Florida county bans grades below 50 in its schools

Should lying pieces of shit be penalized when caught in their lies????

How Many People Live in Orange County, Florida for 2014 and 2013
Population by Races
RacePopulation% of Total
Total Population1,145,956100
White728,79563
Hispanic or Latino308,24426
Black or African American238,24120
Some Other Race77,2166
Asian56,5814
Two or More Races39,3253
American Indian4,532Below 1%
Three or more races2,852Below 1%
Native Hawaiian Pacific Islander1,266Below 1%
Native Hawaiian276Below 1%
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Hey stupid. Those numbers are lies. Every city and county in america underestimates it's black and brown population. They have to if they want to attract any business.

Yeah...it's an American Conspiracy...go sit your stupid ass in a corner somewhere.

More special treatment for the blacks and browns dumbing down our schools.

Orange schools won apos t let grade slip below 50 - Orlando Sentinel

nov 12 2014
Fom now on, the lowest grade an Orange County secondary student will get for a class is 50.

The School Board on Tuesday night formalized the year-old practice of eliminating zero grades for middle and high school. It will not affect individual assignments, but at the end of a quarter or semester, no students will have an average grade lower than 50, a failing grade.

The decision came despite objections from a group of teachers.

l"I'm against inflating school grades in violation of our contract," said Wendy Doromal, who teaches at Timber Creek High School. "This forces teachers to commit academic fraud and sacrifice their professional integrity. This also conflicts with state statutes.
Same thing in Mecklenburg County ( Charlotte, NC).....This type of lowest common denominator crap has parents of students who actually WORK in school irate.
It also would have colleges calling into question the grades of higher achievers due to "bell curve" grading.
The State government which technically is the operator of all public school districts is investigating.

Hey stupid. Those numbers are lies. Every city and county in america underestimates it's black and brown population. They have to if they want to attract any business.

Yeah...it's an American Conspiracy...go sit your stupid ass in a corner somewhere.

HAHAHA. The board notes you never addressed the issue i raised. thanks for admitting i'm right.

HAHAHA. The board notes you never addressed the issue i raised. thanks for admitting i'm right.[/QUOT

Actually if you believe that I'm responsible for addressing a lie you told...it really cements the perception of your ignorance.

So please entertain us with the link to a reputable news source that supports your unfounded assumption that " . Every city and county in america underestimates it's black and brown population. "

If you can't provide that link, thanks for proving I am correct..

Forum List

Back