Florida Democrat leader Nikki Fried says “I’m not a doctor” when asked whether transgender women (males) can give birth or have an abortion.

I may sound insane, but I don't even fully understand what a Transexual is. It is all confusing to a person like myself who has never sought it out.

If they were born a man obviously they can't give birth. What if they were born a woman? Can they keep both parts?

I don't know, there are too many variables and it is far worse when people use socialization to further skew and confuse.
Yeah some people have very hard lives. I remember in middle school we had a classmate that was born intersex. It really is not so simple as your either a man or woman sometimes. I had several classmates in high school who were boys, but they came to school dressed as girls because that is what they identified as. Our teachers let them do this and had no objections to it. I knew one who classmate who went through hormone therapy in high school. I went to a high school that was in a Democrat state and these classmates were accepted by our teaching staff and classmates with open arms.

As far as Nikki's comments, she simply said she wasn't a doctor. Who knows maybe with medical advances maybe one day a trans individual will be able to give birth.

I have. Males with wombs can get pregnant like infertile females with wombs get pregnant. In vitro.
I'm sure you missed the fact that infertile females have the naturally occurring biological organs that separate male from female.

When do you think Dylan Mulvaney will announce a pregnancy?

So we are to believe that you could get pregnant?
I wasnt born with a working womb so what do you think?
Or, is it a fact that only an exceeding rare biological disorder and with intervention by modern medical technology could a pregnancy occur.
Yes. And its a fact I informed you of. I'm glad you are now conceding that males can get pregnant though I'm not sure why you're presenting as information you're informing me of. :dunno: :lmao:
I'm sure you believe that men getting pregnant is a completely realistic, defendable position but proceeding through another day promoting absurd, leftist notions of biological absurdities is really pathetic.
You just conceded that it was realistic you Moron. :funnyface:

Who knows maybe with medical advances maybe one day a trans individual will be able to give birth.
It's already happened Scorpio

It would not ,save for medical intervention

ergo, no male is going to be giving birth naturally

~S~

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I'm sure you missed the fact that infertile females have the naturally occurring biological organs that separate male from female.

When do you think Dylan Mulvaney will announce a pregnancy?
What's unnatural about the wombs a small percentage of men are born with?

What's unnatural about the wombs a small percentage of men are born with?

It's not just a small percentage. It's phenomenally rare.

You may believe that your practice of plunging large needles into dolls fashioned into the likeness of people will harm them, but there's nothing natural about that.

It's not at all unusual for leftists to press the absurdity of men becoming pregnant so why not provide examples of that happening.

I wasnt born with a working womb so what do you think?

Yes. And its a fact I informed you of. I'm glad you are now conceding that males can get pregnant though I'm not sure why you're presenting as information you're informing me of. :dunno: :lmao:

You just conceded that it was realistic you Moron. :funnyface:

I'm disappointed that you insist on believing men can get pregnant. It's predictable that you can give no examples of that happening but it's typical for the left to press their agenda of fear and superstition.

It's not just a small percentage. It's phenomenally rare.
Which still doesn't stop it from being a fact that men can get pregnant.
You may believe that your practice of plunging large needles into dolls fashioned into the likeness of people will harm them, but there's nothing natural about that.
I've never said anything about this. Your strawman doesn't prove the unnatural nature of men with wombs.
It's not at all unusual for leftists to press the absurdity of men becoming pregnant so why not provide examples of that happening.
Except it isn't absurd. You yourself acknowledge it's reality.

Same as infertile women. :dunno:
There's nothing unnatural about an infertile woman giving birth. The process of giving birth is generally the same among mammalian species.

Conception and giving birth are different processes.

That's the problem with the those who mindlessly press a scientifically illiterate position, your attempts at argument are ridiculous and buffoonish.

Which still doesn't stop it from being a fact that men can get pregnant.

I've never said anything about this. Your strawman doesn't prove the unnatural nature of men with wombs.

Except it isn't absurd. You yourself acknowledge it's reality.

Except it is absurd. ''You yourself'' acknowledge an inability to identify men getting pregnant.

You hope to justify your scientific illiteracy with a retreat to ignorance. Pressing a nonsensical woke, leftist agenda won't help you.

There's nothing unnatural about an infertile woman giving birth. The process of giving birth is generally the same among mammalian species.
There's also nothing unnatural about a male with a womb giving birth. It's not being a woman in and of itself that makes the process natural, some natural women don't have wombs and can't give birth, it's the possession of a functioning uterus that makes it possible.
Conception and giving birth are different processes.
No shit.
That's the problem with the those who mindlessly press a scientifically illiterate position, your attempts at argument are ridiculous and buffoonish.
Except I've schooled you this entire debate. There's a reason all the pussies ran off. They're at least bright enough to know I was mauling them intellectually.

Right above you..... :lmao:
Can you answer whether a transgender male can give birth or have an abortion? What does the science say?

You should be able to answer this because you are the same people that are certain Climate Change is due to white men in the Midwest and South driving SUVs yet it is not China because they signed The Paris Accords.

Except it is absurd. ''You yourself'' acknowledge an inability to identify men getting pregnant.

You hope to justify your scientific illiteracy with a retreat to ignorance. Pressing a nonsensical woke, leftist agenda won't help you.
I haven't argued that any male has gotten pregnant in this way only that those with this sexual disorder can and the science supports it.

There's also nothing unnatural about a male with a womb giving birth. It's not being a woman in and of itself that makes the process natural, some natural women don't have wombs and can't give birth, it's the possession of a functioning uterus that makes it possible.

No shit.

Except I've schooled you this entire debate. There's a reason all the pussies ran off. They're at least bright enough to know I was mauling them intellectually.

Except you have retreated to the, ''I've schooled you'', nonsense as a defensive claim when your attempt at argument has failed.

You can make all the nonsensical, woke claims that men, tranny or otherwise, can get pregnant but I note that you can't identify a single case of a biological male getting pregnant.

Can you answer whether a transgender male can give birth or have an abortion? What does the science say?
Well first I don't think you're using that term correctly. The gender in transgender refers to the sociological aspects of gender while male and female are biological distinctions so the term would be a transgender man, with man and woman being used for social distinctions. A transgendered man in that case would most likely be a a biological female or possibly intersex.

As far as biological males born with working uteruses the science seems to think they could.
You should be able to answer this because you are the same people that are certain Climate Change is due to white men in the Midwest and South driving SUVs yet it is not China because they signed The Paris Accords.
That strawman has nothing to do with me.

Except you have retreated to the, ''I've schooled you'', nonsense as a defensive claim when your attempt at argument has failed.
I haven't retreated to anything. I made an argument and then boasted it was superiors to yours. You haven't harmed my argument once. It's gone untouched by you our entire debate.
You can make all the nonsensical, woke claims that men, tranny or otherwise, can get pregnant but I note that you can't identify a single case of a biological male getting pregnant.
That's a lot rhetoric and absolutely no rational argument to be found.

Forum List

Back