Florida Democrat leader Nikki Fried says “I’m not a doctor” when asked whether transgender women (males) can give birth or have an abortion.

When is a blastocyst a human?

Your definition was immediately broken. It failed.
I'm not going to tell anyone whether they're a woman or a man. That is their decision according to law.

In the extraordinarily rare case of an intersex person, I will give you that they can pick their sex. If you do not suffer from this abnormality, you are either a man or a woman. It is not complicated.

In the extraordinarily rare case of an intersex person, I will give you that they can pick their sex. If you do not suffer from this abnormality, you are either a man or a woman. It is not complicated.
It's funny that this clown wants to hang his hat on that one thinking it explains the lefts stance a man can be a woman and vice versa simply by thinking he is a woman etc....

Sex assignment at birth usually aligns with a child's anatomical sex and phenotype. The number of births with ambiguous genitals is in the range of 1:4,500–1:2,000 (0.02%–0.05%).

It's hilarious to me that you Bingos can accept naturally diverse genitalia production but not naturally diverse biological identities. It's varying hormone production that causes these diverse genital developments why do you Bingos have such a hard time understanding the same can happen to brain chemistry that influences biological perception?

I haven't retreated to anything. I made an argument and then boasted it was superiors to yours. You haven't harmed my argument once. It's gone untouched by you our entire debate.

That's a lot rhetoric and absolutely no rational argument to be found.

I would make the case that insisting men can get pregnant is useless, woke leftist rhetoric.

More importantly, it represents a truly descent into sheer lunacy.

Woke leftists are a fearful, ignorant lot who don't understand that their silly, woke slogans don't refute biology. It has been explained in excruciating detail to the gender confused crowd that there is nothing to support the silliness that men dressing up as women actually changes 60 million years of mammalian biology. Leftists don't understand that ''feelings'' alone can't magically change one's gender. So, they've done what leftist wokesters always do: they resort to nonsense insistence that ''feelings'' alone define objective reality.

I would make the case that insisting men can get pregnant is useless, woke leftist rhetoric.

More importantly, it represents a truly descent into sheer lunacy.

Woke leftists are a fearful, ignorant lot who don't understand that their silly, woke slogans don't refute biology. It has been explained in excruciating detail to the gender confused crowd that there is nothing to support the silliness that men dressing up as women actually changes 60 million years of mammalian biology. Leftists don't understand that ''feelings'' alone can't magically change one's gender. So, they've done what leftist wokesters always do: they resort to nonsense insistence that ''feelings'' alone define objective reality.
More rhetoric and no presentation of science. Stop pretending as if you understand it. You're only embarrassing yourselves. That's why sparky ran away like a bitch after getting so far ahead of his skiis that he claimed sexual disorders were unnatural. :lmao:

Science has said they could... I presented the link that says just that.
Actually, you are just lazy and never bothered to look beyond Cosmopolitan magazine. You may believe Cosmo is a science journal but that's silly.

''Moreover, during laparotomy, a globular structure resembling the uterus with the cervix, Fallopian tubes, and vagina were found.''

There is nothing to indicate that "a globular structure resembling the uterus with the cervix, Fallopian tubes, and vagina'', would support a nan getting pregnant.

Lazy and shiftless is no way to proceed through life.

More rhetoric and no presentation of science. Stop pretending as if you understand it. You're only embarrassing yourselves. That's why sparky ran away like a bitch after getting so far ahead of his skiis that he claimed sexual disorders were unnatural. :lmao:

60 million years of mammalian biology is addressed in the science literature.

Where is the science that shows men dressing as women changes their biology?

That's not the same link or the same case I presented to you you idiot. The person in my link was a 37 year old man not whoever this 35 year old man is.

What 35 year old man?

You provided nothing but a Cosmo link that offers nothing but alleged commentary from "Rob''.

There is not a single bit of evidence that your copy and paste is accurate, believable or true.

“Could” is not the same as “yes”.
It's certainly more accurate than "no", ain't it? If you want to concede that the answer to the question of whether males can get pregnant is "science says it's possible" I'd be okay with that. :dunno:

Last edited:
The problem is not that a very tiny minority thinks it is a "certain way". The problem is when it thinks the majority must join it.

What 35 year old man?

You provided nothing but a Cosmo link that offers nothing but alleged commentary from "Rob''.

There is not a single bit of evidence that your copy and paste is accurate, believable or true.
Why do you lie like a coward little bitch? :dunno: :lmao:

The Müllerian duct would normally disappear in male fetuses, because they produce hormones that reduce and eventually cause it to disappear. But in babies with PMDS, the hormones are not produced fast enough or correctly enough to cause this to happen. The duct then turns into a womb. None of this affects the growth of the other sex organs in the fetus, and it eventually develops male genitalia. According to reports, Rob has a fully functioning uterus, ovaries and a cervix.

Experts told the National Post diagnoses of PMDS in patients Rob's age is extremely rare, as most cases are detected in puberty.

It's certainly more accurate than "no", ain't it. If you want to concede that the answer to the question of whether males can get pregnant is "science says it's possible" I'd be okay with that. :dunno:
I am saying “science” has not confirmed it. “Science” says a lot of things are possible.

I am saying “science” has not confirmed it. “Science” says a lot of things are possible.
That's either an ignorant or mischaracterization of what is meant by possible in this context. Take the existence of God. It's certainly possible he exists but there is no objective evidence to support that he exists. Then there's something like the possibility of an atomic bomb starting a chain reaction that ignites the atmosphere. Possible according to the math but highly improbable. Then there's situations like this where there's no reason to suspect a functioning womb wouldn't operate as its functioned to do, even in a biological male even though it's yet to be tested.

Forum List

Back