Floor vote will be Saturday!

Kavanaugh proved why he should be on the SCOTUS with how he handled himself today.

Anyone who claims he is an evil man is fucked in th Head.

Dimms are shameless and soulless and I hope the midterms reflect their disgusting attempmto destroy the life of a good man.

He has more character and dignity than all of the Dimms combined.

They are a pack of howling jackals, and jackasses, to boot.

Kavanaugh is not a very good speaker. That's not to say he isn't sincere, but he just doesn't come off like it.
Agreed, I was referring to the content more than the delivery.

His words were poignant.

I loved when Graham put the Dimms on blast, that was an epic rant.

Kavanaugh proved why he should be on the SCOTUS with how he handled himself today.

Dimms are shameless and soulless and I hope the midterms reflect their disgusting attempmto destroy the life of a good man.

Kavanaugh is not a very good speaker. That's not to say he isn't sincere, but he just doesn't come off like it.

His words were poignant.

Graham was very good. But here is something that bothers me:

Most times when legislation (or something) is passed on the weekend when most aren't paying attention, it's to slip something past the public.

If they are going to confirm Kavanaugh, then they are sneaking it past the Democrats. If they are not, then they are trying to sneak it past us.

I sure hope so. I hope we don't get torpedoed again by our own RINOs Collins and Murkowski. I know the Dems have tried to make this an EMOTIONAL issue, but it really must remain a trial of FACTS. I for one was really glad to see for a change Lindsay Graham on the right side of things hammering for this guy to get confirmed! Go Lindsay!

His words were poignant.

Most times when legislation (or something) is passed on the weekend when most aren't paying attention, it's to slip something past the public.

If they are going to confirm Kavanaugh, then they are sneaking it past the Democrats. If they are not, then they are trying to sneak it past us.

but you really don't mind that; admit it

His words were poignant.

but you really don't mind that; admit it

I will mind if he's not confirmed. If he is, you are correct, I won't mind it.

If Republicans don't pull this off, they will be despised as weaklings by the American people. The stakes couldn't be higher.

This is history, and who wants to be on the wrong side of history?

If Kavanaugh is not confirmed, the Republicans lose the House and Senate because the Republican voters will be so pissed off.
Deep State knows it too, that's why they are fighting against him so desperately using even much dirtier tools than ever.

That would be a different scenario. If Democrats were able to stop him, then Republicans would come out in droves during the midterms. However if Republicans stop him, it works the other way around.

A couple of times listening to the testimony, I wondered if Republicans hired such a weak attorney so she'd blow it and nobody could directly blame them.

Whoa you didn't like Mitchell's even handed destruction of Ford? Mitchell nailed the lie on flying, nailed the inconsistencies in her testimony including serious lack of memory about anything other than the supposed "attack".

And after wielding her "velvet hammer" she's convinced even a rino like Bob Corker to vote for Kavanaugh by proving that there was no evidence to support the allegation.

I sure hope so. I hope we don't get torpedoed again by our own RINOs Collins and Murkowski. I know the Dems have tried to make this an EMOTIONAL issue, but it really must remain a trial of FACTS. I for one was really glad to see for a change Lindsay Graham on the right side of things hammering for this guy to get confirmed! Go Lindsay!

if Kavanaugh is defeated More Ds will stay home come election day

If Republicans don't pull this off, they will be despised as weaklings by the American people. The stakes couldn't be higher.

If Kavanaugh is not confirmed, the Republicans lose the House and Senate because the Republican voters will be so pissed off.
Deep State knows it too, that's why they are fighting against him so desperately using even much dirtier tools than ever.

That would be a different scenario. If Democrats were able to stop him, then Republicans would come out in droves during the midterms. However if Republicans stop him, it works the other way around.

A couple of times listening to the testimony, I wondered if Republicans hired such a weak attorney so she'd blow it and nobody could directly blame them.
My son had no intention to vote in the midterms. He is so disgusted with politics. He saw the news when he came over andsaid, You can't keep me away from the polls at midterms. I think that thought is prevelant tonight. Hopefu;ly so.

Whoa you didn't like Mitchell's even handed destruction of Ford? Mitchell nailed the lie on flying, nailed the inconsistencies in her testimony including serious lack of memory about anything other than the supposed "attack".

And after wielding her "velvet hammer" she's convinced even a rino like Bob Corker to vote for Kavanaugh by proving that there was no evidence to support the allegation.

I just don't think anything new was learned here. There was no "gotcha" moment at any time.

I kept thinking I wish Trey Gowdy was doing the interrogation. She did make some movements, but was really bland and not hard hitting.

By the way, what happened to her ast the last part of the Kavanaugh questioning?

I kept thinking I wish Trey Gowdy was doing the interrogation. She did make some movements, but was really bland and not hard hitting.

By the way, what happened to her ast the last part of the Kavanaugh questioning?

I believe her velvet hammer method was spot on. Mitchell wasn't there to convince Kavanaugh supporters that there was no evidence but to convince the fence sitters.

My son had no intention to vote in the midterms. He is so disgusted with politics. He saw the news when he came over andsaid, You can't keep me away from the polls at midterms. I think that thought is prevelant tonight. Hopefu;ly so.

When one star isn't enough.....

46575080-five-star-rating-shiny-golden-stars.jpg

His words were poignant.

I think it has more to do with being frustrated by the ridiculous delays we have already seen AND getting this done before the media can gin up more outrage, especially on the Sunday round table shows

Forum List

Back