Floor vote will be Saturday!

I see that you are all in on trying to change hearts and minds

Kudos to you for that

There's no point in changing Ray's mind, he's the kind of person who gets his health insurance cancelled by his boss who takes expensive Italian vacations, and he blames the black guy.

Awesome economy, he keeps telling me why he can't find a better paying job that offers insurance.

Some people prefer to stew in their anger... Ray is one of them.

I'm fucken dumb when it was your Commie that caused millions of us to lose our insurance? If you voted for him, you are the dumb one.

You lost your insurance because your boss cheated you and you are too lazy to get off your fat ass and look for a better job. I'm sorry I have to keep explaining this to you.

As a Surrender First self-hating white, of course you will put up your arms and allow the Democrat party to throw you under a bus. The only people in the world that would allow this to happen are liberal whites. Nobody else would even dream of supporting a government that's trying to take them down.

You see, the problem is, you think that you are actually better because you are white. You aren't. I don't see myself in terms of race. I am in the same boat as the black and the Hispanic, just a working guy trying to get by in life, pay the bills and maybe enjoy a few creature comforts.

And in that journey, it's never been the black or Hispanic person working right next to me in the next cube who has screwed me over. It's been the white asshole middle manager who is doing the bidding of another white person with a lot of money.

I'm sorry to note you are too dumb to see who your real enemy is.

There's no point in changing Ray's mind, he's the kind of person who gets his health insurance cancelled by his boss who takes expensive Italian vacations, and he blames the black guy.

Awesome economy, he keeps telling me why he can't find a better paying job that offers insurance.

Some people prefer to stew in their anger... Ray is one of them.

Because many small companies don't offer insurance anymore thanks to that big eared pig. You're just too stupid to understand. Prior to that, very few companies would post an ad for workers without offering insurance. The last three jobs I checked out all said the same thing. They dropped insurance coverage.

You lost your insurance because your boss cheated you and you are too lazy to get off your fat ass and look for a better job. I'm sorry I have to keep explaining this to you.

Why not? I have to keep explaining it to you.

You see, the problem is, you think that you are actually better because you are white. You aren't. I don't see myself in terms of race. I am in the same boat as the black and the Hispanic, just a working guy trying to get by in life, pay the bills and maybe enjoy a few creature comforts.

And in that journey, it's never been the black or Hispanic person working right next to me in the next cube who has screwed me over. It's been the white asshole middle manager who is doing the bidding of another white person with a lot of money.

I'm sorry to note you are too dumb to see who your real enemy is.

You don't see yourself in terms of race? :laughing0301:

Joe, you make every post about race. It's part of your OCD that you refuse to get off your fat ass and get help for. If we were talking about automobiles, you'd find a way to make it about race.

Because many small companies don't offer insurance anymore thanks to that big eared pig. You're just too stupid to understand. Prior to that, very few companies would post an ad for workers without offering insurance. The last three jobs I checked out all said the same thing. They dropped insurance coverage.

Most companies I applied to in my last job hunt in 2015 offered insurance on day one. again, I get the feeling you just aren't looking all that hard. Some people like being in abusive relationships. I get that.

Frankly, you show all the pathologies of a battered housewife.

You don't see yourself in terms of race?

Joe, you make every post about race. It's part of your OCD that you refuse to get off your fat ass and get help for. If we were talking about automobiles, you'd find a way to make it about race.

Guy, you are the one pissing himself because he might be a minority some day.

Not me.

The problem is, you see your racism as normal and acceptable.

Most companies I applied to in my last job hunt in 2015 offered insurance on day one. again, I get the feeling you just aren't looking all that hard. Some people like being in abusive relationships. I get that.

Frankly, you show all the pathologies of a battered housewife.

Even if they offered insurance, any employer realizes that insurance at my age with preexisting conditions is much more costly than hiring somebody without. Most of the larger companies kept their insurance, but the government won't allow me to work for any of them. I have to stick will smaller--less paying jobs which many of them did drop insurance because of Commie Care.

You're the kind of person that throws a rock through a window and blame the person who put the window in your way. The employment environment totally changed after Commie Care, and denying that is simply lying to yourself.

Guy, you are the one pissing himself because he might be a minority some day.

Not me.

The problem is, you see your racism as normal and acceptable.

Right. If blacks vote for Democrats, you on the left tell us that it's a smart thing to do because they are looking out for their own self-interest. If whites do the same, it's racism.

Show me any race of people outside of liberal whites where being made a minority is welcomed. What country is that?

