China over our allies.

You're such a child.

You fight with your sister. You go to a grocery store and don't fight with a kid you meet. That means you care about the kid more than your sister!

No, it doesn't. She's family. Moron.

And of course the Europeans like the current system. We pay for their defense and they still limit our access to their markets. Why would they willingly change that system?

Stop being a douche and support your country. Whatever you think of Trump, he's right that they should be paying for their own defense. Europe can afford it

Hannity and Trump have you brainwashed. All are honorable public servants unlike your favorable draft dodgers
HA......I guess that's why so many of them have been terminated or demoted for cause....don't be so stupid...

honorable public servants my ass...they all belong behind bars....
By whom? By Putin’s Poodle who will do ANYTHING to cover his fat ass.
Not for cause.
It doesn’t surprise me you take an American traitor over real bonified American heroes.

I can tell you exactly what Putin is thinking in his head in this moment:

gaol.jpg

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

I can tell you exactly what Putin is thinking in his head in this moment:

gaol.jpg

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!
I bet there’s a wire in that ball where Putin can track his poodle.

Stop acting like a helicopter parent who needs to protect their baby.
No president has ever been perfect and every action they take or statement they make does not require you to come running to their defense.

Trump stepped in it and today is trying to right his mistake.
You should do the same. You don't have to argue with every leftist nitwit. All you accomplished is fueling the argument.

Let Trump own his mistakes for fucks sake

Trump's mistake is nothing compared to Obama putting the Muslim Brotherhood in power in Egypt

People sometimes say things or take positions you may not agree with. Just because Trump sometimes questions the intelligence agencies doesn't mean he is siding with Russia against them.

For example, are we to assume John Kerry hates American soldiers and sides against them just because he made the following comments? I don't think so.

“They had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam.”

“And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the – of – the historical customs, religious customs,” Kerry said. “Whether you like it or not … Iraqis should be doing that.”

“You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq. …”

Forum List

Back