Floor vote will be Saturday!

What will the next stall job be?

More FBI investigations into more unfounded claims from women that Kavanaugh raped them?

Dems probably have binders full of women they will keep parading out until the election.

If Kavanaugh, or Trump would just go ahead and remove Kavanaugh from the nomination, this whole shit circus would be done.

Yes it would, and then Trump would have to nominate somebody else, and the Democrats will stall with that until after midterms.

You people on the left think we on the right are as dumb as you wish we were. This recent delay will show the country the real intent of the Democrat party, and it sure as hell isn't to give Ford any comfort. They could care less about her.

No you don’t.

Yeah,actually, I do.

Your whole fear of flying thing is bullshit. I personally am terrified of flying, but I still do it when I have to. Last job I had, I had a boss who knew I didn't like to fly and INSISTED I take trips I dind't really need to make.

And it's probably likely that Ford is the same way. She may not like to fly, but she does when she needs to. She used that as an excuse for the real reason she came out--to stall the Kavanaugh confirmation.

Who said it will be voted on today?
It is the 1st floor vote

To start the clock by Senate rules so the vote can be held,on Tuesday or any time after that

That clock is started and dems are furious

We will have a vote on this nominee

I'd have to dig through pages of posts to find the tweet, check my post history here, I don't throw out bullshit, Republicans just won a procedural move, in baseball analogy, we just got a double

It is the 1st floor vote

To start the clock by Senate rules so the vote can be held,on Tuesday or any time after that

I'd have to dig through pages of posts to find the tweet, check my post history here, I don't throw out bullshit, Republicans just won a procedural move, in baseball analogy, we just got a double

Probably more like a single. It all boils down to if the RINO's are going to keep their word, or what new excuse they will make for voting Kavanaugh down.

It is the 1st floor vote

McConnel has already called the vote?

I understand that Grassley just screwed them and I approve.

This recent delay will show the country the real intent of the Democrat party,
200.gif

More FBI investigations into more unfounded claims from women that Kavanaugh raped them?

Dems probably have binders full of women they will keep parading out until the election.

If Kavanaugh, or Trump would just go ahead and remove Kavanaugh from the nomination, this whole shit circus would be done.

Yes it would, and then Trump would have to nominate somebody else, and the Democrats will stall with that until after midterms.

You people on the left think we on the right are as dumb as you wish we were. This recent delay will show the country the real intent of the Democrat party, and it sure as hell isn't to give Ford any comfort. They could care less about her.

I am not on the left.
During the Ford testimony on Thursday there was never any mention of political bias, political lean, or political partisanship.
During the Kavanaugh testimony on Thursday, during Kavanaugh's opening statement, Kavanaugh was obviously gunning for the Democrats, as he invoked, "the Clintons" among other partisan issues that he brought into the record.
WTF do "the Clintons" have to do with an alleged attempted rape?
Kavanaugh is a fucking moron.
And you sit here calling me "You people on the left?"

Again, I am not of the left.
Fuck the left BUT also, fuck the right.
Fuck them both.
I am looking for the truth here.

I am not on the left.
During the Ford testimony on Thursday there was never any mention of political bias, political lean, or political partisanship.
During the Kavanaugh testimony on Thursday, during Kavanaugh's opening statement, Kavanaugh was obviously gunning for the Democrats, as he invoked, "the Clintons" among other partisan issues that he brought into the record.

Fuck them both.
Funniest thing I"'ve read today. Looking for the truth. Good one.

I am not on the left.

Fuck them both.

So you are denying that leftists on USMB are saying he's guilty? What are you reading anyway?????

It is the 1st floor vote

He has made the procedural move that allows a vote to be called, we can have a full vote starting Tues or any time after that

:beer:

It is the 1st floor vote

He has made the procedural move that allows a vote to be called, we can have a full vote starting Tues or any time after that

Okay. The subject lines say the floor will vote on Saturday. In fact, they have not voted yet, nor do I think that they will.

It is the 1st floor vote

Okay. The subject lines say the floor will vote on Saturday. In fact, they have not voted yet, nor do I think that they will.
I used the article title for thread title

Floor vote will be to proceed

You people on the left think we on the right are as dumb as you wish we were.

Actually, Fifty First Dates, you are every bit as dumb as we think you are. You keep voting against your own economic interests...

Kavanaugh will be a great justice for Big Business.... you, not so much.

And it's probably likely that Ford is the same way. She may not like to fly, but she does when she needs to. She used that as an excuse for the real reason she came out--to stall the Kavanaugh confirmation.

Okay, that's interesting and all, but she did testify and even Fox News admitted she was credible.

