Satanic Group To Hand Out Activity Books In Orlando Area Schools

The entire thing is demonic, Ravi. I bind Satan in the name of Jesus and command him to remove the powers he has given all witches, satanists, and occultists on this board as well as the satanists who plan to distribute this material. I also command Satan to stop giving benefits to all the people who serve him on this board and those involved in the distribution of this material in Orange County in Jesus Name. I command Satan stop giving drugs to the people on this board, to cut off their supply. Right now. In Jesus name.

There won't be any more benefits given by Satan to people serving him here on this board or to those involved in this report of distributing satanic literature to children of Orange county. I cancel out the assignment and destroy the works of Satan today by the authority given to me in Luke 10:19. Amen.

That matter is settled. Got anything else you'd like to report on Ravi? Your about to see some major changes on USMB, Ravi.

It is called the power of the Holy Spirit and when a Christian prays in Jesus name and commands Satan? Big things happen. Believe it. It's the truth.
Wait, what? You're trying to bring God's wrath upon me for simply reporting a current event?

Methinks you have some splain' to do, Lucy.

The entire thing is demonic, Ravi. I bind Satan in the name of Jesus and command him to remove the powers he has given all witches, satanists, and occultists on this board as well as the satanists who plan to distribute this material. I also command Satan to stop giving benefits to all the people who serve him on this board and those involved in the distribution of this material in Orange County in Jesus Name. I command Satan stop giving drugs to the people on this board, to cut off their supply. Right now. In Jesus name.

There won't be any more benefits given by Satan to people serving him here on this board or to those involved in this report of distributing satanic literature to children of Orange county. I cancel out the assignment and destroy the works of Satan today by the authority given to me in Luke 10:19. Amen.

That matter is settled. Got anything else you'd like to report on Ravi? Your about to see some major changes on USMB, Ravi.

It is called the power of the Holy Spirit and when a Christian prays in Jesus name and commands Satan? Big things happen. Believe it. It's the truth.
Wait, what? You're trying to bring God's wrath upon me for simply reporting a current event?

Have you been struck down yet, Ravi?

My coffee just jumped out of its cup and scalded me.

It won't be funny when Florida burns up like Sodom and Gomorrah. The prophecy of Dumitru Duduman will come to pass and in one hour, Florida, California, New York and Las Vegas will burn. See the word God gave him from the early 80's. America will burn. It is going to be a nuclear strike by the Russians. They were even this year boasting of a mock demonstration of launching nuclear strike on America in one of their news reports. It was even reported here. Will that be a joke? No. That won't be any joke. That is when you will see the reward of the wicked with your very own eyes. There will never again be any lifting up of Satan in this land - after that? All flesh will fear the LORD.

It won't be funny when Florida burns up like Sodom and Gomorrah. The prophecy of Dumitru Duduman will come to pass and in one hour, Florida, California, New York and Las Vegas will burn. See the word God gave him from the early 80's. America will burn. It is going to be a nuclear strike by the Russians. They were even this year boasting of a mock demonstration of launching nuclear strike on America in one of their news reports. It was even reported here. Will that be a joke? No. That won't be any joke. That is when you will see the reward of the wicked with your very own eyes. There will never again be any lifting up of Satan in this land - after that? All flesh will fear the LORD.
How about that explanation you owe me?

And btw, if Floriduh burns it will be because it is run by Republicans.

I could never be a member of any religion or cult, I'm to lazy when it comes to performing rituals on the date of activity...I read my wife's Wicca books, hell, it's more complicated than Christianity..

And a lot more fun.

On a serious note, this sort of thing serves a very important purpose - to constantly test the First Amendment. Same with jerks like the KKK, Howard Stern, Rush Limbaugh, Fox NotNews, Westboro Baptists. We don't get to pick and choose who gets First Amendment rights and that's the way its supposed to be.

IMO

I enjoy seeing Americans exercising their rights...If you don't use them, you'll never know when you loose them...

Answer in public, J, not your bullshit hiding in PMs.

Jesus would be pretty freaking pissed at you for asking him to smite me because I reported a current event.

:cuckoo:

My coffee just jumped out of its cup and scalded me.[/QUO

Florida will burn. Because Florida is like Sodom and Gomorrah. The sin has reached heaven and judgment is coming. I'll be fasting and praying for you, Ashtara and the others and I know the LORD is going to do a mighty work here. I am certain of it. Because it is the will of God for you all to be set free from the works of darkness. You need the LORD. That is what you need, Ravi. That is why Jesus Christ came to earth in the flesh - to set men and women free and to save their souls from hell. That is the love of Jesus Christ for you and that is the reason Jesus Christ shed his blood on a cross and died for you, rose on the third day and intercedes day and night next to the Father in heaven - all for you and others like you! Jesus Christ loves you.

Florida will burn. Because Florida is like Sodom and Gomorrah. The sin has reached heaven and judgment is coming. I'll be fasting and praying for you, Ashtara and the others and I know the LORD is going to do a mighty work here. I am certain of it. Because it is the will of God for you all to be set free from the works of darkness. You need the LORD. That is what you need, Ravi. That is why Jesus Christ came to earth in the flesh - to set men and women free and to save their souls from hell. That is the love of Jesus Christ for you and that is the reason Jesus Christ shed his blood on a cross and died for you, rose on the third day and intercedes day and night next to the Father in heaven - all for you and others like you! Jesus Christ loves you.
Does he love you? I know he doesn't like liars very much and you certainly fit that bill.

Jesus would be pretty freaking pissed at you for asking him to smite me because I reported a current event.

Those are the demons in you speaking. They are cursing because they do not have any more power to operate in you. I cut them off in Jesus Name. I command them to be silent now in the name of Jesus Christ and I bind Satan that he can no longer give you any benefits. In Jesus Name. I bind Satan and command him to stop using his powers in your life. It's done. I'll see you whenever I come back. I will be fasting and praying for you. You're life is about to have a radical change. Get excited. It's all good news. Start reading the book of John. I'll be back when I'm finished. - Jeri

Those are the demons in you speaking. They are cursing because they do not have any more power to operate in you. I cut them off in Jesus Name. I command them to be silent now in the name of Jesus Christ and I bind Satan that he can no longer give you any benefits. In Jesus Name. I bind Satan and command him to stop using his powers in your life. It's done. I'll see you whenever I come back. I will be fasting and praying for you. You're life is about to have a radical change. Get excited. It's all good news. Start reading the book of John. I'll be back when I'm finished. - Jeri
You are most definitely a loony.

Have fun and a good fast, to really work, needs to be at least 30 days. No drinking either!

Maybe while you're in your fast Jesus will set you straight.

You are most definitely a loony.
I figure Florida has about 45 minutes before the Russians nuke us, according to Jeremiah. I think I'll have a piece of key lime pie. Why not die happy?

Oh, so by typing on a computer you remove satan's power?? Then why not remove him completely? Why not command him to stop all his evil?

Your delusions are almost amusing.

Maybe you can claim that the next hurricane is God's will and blame Ravi?

Wow. Imagine the ego involved to think that you can control someone else's life so thoroughly.

Forum List

Back