FLIP-FLOP Trump changes his mind in light of GOP turning against him

No one gives a damn what your president is called, Obama, Trump, Hillary, Bush or Ali G. You can run your little game show over there but the rest of the world (tries) to see you as a nation- not a person.
You MUST be new to politics lol

No one cares? The world heaped praise on Obama & Hillary everytime they went abroad.
A Republican president is condemned and mocked everytime he goes abroad.

No, it's not because he's a Republican president, he's mocked because he has no sense of ethics or morality, as well as says stupid stuff on a regular basis.

If he wasn't acting like an ass, he wouldn't be mocked.

Leftist plan when you can't address policies (skip to the next step, leftists can never address policies)

1) Attack the person's character

2) Attack how they did it

Your arguments are weak and illogical and you don't have any testicles, so anyone who disagrees with you is a bad person and even if they did do the right thing, how they did it was wrong.

Basically all you're doing is admitting that you have nothing but personal attacks. And you constantly lie in doing it

Well, then tell me...............has Trump been denigrating the FBI? Has he committed various breaches of etiquette for a world leader? Has he mocked and tried to tear down faith in our media?

The short answer for all those (and more) is yes.

Stop acting like a helicopter parent who needs to protect their baby.
No president has ever been perfect and every action they take or statement they make does not require you to come running to their defense.

Trump stepped in it and today is trying to right his mistake.
You should do the same. You don't have to argue with every leftist nitwit. All you accomplished is fueling the argument.

Let Trump own his mistakes for fucks sake

Oh, but Democrats have a standard of perfection, you know, like they always applied to Obama ...

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

OMG, I crack myself up ...
Fair but do you want to be judged by their standards? I certainly don't.

Leftists will judge you. And you won't have Constitutional rights when they do it ...

That seems to be the go to response of the conservatives Reasonable. They hear something they don't want to know, and then they call it "fake news" as a retort, even if it's true.

Too funny! I know most of the media and they lean left and globalist. It's not that they are pro Putin but anti Trump. Who gives a shit what they think?

No president has ever been perfect and every action they take or statement they make does not require you to come running to their defense.

You should do the same. You don't have to argue with every leftist nitwit. All you accomplished is fueling the argument.

Oh, but Democrats have a standard of perfection, you know, like they always applied to Obama ...

Fair but do you want to be judged by their standards? I certainly don't.

Leftists will judge you. And you won't have Constitutional rights when they do it ...
Anyone who judges me can join my dirty undies for a stroll in my new underpriced Trump washing machine.

Don't care

We once had a presidential nominee that had some pretty negative things to say about US troops. Who knows how much was even true. People make bad calls sometimes.

By taking Putin’s word over all of his intelligence agencies is exposing traitors?
You’re whacked in the head
Brennan...Clapper.....Comey...Strock Stroke...Page...McCabe holdovers??????
Buddy you are whacked in the head if you give those clowns any chance of being truthful....

This is the president who made a big stink about football players taking a knee before the anthem. Oh how that was disrespecting the service of those who fought for freedom. But yesterday our President may have well taken a knee and bowed to Putin while throwing Americans who work to keep our country free under the bus.

Trump Shows the World He’s Putin’s Lackey
Maybe the president is exactly as compromised as he looks.

By Michelle Goldberg

No matter how low your expectations for the summit between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin on Monday, it was hard not to be staggered by the American president’s slavish and toadying performance.

On Friday, the Justice Department indicted 12 members of Russia’s military intelligence service for a criminal conspiracy to interfere with the 2016 election and hurt Hillary Clinton’s campaign. The same day, Trump’s director of national intelligence, Dan Coats, gave a speech about America’s vulnerability to cyberattacks, particularly from Russia. “I’m here to say, the warning lights are blinking red again,” he said, comparing the threat to the one that preceded Sept. 11.

But standing beside Putin in Helsinki on Monday, Trump sided with the Russian president against American intelligence agencies while spewing lies and conspiracy theories. “He just said it’s not Russia,” he said of Putin’s denials. “I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be.” Continuing in a free-associative fugue, he asked, “What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the D.N.C.?” referring to a debunked right-wing claim about a former Democratic I.T. staffer. “What happened to Hillary Clinton’s emails? Thirty-three thousand emails gone, just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn’t be gone so easily.”

Perhaps the most sinister part of the news conference was Trump’s seeming openness to a deal in which F.B.I. investigators could question people in Russia in exchange for letting Russians question Putin critics in America. Putin referred specifically to associates of his arch-nemesis Bill Browder, a businessman (and British citizen) who has succeeded in getting seven countries, including the United States, to pass laws punishing Russian oligarchs suspected of corruption. (The Russians who met with members of the Trump campaign at Trump Tower in June 2016 wanted to discuss this law, the Magnitsky Act.)

