Satanic Group To Hand Out Activity Books In Orlando Area Schools

A religious group called The Satanic Temple is making plans to hand out literature in Orange County Public Schools later this school year, following distributions by atheist and evangelical Christian groups.

The New York-based Satanist group hopes to use a distribution as a form of protest.
lRelated Atheist group lawsuit against Orange schools dismissed; group can distribute materials in high schools

"If a public school board is going to allow religious pamphlets and full Bibles to be distributed to students, as is the case in Orange County, Florida, we think the responsible thing to do is to ensure that these students are given access to a variety of differing religious opinions," said temple co-founder and spokesman Lucien Greaves.

The district has not received a formal request from the temple, but school officials say they reserve the right to review materials.

However, Orange has twice allowed a group called World Changers of Florida to distribute Bibles, and an atheist group gave out materials last year. In both cases, district counsel Woody Rodriguez said the pamphlets and books were being allowed to avoid a lawsuit.

Satanic Temple wants to give out materials in Orange schools - Orlando Sentinel

Seems fair to me.
kinda cool if you ask me.

and what a great thing to talk about at home

Yep, just like the Christian groups that attempted to demonize gay people are directly responsible for the current ability of gay people to marry each other.

You have to laugh at the sanctimonious assholes.
Homosexuals may be able to marry each other now, but they still can not reproduce together without any help from anyone else and I don't believe that any Christian group is the reason why they can't.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

You're right.

Its the straights who are giving birth to gays.

What do you think we should do about that?

Burn them at the stake?

Wrong again.
There are no catholic rituals that involve the ritual abuse or sacrifice of children.

There are satanist rituals that do.

Shit! Florida is going to burn today? I haven't had my second martini yet!
In between the rain, it will burn!!

Every day, 4pm ... No fire could survive those rains.

Even in Little Havana?

I forgot about all those cigars.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Wrong again.
There are no catholic rituals that involve the ritual abuse or sacrifice of children.

No there aren't.

That was an anti-satanist bit of propaganda put out centuries ago by the Roman Catholics to help in the forced conversion of Europeans.

A religious group called The Satanic Temple is making plans to hand out literature in Orange County Public Schools later this school year, following distributions by atheist and evangelical Christian groups.

The New York-based Satanist group hopes to use a distribution as a form of protest.
lRelated Atheist group lawsuit against Orange schools dismissed; group can distribute materials in high schools

"If a public school board is going to allow religious pamphlets and full Bibles to be distributed to students, as is the case in Orange County, Florida, we think the responsible thing to do is to ensure that these students are given access to a variety of differing religious opinions," said temple co-founder and spokesman Lucien Greaves.

The district has not received a formal request from the temple, but school officials say they reserve the right to review materials.

However, Orange has twice allowed a group called World Changers of Florida to distribute Bibles, and an atheist group gave out materials last year. In both cases, district counsel Woody Rodriguez said the pamphlets and books were being allowed to avoid a lawsuit.

Satanic Temple wants to give out materials in Orange schools - Orlando Sentinel

Seems fair to me.

And someone cares?

What are they going to hand out?

Wrong again.

No, there aren't.

You're confusing stories your parents told you to scare you with reality.

All that "satanic ritual abuse" hysteria was based on lies.

The founding fathers were not quite able to see far enough toward future of days of lunacy, otherwise they would have been much more specific about what religion is or is not.

Satanism has to count as a religion. It would be absurd to claim otherwise. Like saying the white pieces on the board are "chess" but the black ones are not.

Wrong again.

No there aren't.

That was an anti-satanist bit of propaganda put out centuries ago by the Roman Catholics to help in the forced conversion of Europeans.

CULTWATCH FBI Report 8211 Satanic Ritual Abuse

The FBI doesn't think so.

:lol:

You should go back and read that report, I don't think it says what you think it does.

Forum List

Back