Florida abortion rights amendment proposal looks likely to appear on ballot

Have you ever read the Ninth Amendment to the US Constitution?

I hope you will so we can have an adult conversation about what it means.
Evoking the 9th is usually a last ditch effort for the .gov (or those who want total federal .gov dominance ) to maintain control.....Your argument holds no water.

In a Constitutional Republic.
Representative Republic with Representatives elected DEMOCRATICALLY and who vote DEMOCRATICALLY on legislation.

I know your heart's desire is to destroy this democracy by denying its existence but you can think of me as your evil God Daddy.

I know your heart's desire is to destroy this democracy by denying its existence but you can think of me as your evil God Daddy.
Not at all. There are several shoes that fit the same foot, Pal.

It's whip dick's like you who fail to realize MAGA support the COTUS and the rule law.

Not at all. There are several shoes that fit the same foot, Pal.

It's whip dick's like you who fail to realize MAGA support the COTUS and the rule law.
Liar.
Is your position so weak it can only be defended by lying?
Sad but funny because...
You can lie to you but you can't lie to me

1704576787482.png

A constitutional republic is a state where the chief executive and representatives are elected, and the rules are set down in a written constitution. Diagram of the Federal Government and American Union, an example of a Constitutional Republic.

Try again.............
A republic is a form of democracy. I had a formal education, I don't need to try again.

So whom are they elected by, professor?

A republic is a form of democracy. Stop embarrassing our country in front of the guests.
The people who created this country loathed Democracies you should read up on that.

I give zero fucks about what the people from other countries think. Maybe you pine for that attention and validation. I'm sure morons like Tommy Taint think your a really good boy, girl, or whatever the fuck you "identify" as.

An idiotic lie. Especially considering they formed a government based on democracy.

We understand today's white wingers hate democracy. And we understand why.
Read idiot, if you can, the Founding fathers where clear on what form of government the US is and it didn't take long for this to turn into racial shit. You don't know a fucking thing about me moron.

Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide. John Adams

Democracies have been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their death. James Madison

It has been observed that a pure democracy if it were practicable would be the most perfect government. Experience has proved that no position is more false than this. The ancient democracies in which the people themselves deliberated never possessed one good feature of government. Their very character was tyranny; their figure deformity. Alexander Hamilton

Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos. John Marshall

Read idiot, if you can, the Founding fathers where clear on what form of government the US is and it didn't take long for this to turn into racial shit. You don't know a fucking thing about me moron.

Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide. John Adams

Democracies have been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their death. James Madison

It has been observed that a pure democracy if it were practicable would be the most perfect government. Experience has proved that no position is more false than this. The ancient democracies in which the people themselves deliberated never possessed one good feature of government. Their very character was tyranny; their figure deformity. Alexander Hamilton

Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos. John Marshall
They picked a form of democracy as their form of government. That's a fact.

Liar.
Is your position so weak it can only be defended by lying?
Sad but funny because...
You can lie to you but you can't lie to me
Oh dude......check this out.....IKE

While often categorized as a democracy, the United States is more accurately defined as a constitutional federal republic. What does this mean? “Constitutional” refers to the fact that government in the United States is based on a Constitution which is the supreme law of the United States. The Constitution not only provides the framework for how the federal and state governments are structured, but also places significant limits on their powers. “Federal” means that there is both a national government and governments of the 50 states. A “republic” is a form of government in which the people hold power, but elect representatives to exercise that power.

U.S. Government

Bu-bu-bu-bu-but.....

A republic is a form of democracy. I had a formal education, I don't need to try again.
No kidding?
You are breathtakigly stupid.
Says he who is up to his ass in an Islamic takeover of his country.....

No kidding?

There goes that reading comprehension problem I mentioned. The Founding Fathers loathed Democracies that is backed up by the few quotes I posted, there are many more.

You are either one of the mouth breathing morons that has been told by your masters that you are going to lose something the US has never been if they don't win elections or you know the US is a Constitutional Republic and playing the idiots.

The US embassy in ARGENTINA?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How deep did you have to wade till you could find that excuse?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The US is a REPRESENTATIVE DEMOCRACY

"Representative democracy, political system in which citizens of a country or other political entity vote for representatives to handle legislation and otherwise rule that entity on their behalf. The elected representatives are in turn accountable to the electorate for their actions. As a form of democracy, representative democracy exists in contrast to direct democracy, in which all citizens directly vote on laws to be passed and other issues. Most modern countries are representative democracies, and, as such, they face many challenges."

"Constitutional" only means the rules are written and approved by the political entity.

"Republic" form of government in which a state is ruled by representatives of the citizen body. Modern republics are founded on the idea that sovereignty rests with the people, though who is included and excluded from the category of the people has varied across history.

Your ignorant attempt to corrupt the meaning of Democracy in order to hide your desire to destroy that Democracy and replace it with a King named Trump is as stupid as your avatar.

TRAITOR

That's what happens in Constitutional Republic dumbass. The US has never been a Democracy and the abortion issue is where it belongs at the state level.
If you've never been a democracy, why do you vote? Why do you vote for people to represent you? I have a sneaky feeling you haven't a clue what democracy is.

Coming from a guy who's government is a Constitutional Monarchy is fucking hilarious.
That means, the head of state in the UK is the King/Queen. In America, it's the President. So our President is a Prime Minister, so the King/Queen does the public duties on behalf of the UK.

Forum List

Back