Satanic Group To Hand Out Activity Books In Orlando Area Schools

many were Deists. The Declaration states- "nature and nature's God" That is not the Christian God. Many Righties either don't know about The Enlightenment or actively ignore it to support their SOCON agenda. Sad :(

Many were, huh?

How many? Exactly?

You should have finished second grade - seriously.

Despite the lies of the Communists in the forum, most of whom lack even a grade school education, Jefferson was never a Deist.
Deism is the belief in a creator who abandons creation to it's own devices.

Here are the views of Jefferson, from Jefferson;
{----- Jefferson to Dr. Benjamin Waterhouse, June 26, 1822

Dear Sir,- I have received and read with thankfulness and pleasure your denunciation of the abuses of tobacco and wine. Yet, however sound in its principles, I expect it will be but a sermon to the wind. You will find it as difficult to inculcate these sanative precepts on the sensualities of the present day, as to convince an Athanasian that there is but one God. I wish success to both attempts, and am happy to learn from you that the latter, at least, is making progress, and the more rapidly in proportion as our Platonizing Christians make more stir and noise about it. The doctrines of Jesus are simple, and tend all to the happiness of man.

1. That there is one only God, and he all perfect.
2. That there is a future state of rewards and punishments.
3. That to love God with all thy heart and thy neighbor as thyself, is the sum of religion.

These are the great points on which he endeavored to reform the religion of the Jews. But compare with these the demoralizing dogmas of Calvin.

1. That there are three Gods.
2. That good works, or the love of our neighbor, are nothing.
3 That faith is every thing, and the more incomprehensible the proposition, the more merit in its faith.
4. That reason in religion is of unlawful use.
5. That God, from the beginning, elected certain individuals to be saved, and certain others to be damned; and that no crimes of the former can damn them; no virtues of the latter save.

Now, which of these is the true and charitable Christian? He who believes and acts on the simple doctrines of Jesus? Or the impious dogmatists, as Athanasius and Calvin?...doctrine of one only God is reviving, and I trust that there is not a young man now living in the United States who will not die an Unitarian...}

Despite the lies of the Communists in the forum, most of whom lack even a grade school education, Jefferson was never a Deist.

Dear Sir,- I have received and read with thankfulness and pleasure your denunciation of the abuses of tobacco and wine. Yet, however sound in its principles, I expect it will be but a sermon to the wind. You will find it as difficult to inculcate these sanative precepts on the sensualities of the present day, as to convince an Athanasian that there is but one God. I wish success to both attempts, and am happy to learn from you that the latter, at least, is making progress, and the more rapidly in proportion as our Platonizing Christians make more stir and noise about it. The doctrines of Jesus are simple, and tend all to the happiness of man.

3. That to love God with all thy heart and thy neighbor as thyself, is the sum of religion.

These are the great points on which he endeavored to reform the religion of the Jews. But compare with these the demoralizing dogmas of Calvin.

3 That faith is every thing, and the more incomprehensible the proposition, the more merit in its faith.
5. That God, from the beginning, elected certain individuals to be saved, and certain others to be damned; and that no crimes of the former can damn them; no virtues of the latter save.

Now, which of these is the true and charitable Christian? He who believes and acts on the simple doctrines of Jesus? Or the impious dogmatists, as Athanasius and Calvin?...doctrine of one only God is reviving, and I trust that there is not a young man now living in the United States who will not die an Unitarian...}
Nice creative editing! LMAO you've done nothing to prove your case.

Thomas Jefferson also said the following:

"In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot ... they have perverted the purest religion ever preached to man into mystery and jargon, unintelligible to all mankind, and therefore the safer engine for their purpose."

"Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we have not advanced an inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth."

"It has been fifty and sixty years since I read the Apocalypse, and then I considered it merely the ravings of a maniac."

"I have recently been examining all the known superstitions of the world, and do not find in our particular superstition (Christianity) one redeeming feature. They are all alike founded on fables and mythology."

"We discover in the gospels a groundwork of vulgar ignorance, of things impossible, of superstition, fanaticism and fabrication ."

"No man shall be compelled to frequent or support any religious worship, place, or ministry whatsoever."

"Christianity neither is, nor ever was, a part of the Common Law."

The entire thing is demonic, Ravi. I bind Satan in the name of Jesus and command him to remove the powers he has given all witches, satanists, and occultists on this board as well as the satanists who plan to distribute this material. I also command Satan to stop giving benefits to all the people who serve him on this board and those involved in the distribution of this material in Orange County in Jesus Name. I command Satan stop giving drugs to the people on this board, to cut off their supply. Right now. In Jesus name.

