Florida county bans grades below 50 in its schools

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
More special treatment for the blacks and browns dumbing down our schools.

Orange schools won apos t let grade slip below 50 - Orlando Sentinel

nov 12 2014
Fom now on, the lowest grade an Orange County secondary student will get for a class is 50.

The School Board on Tuesday night formalized the year-old practice of eliminating zero grades for middle and high school. It will not affect individual assignments, but at the end of a quarter or semester, no students will have an average grade lower than 50, a failing grade.

The decision came despite objections from a group of teachers.

l"I'm against inflating school grades in violation of our contract," said Wendy Doromal, who teaches at Timber Creek High School. "This forces teachers to commit academic fraud and sacrifice their professional integrity. This also conflicts with state statutes.

So, if they don't turn in their homework they still get a 50?
I never thought in my lifetime things could go so wrong...

• Banned
We need a policy that to graduate from HS you must take the GED and get a score of 3000 out of the possible 4000. That will stop this nonsense of graduating kids that can't even read.

I must have missed the part in the article where this treatment is solely for blacks and browns.

The OP gets a 50, the lowest score presently allowed in Orange County, for another whiny racist thread.

We need a policy that to graduate from HS you must take the GED and get a score of 3000 out of the possible 4000. That will stop this nonsense of graduating kids that can't even read.
The "Special Needs' race needs to pretend to be succeeding in school. That way when they show up for food stamps and welfare the 'White Quilt' LIB union employees can pretend the 'Special Needs race' isn't.

I should have read his comment as well as the quoted article. Once again, his racism shines for all to see. Thanks for pointing it out.
I must have missed the part in the article where this treatment is solely for blacks and browns.

The OP gets a 50, the lowest score presently allowed in Orange County, for another whiny racist thread.

Isn't it wonderful what union goons have done for public education? By the way, you can see the racial demographics of Orange County, Florida here. Blacks and Hispanics make up 50% of the population. And who do you useful idiot deniers think the school district incorporated this rule for? The whites, Asians, and Jews?

Orange County Florida - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Isn't it wonderful what union goons have done for public education? By the way, you can see the racial demographics of Orange County, Florida here. Blacks and Hispanics make up 50% of the population. And who do you useful idiot deniers think the school district incorporated this rule for? The whites, Asians, and Jews?

Should lying pieces of shit be penalized when caught in their lies????

How Many People Live in Orange County, Florida for 2014 and 2013
Population by Races
RacePopulation% of Total
Total Population1,145,956100
White728,79563
Hispanic or Latino308,24426
Black or African American238,24120
Some Other Race77,2166
Asian56,5814
Two or More Races39,3253
American Indian4,532Below 1%
Three or more races2,852Below 1%
Native Hawaiian Pacific Islander1,266Below 1%
Native Hawaiian276Below 1%
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

https://suburbanstats.org/population/florida/how-many-people-live-in-orange-county[/TABLE]

Population by Races
RacePopulation% of Total
White728,79563
Some Other Race77,2166
Asian56,5814
Two or More Races39,3253
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
I'm sure Tommy is long gone now.

Population by Races
RacePopulation% of Total
White728,79563
Some Other Race77,2166
Asian56,5814
Two or More Races39,3253
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Hey stupid. Those numbers are lies. Every city and county in america underestimates it's black and brown population. They have to if they want to attract any business.

Inflating grades means that no student will know what their true grade is. Even if my grades sucked, I would want to know.
I got through college just goofing, professors were so intimidated by students.

Key to A's and B's, sit in the front row and stare them in the eyes.

Ask questions, make them work.

Forum List

Back