Flipping on Obama...

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Obama had better lawyer up.....

Trey got it wrong...

When a man thinks he is untouchable he will always go too far....

I'm skeptical about the meat puppet faggot ever being held accountable for his crimes.

In order for that to happen every republicrat who has ever Jay-Walked is going to have to be prosecuted as well.

They're not going to allow all of DC to be thrown in prison. Nearly every single democrook belongs in prison, as do a lot of republicrats.

In other words its Monday and the cons sure have him now.
like russia russia eh?

I'm waiting g for the Mueller report before I declare all that smoke is from a fire.
so are we. so?

You're waiting for the Mueller report? Or an imaginary investigation into OBAMA?
yes and the investigation into Obammy.

There is no Obama investigation and you guys whine daily that the Mueller investigation is being allowed to continue.

like russia russia eh?

I'm waiting g for the Mueller report before I declare all that smoke is from a fire.
so are we. so?

You're waiting for the Mueller report? Or an imaginary investigation into OBAMA?

There is no Obama investigation and you guys whine daily that the Mueller investigation is being allowed to continue.
how do you know there isn't an obammy investigation?

so are we. so?

The fact that if there were this administration would be stumbling all over itself to leak it like they do almost everything else.

so are we. so?

The fact that if there were this administration would be stumbling all over itself to leak it like they do almost everything else.
you sure presume to know what everyone in DC does. wow how amazing a person are you. wow. I don't know at all what they all do. I wait and listen. you, nope, you know what everyone is doing. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yep Obama they be knocking on your door any day now....better have V Jarrett answer the door.....by the way isn't it kind of weird that she lives with the Obama's?

Obama Brennan Comey the clown and Clapper are all treasonous felons....do we have equal justice or not?

I'm skeptical about the meat puppet faggot ever being held accountable for his crimes.

In order for that to happen every republicrat who has ever Jay-Walked is going to have to be prosecuted as well.

They're not going to allow all of DC to be thrown in prison. Nearly every single democrook belongs in prison, as do a lot of republicrats.

Obama needed to be and deserved to be Impeached numerous times during his time in office:

Violating both Constitution and Rule of Law
Arming Mexican Drug Cartels
Financing/supplying/supporting/protecting/defending terrorists
2 un-Constitutional/un-Authorized wars..to help terrorists
Protecting terrorist-supporting Hezbollah Drug Ops
Illegal spying on Americans/reporters/media/Senators/USSC Justices
Obstruction - Protecting Hillary
His attempted Political Coup involving his Cabinet / Agency Directors...

He and his Co-Conspirators should be sent to GITMO for that last one, which is TREASON no matter how you try to describe it.

so are we. so?

...and still no Russian connection

Forum List

Back