Satanic Group To Hand Out Activity Books In Orlando Area Schools

Answer in public, J, not your bullshit hiding in PMs.

Jesus would be pretty freaking pissed at you for asking him to smite me because I reported a current event.

Those are the demons in you speaking. They are cursing because they do not have any more power to operate in you. I cut them off in Jesus Name. I command them to be silent now in the name of Jesus Christ and I bind Satan that he can no longer give you any benefits. In Jesus Name. I bind Satan and command him to stop using his powers in your life. It's done. I'll see you whenever I come back. I will be fasting and praying for you. You're life is about to have a radical change. Get excited. It's all good news. Start reading the book of John. I'll be back when I'm finished. - Jeri

Jeri, just as there are countless, tax-free buildings set aside for the purpose of preaching, USMess has an entire forum where you can preach to your heart's content.

Why not make your case in that forum?

This thread is about First Amendment rights.

Besides, some of us like our demons.

Answer in public, J, not your bullshit hiding in PMs.

Jesus would be pretty freaking pissed at you for asking him to smite me because I reported a current event.

Those are the demons in you speaking. They are cursing because they do not have any more power to operate in you. I cut them off in Jesus Name. I command them to be silent now in the name of Jesus Christ and I bind Satan that he can no longer give you any benefits. In Jesus Name. I bind Satan and command him to stop using his powers in your life. It's done. I'll see you whenever I come back. I will be fasting and praying for you. You're life is about to have a radical change. Get excited. It's all good news. Start reading the book of John. I'll be back when I'm finished. - Jeri

Wow. Imagine the ego involved to think that you can control someone else's life so thoroughly.

Sounds like the old movie, Exorcism.

The entire thing is demonic, Ravi. I bind Satan in the name of Jesus and command him to remove the powers he has given all witches, satanists, and occultists on this board as well as the satanists who plan to distribute this material. I also command Satan to stop giving benefits to all the people who serve him on this board and those involved in the distribution of this material in Orange County in Jesus Name. I command Satan stop giving drugs to the people on this board, to cut off their supply. Right now. In Jesus name.

There won't be any more benefits given by Satan to people serving him here on this board or to those involved in this report of distributing satanic literature to children of Orange county. I cancel out the assignment and destroy the works of Satan today by the authority given to me in Luke 10:19. Amen.

That matter is settled. Got anything else you'd like to report on Ravi? Your about to see some major changes on USMB, Ravi.

It is called the power of the Holy Spirit and when a Christian prays in Jesus name and commands Satan? Big things happen. Believe it. It's the truth.

Oh, oh, OH OH! I feel it!

OH GREAT GOD ALMIGHTY

I repent I repent I repent!

AWWWW

I FEEL THE LOVE

of the GOD GOD GOD ALMIGHTY

OH HO HO

THE Holy Spirit IS IN MY BODY

tumblr_mc3lx6KCDV1rhdpq4o1_500.gif

baby-firefly-chinese-japanese-o.gif

Sheri-Moon-Zombie-Neice.gif

Sheri-Moon-Zombie-Skull.gif

large.gif

tumblr_m2datfXgIF1qbsxrco1_500.gif

I AM THE DEVIL
AND I AM HERE TO DO
THE DEVIL'S WORK

I could never be a member of any religion or cult, I'm to lazy when it comes to performing rituals on the date of activity...I read my wife's Wicca books, hell, it's more complicated than Christianity..

Yes, but you get to do the rituals naked. That makes for some VERY interesting times indeed!!

The entire thing is demonic, Ravi. I bind Satan in the name of Jesus and command him to remove the powers he has given all witches, satanists, and occultists on this board as well as the satanists who plan to distribute this material. I also command Satan to stop giving benefits to all the people who serve him on this board and those involved in the distribution of this material in Orange County in Jesus Name. I command Satan stop giving drugs to the people on this board, to cut off their supply. Right now. In Jesus name.

There won't be any more benefits given by Satan to people serving him here on this board or to those involved in this report of distributing satanic literature to children of Orange county. I cancel out the assignment and destroy the works of Satan today by the authority given to me in Luke 10:19. Amen.

That matter is settled. Got anything else you'd like to report on Ravi? Your about to see some major changes on USMB, Ravi.

It is called the power of the Holy Spirit and when a Christian prays in Jesus name and commands Satan? Big things happen. Believe it. It's the truth.

Oh, oh, OH OH! I feel it!

OH GREAT GOD ALMIGHTY

I repent I repent I repent!

AWWWW

I FEEL THE LOVE

of the GOD GOD GOD ALMIGHTY

OH HO HO

THE Holy Spirit IS IN MY BODY

tumblr_mc3lx6KCDV1rhdpq4o1_500.gif

baby-firefly-chinese-japanese-o.gif

Sheri-Moon-Zombie-Neice.gif

Sheri-Moon-Zombie-Skull.gif

large.gif

tumblr_m2datfXgIF1qbsxrco1_500.gif

I AM THE DEVIL
AND I AM HERE TO DO
THE DEVIL'S WORK

Ohhh,man...I need some acid....

I could never be a member of any religion or cult, I'm to lazy when it comes to performing rituals on the date of activity...I read my wife's Wicca books, hell, it's more complicated than Christianity..

Yes, but you get to do the rituals naked. That makes for some VERY interesting times indeed!!
As long as it below 35 ass...

I know some ass that is well beyond 35 years old that is well worth a "ritual".

You talkin' Junque in da Trunque?

You talkin' Junque in da Trunque?

I'm talking perfectly shaped and lovely.

Satanists are well known for their proclivity to abuse and molest children..children are victimized in some of their rituals.

That should be enough to keep them off the school grounds. But progressive baby killers think they're cool.

Satanists are reactionary idiots, but so are all of the religions they criticize. I can't pick sides on this one. :D

Satanists are well known for their proclivity to abuse and molest children..children are victimized in some of their rituals.

That should be enough to keep them off the school grounds. But progressive baby killers think they're cool.

the babbling unkoshergoon babbles and babbles... :eusa_liar:

who are you calling a progressive baby killer? and who said satanists are cool?

Given the number of priests guilty of molesting boys, muslims and mormons guilty of marrying prepubescent girls, and other debauchery performed in the name of God, I think the satanists deserve the same benefit of the doubt. If they harm a child, put them away for the rest of their life. But if you are going to allow one religion on school grounds, you have to allow them all.

Shit! Florida is going to burn today? I haven't had my second martini yet!

Yep, that is what the looney said.

But I have a question. I am in Atlanta, and we have been enjoying some cooler weather. Will the burning of Florida mean some heat up here? Or smoke? Or will God contain all that behind a magic shield?

Yep, just like the Christian groups that attempted to demonize gay people are directly responsible for the current ability of gay people to marry each other.

You have to laugh at the sanctimonious assholes.
Homosexuals may be able to marry each other now, but they still can not reproduce together without any help from anyone else and I don't believe that any Christian group is the reason why they can't.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I fully expect you to show up at the school and hand out copies of your post, right next to the Satanic group, in fact, I command it.

The pagan rituals of Halloween and Xmas make a strong case for the Satanist's latest venture.

Forum List

Back