So now you guys have a bit of a problem. When this perculates through the Sunday Shows, you are going to have a very credible witness that you either have to ignore to push your guy, and tell rape survivors to drop dead...

or you'll have to withdraw him and get the wingnuts all upset you didn't fight for him.

They aren't waiting for the FBI, they are waiting to see where public opinion goes on this.

Actually, Fifty First Dates, you are every bit as dumb as we think you are. You keep voting against your own economic interests...

And you support a party that's trying to make your race a minority. Which is worse genius?

Financially, I'm doing better than before. I'm bringing home more in my paycheck, my tax return will be much higher next year, I may be able to deduct my medical expenses which were near impossible under DumBama. So how am I voting against my own economic interest?

Kavanaugh will be a great justice for Big Business.... you, not so much.

Kavanaugh is nominated for the Supreme Court--not running for Congress.

Okay, that's interesting and all, but she did testify and even Fox News admitted she was credible.

So now you guys have a bit of a problem. When this perculates through the Sunday Shows, you are going to have a very credible witness that you either have to ignore to push your guy, and tell rape survivors to drop dead...

or you'll have to withdraw him and get the wingnuts all upset you didn't fight for him.

They aren't waiting for the FBI, they are waiting to see where public opinion goes on this.

If the Republicans dare try to drop Kavanaugh, the House and Congress will end up in the hands of Democrats again, and the RNC knows this quite well.

The reason Donald Trump was nominated and eventually became our President is because we Republican voters got fed up with the party. When Democrats are in leadership, we do things the Democrat way. When Republicans are in leadership, we do things the Democrat way. If the Republicans stab us in the back again, it reinforces why we selected Trump to be our President.

And you support a party that's trying to make your race a minority. Which is worse genius?

Because, you stupid white trash fuck, you don't get it. WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT. The boat the One Percent has been trying to sink for the last 40 years...

I don't worry about white's being a 'minority'. I worry about the one percent finding new ways to cheat me out of my share of the economic pie.

Financially, I'm doing better than before. I'm bringing home more in my paycheck, my tax return will be much higher next year, I may be able to deduct my medical expenses which were near impossible under DumBama. So how am I voting against my own economic interest?

Yes, I'm sure you think your life is better without the scary black man in office... but you still don't have health insurance, and you are happy that you can deduct medical expenses you should have never been paying to start with? Really?

Man, you are fucking dumb.

If the Republicans dare try to drop Kavanaugh, the House and Congress will end up in the hands of Democrats again, and the RNC knows this quite well.

They'll probably end up in the hands of Democrats regardless, but if you want to use that as an excuse, knock yourself out.

The reason Donald Trump was nominated and eventually became our President is because we Republican voters got fed up with the party.

No, guy, you made him your nominee because he appealed to your racism, misogyny and homophobia the loudest.

He's the last desperate cry of old angry white people, that we will all be embarrassed about in 20 years.

The ironic thing is, you could have nominated a sensible moderate, and gotten more of your agenda passed.. and maybe even retained congress. Instead, you've strapped yourself to this clown and you guys are pretty much done by 2020.

Because, you stupid white trash fuck, you don't get it. WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT. The boat the One Percent has been trying to sink for the last 40 years...

I don't worry about white's being a 'minority'. I worry about the one percent finding new ways to cheat me out of my share of the economic pie.

Cheat you out of your share, you mean as in them giving you their money?

As a Surrender First self-hating white, of course you will put up your arms and allow the Democrat party to throw you under a bus. The only people in the world that would allow this to happen are liberal whites. Nobody else would even dream of supporting a government that's trying to take them down.

Yes, I'm sure you think your life is better without the scary black man in office... but you still don't have health insurance, and you are happy that you can deduct medical expenses you should have never been paying to start with? Really?

Man, you are fucking dumb.

I'm fucken dumb when it was your Commie that caused millions of us to lose our insurance? If you voted for him, you are the dumb one.

No, guy, you made him your nominee because he appealed to your racism, misogyny and homophobia the loudest.

He's the last desperate cry of old angry white people, that we will all be embarrassed about in 20 years.

The ironic thing is, you could have nominated a sensible moderate, and gotten more of your agenda passed.. and maybe even retained congress. Instead, you've strapped yourself to this clown and you guys are pretty much done by 2020.

We'll see. If Republicans stick to their guns, we will keep the House and increase our power in the Senate. Democrats are too stupid to understand that America is getting sick of their political games like this one. Cheat, lie, steal, sell you soul to the devil, just as long as you can have power.

Forum List

Back