Satanic Group To Hand Out Activity Books In Orlando Area Schools

The entire purpose of the "Satanic Temple" is to pull stunts like this. More power to them.

Seems fair, that was the whole purpose of Anton Laveys Church of Satan.

Well, LaVey was more interested in creating a religion that would help him get laid than anything else - that, and sending a big fuck you to Christianity. It was a "religion" that allowed anything.

The Satanic Temple, on the other hand, exists purely to make political and religious points like this one.

Church-Lady-Satan-38630794076.png

Homosexuals may be able to marry each other now, but they still can not reproduce together without any help from anyone else and I don't believe that any Christian group is the reason why they can't.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
You're right.

Its the straights who are giving birth to gays.

What do you think we should do about that?

Burn them at the stake?
No, because that would be wrong too.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I believe that the Lord is the one who should decide on what is done about anyone.

The pagan rituals of Halloween and Xmas make a strong case for the Satanist's latest venture.

Actually, most pagan faiths have no satan and no pure evil. That is a christian construct.
You said most don't; does that mean some do?

I said "most" because I do not claim to know about every single pagan religion or sect.
and I used the ter m "pagan rituals" in lieu of pagan "sects or faith" but that didn't stop you from thinking did not know the difference. You meant well, so, I can appreciate that.

Last edited:
Most of the Founders were Free Masons...
...who expected Christianity to always be the public faith.

Do you have any evidence for this supposed "expectation" of the Founding Fathers?
many were Deists. The Declaration states- "nature and nature's God" That is not the Christian God. Many Righties either don't know about The Enlightenment or actively ignore it to support their SOCON agenda. Sad :(

Do you have any evidence for this supposed "expectation" of the Founding Fathers?
many were Deists. Declaration "nature and nature's God" That is not the Christian God. Many Righties either don't know about the enlightenment or actively ignore it to support their SOCON agenda. Sad :(
They quote Jefferson but not his harsh slave laws he wrote while a legislature member in Virginia...

The pagan rituals of Halloween and Xmas make a strong case for the Satanist's latest venture.

Actually, most pagan faiths have no satan and no pure evil. That is a christian construct.

I said "most" because I do not claim to know about every single pagan religion or sect.
and I used the ter m "pagan rituals" in lieu of pagan "sects or faith" but that didn't stop you from thinking did not know the difference. You meant well, so, I can appreciate that.

The term pagan usually means one of the earth-based faiths like Wicca, Witta, Druidism ect. My point still stands, because most pagan faiths do not believe in Satan.

No they were deists
True. Here you go: Deism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In the United States, Enlightenment philosophy (which itself was heavily inspired by deist ideals) played a major role in creating the principle of religious freedom, expressed in Thomas Jefferson's letters and included in the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. American Founding Fathers, or Framers of the Constitution, who were especially noted for being influenced by such philosophy include Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Cornelius Harnett, Gouverneur Morris, and Hugh Williamson. Their political speeches show distinct deistic influence.

Other notable Founding Fathers may have been more directly deist. These include James Madison, possibly Alexander Hamilton, Ethan Allen,[47] and Thomas Paine (who published The Age of Reason, a treatise that helped to popularize deism throughout the United States and Europe).

The term pagan usually means one of the earth-based faiths like Wicca, Witta, Druidism ect. My point still stands, because most pagan faiths do not believe in Satan.

Ok, I agree. However, that has nothing to do with my original statement about Halloween and Christmas being pagan rituals. My point was that Christians unwittingly engage in pagan rituals every Christmas, Easter and Halloween. At the end of those celebrated occasions the resume their normal Christian practices of excoriating wiccans, sorcerers and the like as agents of the devil. they adhere to he Biblical prohibitions against witches, sorcerers and idols until it is time to set up the Christmas tree and adorn it with baubles. They are disturbed by the sight of wiccans and Gnostics they encounter until Halloween. Few are aware that the holiday of Easter was named after a pagan goddess. There may be come controversy concerning the latter...what do I know? Just saying!

Shit! Florida is going to burn today? I haven't had my second martini yet!
In between the rain, it will burn!!

Every day, 4pm ... No fire could survive those rains.
Good point. We did get some minor flooding but no fires or Russian nukes. I take it Jesus must have read Jeri the riot act.

No! Surely not! I mean, Jeri BOUND SATAN! How can it be that Florida didn't burn?

Well, LaVey was more interested in creating a religion that would help him get laid than anything else - that, and sending a big fuck you to Christianity. It was a "religion" that allowed anything.

The Satanic Temple, on the other hand, exists purely to make political and religious points like this one.

Nonsense. Levey created a spoof, that ended up making money for him. He had no belief in Satan and publicly stated as much.

Forum List

Back