There won't be any more benefits given by Satan to people serving him here on this board or to those involved in this report of distributing satanic literature to children of Orange county. I cancel out the assignment and destroy the works of Satan today by the authority given to me in Luke 10:19. Amen.

That matter is settled. Got anything else you'd like to report on Ravi? Your about to see some major changes on USMB, Ravi.

It is called the power of the Holy Spirit and when a Christian prays in Jesus name and commands Satan? Big things happen. Believe it. It's the truth.

I thought I would check back and see how this binding worked out?

I still see pagans on the forums. I see that the satanists are still distributing materials. As I recall, Florida was supposed to burn.

How is it that your binding did not work?

Wrong again.
There are no catholic rituals that involve the ritual abuse or sacrifice of children.

There are satanist rituals that do.

No, there aren't.

You're confusing stories your parents told you to scare you with reality.

All that "satanic ritual abuse" hysteria was based on lies.
Nope. Met a lady who was abused by her satanic family.

In an organized satanic ritual? I'd be curious to know what sort of satanists they were.

Wrong again.
There are no catholic rituals that involve the ritual abuse or sacrifice of children.

There are satanist rituals that do.

No, there aren't.

You're confusing stories your parents told you to scare you with reality.

All that "satanic ritual abuse" hysteria was based on lies.
Nope. Met a lady who was abused by her satanic family.

And how often do we hear about Christian families abusing rheir children? Or Muslim ones honor killing their kids? Or Mormons forcing their kids into arranged marriages with much older men?

If any religion can be fairly associated with child abuse it's Christianity, not Satanism.

Oh yeah. Well I shouldn't expect much more from someone who is *inspired* by guano.

The entire thing is demonic, Ravi. I bind Satan in the name of Jesus and command him to remove the powers he has given all witches, satanists, and occultists on this board as well as the satanists who plan to distribute this material. I also command Satan to stop giving benefits to all the people who serve him on this board and those involved in the distribution of this material in Orange County in Jesus Name. I command Satan stop giving drugs to the people on this board, to cut off their supply. Right now. In Jesus name.

There won't be any more benefits given by Satan to people serving him here on this board or to those involved in this report of distributing satanic literature to children of Orange county. I cancel out the assignment and destroy the works of Satan today by the authority given to me in Luke 10:19. Amen.

That matter is settled. Got anything else you'd like to report on Ravi? Your about to see some major changes on USMB, Ravi.

It is called the power of the Holy Spirit and when a Christian prays in Jesus name and commands Satan? Big things happen. Believe it. It's the truth.

First of all why do you want to kill me and millions more?

I have to take a drug everyday for the rest of my life or cancer will return and kill me. You want to take that drug away from me. But you do it in a very strange way.

No your god won't do a damn thing to me or about me. I'm not a satanist but I don't believe in the christian/jewish/musilim god either.

So you can command whatever you want but know you're only fooling yourself.

But thanks for the laugh. With the exception of wanting to take drugs from everyone, your post was very funny.

You do realize that anti cancer medications are drugs don't you? You do realize that medications for heart disease are drugs don't you? You do know that diabetes medication is a drug don't you? Do you realize that everything that's in a pharmacy is a drug? Do you realize that your coffee has a drug by the name of caffeine in it?

Seems to me that you want to do a lot of evil and kill a lot of people. I've read your christian bible and that's the exact opposite of what your jesus christ said you should do.

You might want to read that book. Not just portions of it.

It won't be funny when Florida burns up like Sodom and Gomorrah. The prophecy of Dumitru Duduman will come to pass and in one hour, Florida, California, New York and Las Vegas will burn. See the word God gave him from the early 80's. America will burn. It is going to be a nuclear strike by the Russians. They were even this year boasting of a mock demonstration of launching nuclear strike on America in one of their news reports. It was even reported here. Will that be a joke? No. That won't be any joke. That is when you will see the reward of the wicked with your very own eyes. There will never again be any lifting up of Satan in this land - after that? All flesh will fear the LORD.

Wow are you delusional or just down right crazy?

Your post was 8 days ago.

Guess what?

Florida is still there and no fires to burn it like sodom and gomorrah. Same with California, New York and Las Vegas.

It's been more than an hour since that post. In fact it's been EIGHT days.

I guess you like to make a fool of yourself to all of cyberspace.

So much for freedom of religion. Tell me, why do you stay in America? It's quite obvious you hate America and everything we stand for.

Forum List

Back