Florida cop ambushed by shooter as he worked traffic accident; Motive "unknown"

The liberals dream of a domestic war on cops is slowly becoming more real.

Save of course that there is no 'war on cops'. With last year being near a 30 year low for cop shootings. With cops having the lowest per capita danger of being shot on the job that's the lowest its been in more than a century.

And of course, your 'what liberals want' gibberish is just you citing yourself.

Last edited:
It must have been difficult typing this thread with one hand. lol

Not that the OP really gives a shit but the officer is listed in good condition. I hope they catch the perpetrator(s) responsible for this foul deed.

Save of course that there is no 'war on cops'. With last year being near a 30 year low for cop shootings. With cops having the lowest per capita danger of being shot on the job that's the lowest its been in more than a century.

Yes....cops deaths are dropping.

Why?
1. More vests. A deadly shot 20 years ago....is now just a wound.
2. Better trauma care. A deadly shit 20 years ago....is now just a wound.
3. Cops backing off. Fewer cops are engaging criminals.

Just thought I'd explain the numbers.

Luckily, the perp was caught and will be tried, charged and convicted. If the situation were reversed, the cop wouldn't even be charged.

Luckily, the perp was caught and will be tried, charged and convicted. If the situation were reversed, the cop wouldn't even be charged.

So If a cop walked up on a person who was sitting in a car....who committed no crime...posed no threat...and didn't attack the cop....and the cop just shot him...the cop goes free?

You said he would. Based on what? Provide me ONE link where the opposite occurred and the cop wasn't charged.

These people are really crazy. One rated incident "funny", another says corrupt cop (deserved it?), another goes on phony rant about "cops get away with same"? WTH?

I hope the Cops continue to back off, take no more risk. These human scum are not worthy of your protection. Let these kooks deal with criminals when they come home and find some criminals inside the house, or when they go to ATM, or carjacked at stoplight. Good luck.

Bucky......why not let some time pass before posting? What's the rush? Nobody else is vying for your crown. The honor of being the lamest asshole at USMB who thrives on politicisizing LEO shootings is all yours.

Asshole.

Bucky......why not let some time pass before posting? What's the rush? Nobody else is vying for your crown. The honor of being the lamest asshole at USMB who thrives on politicisizing LEO shootings is all yours.

Asshole.

Ah...how cute. You keep voting for a party that encourages violence on cops. And you are very close to a cop. Pathetic.

Ah...how cute. You keep voting for a party that encourages violence on cops. And you are very close to a cop. Pathetic.

BHO had many chances to use his 1/2 black to slow these attacks on Police. Instead he encouraged more of it. BHO has never had a job, never dealt with criminal scum and is out of touch with reality. Many years doped up in HI, or off in a Indonesian Muslim school does not prepare you to dicuss North STL issue. He has never been walking to Edward Jones dome with group of five African male following him from parked car. He is a soft headed barrel of mush. Not a clue.

Yeah Police deaths are down. Good. Vests etc. as Buc posted. But I suspect Executions of Police are up.

So If a cop walked up on a person who was sitting in a car....who committed no crime...posed no threat...and didn't attack the cop....and the cop just shot him...the cop goes free?

You said he would. Based on what? Provide me ONE link where the opposite occurred and the cop wasn't charged.
Based on statistics.

Cops shoot sub-human creatures called CRIMINALS. You can't commit MURDER against a sub-human creature; only a person.

Based on statistics.

For stats to exist....the scenario has to have happened.

Link me ONE incident where a cop did this act: Shooting a person in a car who committed no crime...posed no threat...didn't attack the cop...and who the cop had no legal reason to interact with them....just an unprovoked ambush attack.

Show me that. 1.

There is no stat.

Based on statistics.

Link me ONE incident where a cop did this act: Shooting a person in a car who committed no crime...posed no threat...didn't attack the cop...and who the cop had no legal reason to interact with them....just an unprovoked ambush attack.

Show me that. 1.

There is no stat.
Cops plant evidence. And usually get away with it.

Based on statistics.

Show me that. 1.

There is no stat.
Cops plant evidence. And usually get away with it.

Ahhh....and here we go. You must mean all 1,000,000 American cops right?

Why?

A deadly shit 20 years ago...

I have had a few of those, but luckily I survived.

I'm sorry! That was funny!

I wish it wasn't on such a serious topic.

Why?

A deadly shit 20 years ago...

I have had a few of those, but luckily I survived.

I'm sorry! That was funny!

I wish it wasn't on such a serious topic.

Haha....oops...yeah that was funny. Damn typo

BHO had many chances to use his 1/2 black to slow these attacks on Police. Instead he encouraged more of it. BHO has never had a job, never dealt with criminal scum and is out of touch with reality. Many years doped up in HI, or off in a Indonesian Muslim school does not prepare you to dicuss North STL issue. He has never been walking to Edward Jones dome with group of five African male following him from parked car. He is a soft headed barrel of mush. Not a clue.

Yeah Police deaths are down. Good. Vests etc. as Buc posted. But I suspect Executions of Police are up.

So they didn't have vests before? I wasn't aware that bullet proof vests were an invention that was introduced in 2009.

39 cops were shot to death last year.

39. In the whole country. This despite there being more police officers on duty now than at any time in our nations history.

This 'war on cops'...isn't.

Forum List

Back