Floor vote will be Saturday!

Your Moon Bats lost big yesterday and you pink pussy hat clowns aren't even smart enough to know it.

i know that's what you want to believe.

But Ford came off as credible and sincere...

Kavanaugh came out as angry and bitter and dishonest.

It's probably just enough for Collins and Murkowski to hang their hats on, and that's all we need to stop him.

You are confused Moon Bat.

However, I am glad you Moon Bat have chose to go through life fat, dumb and stupid.

Your Moon Bat denial caused you to lose 1,000 national seats, Congress and the Presidency.

This Democrat hate fest over Kavanaugh has energized the Conservative base just like Crooked Hillary did with her deplorable statement. Even that RINO Graham is being cheered by Americans for standing up to you assholes.

You dumb ass Libtards don't have enough IQ point to do the self evaluation on why you lost the election. The number one reason most people that elected Trump gave was to prevent the Democrats from nominating Supreme Court Justices. That is the issue you nitwits decide to be major league assholes about? Really? Dumbshits!

Your Moon Bats lost big yesterday and you pink pussy hat clowns aren't even smart enough to know it.

i know that's what you want to believe.

But Ford came off as credible and sincere...

Kavanaugh came out as angry and bitter and dishonest.

It's probably just enough for Collins and Murkowski to hang their hats on, and that's all we need to stop him.

You are confused Moon Bat.

However, I am glad you Moon Bat have chose to go through life fat, dumb and stupid.

Your Moon Bat denial caused you to lose 1,000 national seats, Congress and the Presidency.

This Democrat hate fest over Kavanaugh has energized the Conservative base just like Crooked Hillary did with her deplorable statement. Even that RINO Graham is being cheered by Americans for standing up to you assholes.

You dumb ass Libtards don't have enough IQ point to do the self evaluation on why you lost the election. The number one reason most people that elected Trump gave was to prevent the Democrats from nominating Supreme Court Justices. That is the issue you nitwits decide to be major league assholes about? Really? Dumbshits!

They can’t lose the court because they have to legislate from the bench because thy can’t pass legislation because their policies suck.

They are all worried about Roe v Wade......so get a fucking law passed in Congress.

Last edited:
Kavanaugh proved why he should be on the SCOTUS with how he handled himself today.

Anyone who claims he is an evil man is fucked in th Head.

Dimms are shameless and soulless and I hope the midterms reflect their disgusting attempmto destroy the life of a good man.

He has more character and dignity than all of the Dimms combined.

They are a pack of howling jackals, and jackasses, to boot.

Kavanaugh is not a very good speaker. That's not to say he isn't sincere, but he just doesn't come off like it.
Agreed, I was referring to the content more than the delivery.

His words were poignant.

I loved when Graham put the Dimms on blast, that was an epic rant.

Graham was very good. But here is something that bothers me:

Most times when legislation (or something) is passed on the weekend when most aren't paying attention, it's to slip something past the public.

If they are going to confirm Kavanaugh, then they are sneaking it past the Democrats. If they are not, then they are trying to sneak it past us.

This is very high profile. I don't think they are trying to sneak any past. I think they are trying to get it done before more lies and bullshit stories come out from DemocRATS.

Democrats are bad at misjudging the American people because their base is not heartland America.

They gambled on this one and they lost. They look like liars and fools now.

In the meantime they have what probably would have been a somewhat moderate judge who has seen the destruction caused by the Liberals with his own eyes and will remember that when evaluating cases.

Really, what I saw was a guy who was angry and ranting... not someone most people would want on the court. He also lied through his teeth.

Now, you all might be able to bully Murkowski and Collins into compliance, but probably not.

Let’s see, we have this woman who is trying to ruin a once in a lifetime opportunity for a man; trying to destroy his entire life, and you are shocked he was pissed off?

Of course if he had total composure, the accusation would then be he was scripted.

A lie is when somebody knows the truth about something, but states otherwise. In order to prove one lied, you need evidence to support your claim. Now where is your evidence he lied? Because I can show plenty of evidence this Ford pig lied. I never seen a person cry so much and never have to remove her glasses to wipe tears away.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Democrats are bad at misjudging the American people because their base is not heartland America.

They gambled on this one and they lost. They look like liars and fools now.

In the meantime they have what probably would have been a somewhat moderate judge who has seen the destruction caused by the Liberals with his own eyes and will remember that when evaluating cases.

Really, what I saw was a guy who was angry and ranting... not someone most people would want on the court. He also lied through his teeth.

Now, you all might be able to bully Murkowski and Collins into compliance, but probably not.

Let’s see, we have this woman who is trying to ruin a once in a lifetime opportunity for a man; trying to destroy his entire life, and you are shocked he was pissed off?

Of course if he had total composure, the accusation would then be he was scripted.

A lie is when somebody knows the truth about something, but states otherwise. In order to prove one lied, you need evidence to support your claim. Now where is your evidence he lied? Because I can show plenty of evidence this Ford pig lied. I never seen a person cry so much and never have to remove her glasses to wipe tears away.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

There is absolutely no doubt that the Democrats are lying about leaking the letter. It was their intention to engineer a delay in the appointment of Kavanugh in the (delusional) hope they will take the Senate in November and be able to delay Trump's appointment.

They were willing to destroy a good man's reputation to further their vile agenda.

They even said so. The Democrats said they will do absolutely anything to prevent Kavanaugh from being appointed.

The only question is the extent of Ford's dishonesty. Is she simply beaucoup dinky dau remembering things that never happen or is she a party to the Democrat dishonesty?

Given the fact that Ford is a card carrying Moon Bat with a history of being a bat shit crazy pink pussy hat "Trump is not my President" Liberal then I think it is clear she volunteered to be the Democrat Designated Liar.

Despicable!

From what I understand they don't need to hold confirmation hearings at all.

They could just vote the man in. End of story. You can bet that's what they will do with the next SC nominee.

The big problem for the Ds is that the declassification redline for the October surprise. Without a deep state the SALT cap will turn the Blue Wall into a low/no job war zone like CA.

843254616.gif

From what I understand they don't need to hold confirmation hearings at all.

They could just vote the man in. End of story. You can bet that's what they will do with the next SC nominee.
Keep the faith

I want Kav confirmed, but even if he is voted down, we have to have a vote

The ONLY thing that kills Republican turnout is if establishment Republicans refuse to force a vote

If we hold the vote, we win the midterms

If not, we lose

Mitch will hold the vote, and we will have a larger majority in the Senate soon

Keep the faith

Fwiw, my username is my initials, Mr B died a hero's death in Nam, when mom married Mr L, she did not want anyone to think that she was a hussy that got a divorce, so Mr L adopted me, the C in my name stands for Claude

:beer:

What will the next stall job be?

More FBI investigations into more unfounded claims from women that Kavanaugh raped them?

Dems probably have binders full of women they will keep parading out until the election.

More FBI investigations into more unfounded claims from women that Kavanaugh raped them?

Dems probably have binders full of women they will keep parading out until the election.
Trust Mitch, he has earned that

We will have a vote

If Kavanaugh, or Trump would just go ahead and remove Kavanaugh from the nomination, this whole shit circus would be done.

If Kavanaugh, or Trump would just go ahead and remove Kavanaugh from the nomination, this whole shit circus would be done.

Not a chance.

Forum List

Back