Even if they offered insurance, any employer realizes that insurance at my age with preexisting conditions is much more costly than hiring somebody without. Most of the larger companies kept their insurance, but the government won't allow me to work for any of them. I have to stick will smaller--less paying jobs which many of them did drop insurance because of Commie Care.

again, calling bullshit because the market is starving for qualified drivers. I think you just like wallowing in your misery.

You're the kind of person that throws a rock through a window and blame the person who put the window in your way. The employment environment totally changed after Commie Care, and denying that is simply lying to yourself.

Guy, I work with the "Employment situation" every day. I've worked with hundreds of job seekers, and you know what, I'm calling BS on it. Most decent companies are offering insurance... they can't afford not to if they want to get good talent. Even Temp agencies are offering insurance, something they DIDN'T do 20 years ago. I'm not even putting out resumes, and I get two to three calls from Recruiters every week trying to talk me into a job based on my LinkedIn Profile.

Right. If blacks vote for Democrats, you on the left tell us that it's a smart thing to do because they are looking out for their own self-interest. If whites do the same, it's racism.

Well, no, dummy. White working class people voting Republican aren't looking out for their interests. Quite the opposite. You see, 40 years ago, my Dad had an awesome union job, he made really good money, could raise five kids and own vacation property in Wisconsin. That's when they voted Democrat and even Republicans kind of got it. Ike and Nixon understood the importance of a strong middle class.

But then the GOP figured they could get stupid people like you to vote against your own economic interests by playing on your sexual, religious and racial fears, and it works.

So there you are, in a shitty job with no insurance, screaming about how the "blacks' are out to get you.

Show me any race of people outside of liberal whites where being made a minority is welcomed. What country is that?

Again, only because you are dumb enough to think that being white means that the rich won't fuck you over for a dollar when they obviously will.

again, calling bullshit because the market is starving for qualified drivers. I think you just like wallowing in your misery.

Yes they are, and if not for government restrictions, I would have had a great job today with all kinds of benefits. I know five places that would hire me today if not for that.

Well, no, dummy. White working class people voting Republican aren't looking out for their interests. Quite the opposite. You see, 40 years ago, my Dad had an awesome union job, he made really good money, could raise five kids and own vacation property in Wisconsin. That's when they voted Democrat and even Republicans kind of got it. Ike and Nixon understood the importance of a strong middle class.

But then the GOP figured they could get stupid people like you to vote against your own economic interests by playing on your sexual, religious and racial fears, and it works.

So there you are, in a shitty job with no insurance, screaming about how the "blacks' are out to get you.

Not blacks, one black in particular. Commie Care was designed to create as many new government dependents as possible. By the DumBama's white house own admission, they proudly created 20 million more new government dependents, and that's on top of the 20 million more they created on food stamps. 40 million more government dependents was no accident. Except you refuse to understand how they excogitated and really believed Democrats are just caring for the people.

Again, only because you are dumb enough to think that being white means that the rich won't fuck you over for a dollar when they obviously will.

Well if that ever happens to me, I'll make sure you're the first to know.

Yes they are, and if not for government restrictions, I would have had a great job today with all kinds of benefits. I know five places that would hire me today if not for that.

You mean they won't hire you because you are too infirm to do the job? Yeah, I could imagine that for some reason they can't.

Wow, too bad you didn't develop other skills than "Driving in a straight line'.

Not blacks, one black in particular. Commie Care was designed to create as many new government dependents as possible. By the DumBama's white house own admission, they proudly created 20 million more new government dependents, and that's on top of the 20 million more they created on food stamps. 40 million more government dependents was no accident. Except you refuse to understand how they excogitated and really believed Democrats are just caring for the people.

Uh, okay, buddy.... I know you think it's horrible that we keep people from starving or dying of treatable diseases, but this is kind of your problem. I'd rather take care of people than be terrified of them like you are.

Well if that ever happens to me, I'll make sure you're the first to know.

It already did. You are too dumb to notice.

This is only a committee vote..............the other vote is scheduled later next week..........but it seems that will be held back for the quick FBI investigation.

This is not a final vote.........but a procedural vote.............

You mean they won't hire you because you are too infirm to do the job? Yeah, I could imagine that for some reason they can't.

Wow, too bad you didn't develop other skills than "Driving in a straight line'.

No, they'd hire me in a minute, especially with my outstanding record in all weather conditions. But trucking is heavily regulated by the government, and it's the government that won't allow me to accept those jobs.

