Florida Democrat Congressman claims Constitutional carry is “FASCISM”

GUN CONTROL IS PUSHED BY COMMUNISTS WHO WANT O CONTROL THE POPULATION.

They're too stupid to succeed, too many out there now , and of course they also want wide open borders and no racist Border Patrol and military hindering their mobs coming in and out, so we know for a fact its not realy guns that bothered them, it's just law abiding people, mostly white people, having them and using them for self-defense.

Last edited:
Maxwell Frost was calling Desantis fascist. Not the concealed carry.

anyways, as if we dont have enough mass shootings already, we need more hmm?

WE can stop over 99% of mass shootings and serial killers by simply doing sweeps in certain neighborhoods, but then you gimps would snivel and wimper bout 'Raycissism!!!!" and 'profiling!!!!'. You don't really give a crap about 'violence' and 'mass shootings', you just need to parrot your peer group of idiots and phonies is all. Fashion and appearances are all that matter to you.

It was on the Joy Reid show. The Tweet is right there in the article. What are heck are you talking about?

Let me spoon feed you. Open wide….here comes the airplane…

He didn't say the law was fascism.

He said DeSantis is fascist for creating laws just to score points for a presidential run at the expense of other communities.

I get that the article told you what you wanted to think but you may want to try being a little more objective.

If you do not live in Florida, why the FUCK do you care if Constitutional Carry is the law in Florida?

I dont GAF that San Fran allows shitting in the streets and are a sanctuary city for drug addicted homeless.

If you want to wreck your city, go right ahead. YOU DO YOU.

However, CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY IS NOT FASCISM.

If you do not live in Florida, why the FUCK do you care if Constitutional Carry is the law in Florida?

I dont GAF that San Fran allows shitting in the streets and are a sanctuary city for drug addicted homeless.

If you want to wreck your city, go right ahead. YOU DO YOU.

However, CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY IS NOT FASCISM.
Of course it's fascism, you don't need a gun in a civilised country which you're not.

Isnt it the exact opposite of fascism?

Do these people just say anything they do not like is FASCISM?

FREEDOM TO CARRY A GUN IS NOT FASCISM. IT IS FREEDOM.
He may not speak for all Dumbocraps. But it is apparent that many of them assume that our Constitution, itself, is fascist

Yes. They’re that stupid.

Forum List

Back