Florida Democrat leader Nikki Fried says “I’m not a doctor” when asked whether transgender women (males) can give birth or have an abortion.

I already did. The link I provided described a man and a biological condition where males can form fully functioning uteruses. Apparently you blocked it out mentally. I'm guessing for emotional reasons. :itsok:

Who's claiming to be about to change people's chromosomes?

You do know there are trans people who would never know were trans right?

As expected, in the face of having to support your ''phact'' of men getting pregnant, you resort to weasels.

Science and biology tend to ruthlessly dismantle the fear and superstition that is the illiterate left.

How is it unnatural? Disorder doesn't mean unnatural you Bingo. It's just a word we use to describe things out of the ordinary.
Maybe you could grow a second head, and debate yourself goat dude

1708172149220.png

~S~

I posted a link to males born with functioning uteruses. Here it is again. Just hit me up when you're done being a giant pussy.

Man Shocked to Discover He Has a Fully Functioning Womb

You posted some absurdity about a biological curiosity. Those happen. Two-headed people and conjoined twins happen.

It's just remarkable how the science-illiterate woke think the notion of men pretending to be women isn't a completely absurd idea that could only be believed by the backward and retrograde. And yet, these very same people have apparently no problem believing that a biological male can become pregnant.

So as'plain us how this man coukd become pregnant. To be more specific, as'plain us about the physiological apparatus that would make a pregnancy possible. This would include organs such ovaries, a cervix, birth canal and so on.

You might have missed those finer details at the Wil Thomas Madrassah for the Scientifically Illiterate.

You posted some absurdity about a biological curiosity. Those happen. Two-headed people and conjoined twins happen.

It's just remarkable how the science-illiterate woke think the notion of men pretending to be women isn't a completely absurd idea that could only be believed by the backward and retrograde. And yet, these very same people have apparently no problem believing that a biological male can become pregnant.

So as'plain us how this man coukd become pregnant. To be more specific, as'plain us about the physiological apparatus that would make a pregnancy possible. This would include organs such ovaries, a cervix, birth canal and so on.

You might have missed those finer details at the Wil Thomas Madrassah for the Scientifically Illiterate.
You've never heard of a c- section?

You've never heard of a c- section?

How would this man get pregnant?

Has a man with Persistant Mullerian duct syndrome ever delivered a child?

This kind of absurdity seems confined to the loony fringes of the woke-afflicted.

Are we to believe that a womb, cervix, uterus etc., are not biological organs unique to females?
Doofus, male and female genitalia form from the same biological material. It's your genes, hormones and proteins that your body produces that influence whether this material forms male genitalia or female genitalia. That's why people with disorders that affect things like hormone or protein production can grow both.

How would this man get pregnant?

Has a man with Persistant Mullerian duct syndrome ever delivered a child?

This kind of absurdity seems confined to the loony fringes of the woke-afflicted.
He would get pregnant the same way naturally infertile females get pregnant. Through implantation of a fertilized egg into their working womb.

Doofus, male and female genitalia form from the same biological material. It's your genes, hormones and proteins that your body produces that influence whether this material forms male genitalia or female genitalia. That's why people with disorders that affect things like hormone or protein production can grow both.

That's fine, Doofus.

So tell us more about men getting pregnant. This is the nonsense coming from the woke, scientifically illiterate left.

hermaphrodites exist only as a disorder of sexual differentiation (DSD) Hollie

~S~
And disorders aren't unnatural you dumb Bingo. It doesn't matter that only a very small percentage of males have the possibility of becoming pregnant because that's all that's required to say they objectively can. Its a shame if simple facts hurt your simple feelings. :itsok:

Last edited:
That's fine, Doofus.

So tell us more about men getting pregnant. This is the nonsense coming from the woke, scientifically illiterate left.
I have. Males with wombs can get pregnant like infertile females with wombs get pregnant. In vitro.

He would get pregnant the same way naturally infertile females get pregnant. Through implantation of a fertilized egg into their working womb.

So we are to believe that you could get pregnant? Or, is it a fact that only an exceeding rare biological disorder and with intervention by modern medical technology could a pregnancy occur.

I'm sure you believe that men getting pregnant is a completely realistic, defendable position but proceeding through another day promoting absurd, leftist notions of biological absurdities is really pathetic.

Forum List

Back