Uh, okay, buddy.... I know you think it's horrible that we keep people from starving or dying of treatable diseases, but this is kind of your problem. I'd rather take care of people than be terrified of them like you are.

Right, you want to create more government dependents because government dependents and victims mostly vote Democrat. Like I said, you are too myopic to look beyond the horizon to see the big picture.

Yeah, that's all he wanted to do--help people. My Lord are you people on the left blind as a bat.

Fewer Americans Have Private Health Insurance Now Than in 2007

It already did. You are too dumb to notice.

No, that's your imagination Joe. Your hatred for more successful people than yourself is what drives your opinions and imagination.

“Each appointment to our nation’s Highest Court (as with all others) is simply too important to rush to a vote,” the lawyers’ group says.

The American Bar Association late Thursday called on the Senate Judiciary Committee to delay a confirmation vote on Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh until an FBI investigation can be completed into several claims of sexual misconduct.

“We make this request because of the ABA’s respect for the rule of law and due process under law,” reads the letter, a copy of which was obtained by HuffPost. “The basic principles that underscore the Senate’s constitutional duty of advice and consent on federal judicial nominees require nothing less than a careful examination of the accusations and facts by the FBI.”

The ABA signaled in its letter that the nomination process was being rushed through without an appropriate investigation, effectively siding with Democrats who have called for the Justice Department to look into Blasey’s claims.

“Each appointment to our nation’s Highest Court (as with all others) is simply too important to rush to a vote,” the letter, shown above, says. “Deciding to proceed without conducting additional investigation would not only have a lasting impact on the Senate’s reputation, but it will also negatively affect the great trust necessary for the American people to have in the Supreme Court.”

It concludes: “It must remain an institution that will reliably follow the law and not politics.”

More: American Bar Association: Delay Kavanaugh Vote Until FBI Investigates

Great news! Will Senate Republicans heed ABA advice?

AN ABSOLUTE LIE!!! FAKE NEWS!!!

ABA Asking for Kavanaugh Delay a Fake

Senate Judiciary on Twitter

In other words, the guy who wrote the letter didn’t have the authority to do so. But, that didn’t mean a thing to the NYT.

The article show the letters that state the ABA still considers him to be well-qualified for the Supreme Court.

More @ Wow. It turns out the American Bar Association story on Brett Kavanaugh was FAKE NEWS

Instead of all this bullshit, go to U.S. Senate: Hearings & Meetings to see exactly what the Senate schedule is.

Monday, Oct 01, 2018

3:00 p.m.: Convene and resume executive session to consider the nomination of Brett M. Kavanaugh, of Maryland, to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.

“Each appointment to our nation’s Highest Court (as with all others) is simply too important to rush to a vote,” the lawyers’ group says.

The American Bar Association late Thursday called on the Senate Judiciary Committee to delay a confirmation vote on Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh until an FBI investigation can be completed into several claims of sexual misconduct.

“We make this request because of the ABA’s respect for the rule of law and due process under law,” reads the letter, a copy of which was obtained by HuffPost. “The basic principles that underscore the Senate’s constitutional duty of advice and consent on federal judicial nominees require nothing less than a careful examination of the accusations and facts by the FBI.”

The ABA signaled in its letter that the nomination process was being rushed through without an appropriate investigation, effectively siding with Democrats who have called for the Justice Department to look into Blasey’s claims.

“Each appointment to our nation’s Highest Court (as with all others) is simply too important to rush to a vote,” the letter, shown above, says. “Deciding to proceed without conducting additional investigation would not only have a lasting impact on the Senate’s reputation, but it will also negatively affect the great trust necessary for the American people to have in the Supreme Court.”

It concludes: “It must remain an institution that will reliably follow the law and not politics.”

More: American Bar Association: Delay Kavanaugh Vote Until FBI Investigates

Great news! Will Senate Republicans heed ABA advice?

AN ABSOLUTE LIE!!! FAKE NEWS!!!

ABA Asking for Kavanaugh Delay a Fake

Senate Judiciary on Twitter

In other words, the guy who wrote the letter didn’t have the authority to do so. But, that didn’t mean a thing to the NYT.

The article show the letters that state the ABA still considers him to be well-qualified for the Supreme Court.

More @ Wow. It turns out the American Bar Association story on Brett Kavanaugh was FAKE NEWS

That shouldn't surprise anybody. I wonder if CNN reported it as well?

These people are really in desperation mode. An actual constitutional leaning Supreme Court. The left hates the Constitution.

Forum List

Back