Opinion | Trump Shows the World He’s Putin’s Lackey
There has never been a bigger embarrassment to our country than Donald Trump.
A combination of his disrespect for our country and the position he holds, POTUS, equals the most unpatriotic, cowardly, self serving action of any US citizen ever.

This is the president who made a big stink about football players taking a knee before the anthem. Oh how that was disrespecting the service of those who fought for freedom. But yesterday our President may have well taken a knee and bowed to Putin while throwing Americans who work to keep our country free under the bus.

Trump Shows the World He’s Putin’s Lackey
Maybe the president is exactly as compromised as he looks.

By Michelle Goldberg

No matter how low your expectations for the summit between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin on Monday, it was hard not to be staggered by the American president’s slavish and toadying performance.

On Friday, the Justice Department indicted 12 members of Russia’s military intelligence service for a criminal conspiracy to interfere with the 2016 election and hurt Hillary Clinton’s campaign. The same day, Trump’s director of national intelligence, Dan Coats, gave a speech about America’s vulnerability to cyberattacks, particularly from Russia. “I’m here to say, the warning lights are blinking red again,” he said, comparing the threat to the one that preceded Sept. 11.

But standing beside Putin in Helsinki on Monday, Trump sided with the Russian president against American intelligence agencies while spewing lies and conspiracy theories. “He just said it’s not Russia,” he said of Putin’s denials. “I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be.” Continuing in a free-associative fugue, he asked, “What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the D.N.C.?” referring to a debunked right-wing claim about a former Democratic I.T. staffer. “What happened to Hillary Clinton’s emails? Thirty-three thousand emails gone, just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn’t be gone so easily.”

Perhaps the most sinister part of the news conference was Trump’s seeming openness to a deal in which F.B.I. investigators could question people in Russia in exchange for letting Russians question Putin critics in America. Putin referred specifically to associates of his arch-nemesis Bill Browder, a businessman (and British citizen) who has succeeded in getting seven countries, including the United States, to pass laws punishing Russian oligarchs suspected of corruption. (The Russians who met with members of the Trump campaign at Trump Tower in June 2016 wanted to discuss this law, the Magnitsky Act.)

Opinion | Trump Shows the World He’s Putin’s Lackey

Russian sanctions are still in place, still selling antitank weapons to Ukraine, trying to get Britain to cancel pipeline, trying to push oil prices lower, US and NATO beefing up and missiles still in Poland. One slip of the thong doesn't negate any of that. Yeah, such a lackey. LMAO

Trump had nothing to do with the sanctions. Sorry bud, but the people wanted Trump to say something to address the indictments that proved how Russia interfered in our election and Trump took Putins side.

You're just not very smart, are ya? First you have no idea what occurred in the meetings, second, nothing would have been served by publicly calling Putin a liar when we're trying to get Russia's cooperation on a variety of other important issues. You damn commiecrats need to grow up.

There’s a lot of evidence that fat boi money laundered money thru Russia. Putin probably reminded his poodle that in the “ private “ meeting. Thus the poodle taking Putin’s word over America’s.

Obama: The cops acted stupidly, oh wait, they didn't? Hey try to schedule a beer summit with that cop okay. Where? In one of the 57 states I don't care.

The cops DID act stupidly. They arrested the person who LIVED THERE. If the police were actually doing their jobs, they would have verified his identity and that he lived there before carting him off to jail.

I see, that's why Obama apologized? :eusa_think:

No one gives a damn what your president is called, Obama, Trump, Hillary, Bush or Ali G. You can run your little game show over there but the rest of the world (tries) to see you as a nation- not a person.
You MUST be new to politics lol

No one cares? The world heaped praise on Obama & Hillary everytime they went abroad.
A Republican president is condemned and mocked everytime he goes abroad.

No, it's not because he's a Republican president, he's mocked because he has no sense of ethics or morality, as well as says stupid stuff on a regular basis.

If he wasn't acting like an ass, he wouldn't be mocked.

Leftist plan when you can't address policies (skip to the next step, leftists can never address policies)

1) Attack the person's character

2) Attack how they did it

Your arguments are weak and illogical and you don't have any testicles, so anyone who disagrees with you is a bad person and even if they did do the right thing, how they did it was wrong.

Basically all you're doing is admitting that you have nothing but personal attacks. And you constantly lie in doing it

Well, then tell me...............has Trump been denigrating the FBI? Has he committed various breaches of etiquette for a world leader? Has he mocked and tried to tear down faith in our media?

The short answer for all those (and more) is yes.

Obama's FBI leadership were the ones who fucked the reputation of the FBI. That's why FBI field agents are embarrassed by what they did

Forum List

Back