Florida Democrat leader Nikki Fried says “I’m not a doctor” when asked whether transgender women (males) can give birth or have an abortion.

Sure there is. Some things, according to science and by extension, objective observation, are a lot more possible than others. For instance, given the available objective evidence it's highly unlikely that God exists. Given the objective evidence of having a biologically working womb it's highly likely that males with this biological condition can be impregnated and thus become pregnant.

No. You're simply trying to mix all possibilities together on the same probability scale.
Why would you characterize a person born with both male and female sex organs that can become impregnated as "male", Simp?

Why would you characterize a person born with both male and female sex organs that can become impregnated as "male", Simp?
I'm simply going by what the article labeled him as, Snowflake. Are you arguing there's more than two genders? :dunno: :lmao:

I'm simply going by what the article labeled him as, Snowflake. Are you arguing there's more than two genders? :dunno: :lmao:
So you are incapable of thinking for yourself.

Got it.

Can this get pregnant?

1708199055025.png

Dufus thinks humans change sex on a whim.
And there’s a limitless amount of sexes.

In the alternate universe of the leftist retrograde, science is an annoyance that gets in the way of feelings. They believe men can get pregnant and that gender is a function of drugs and mutilating surgeries as they prey on young children as their easy victims.

No, I fully recognize the inherent subjectivity of any classification, still, it's the system we have. :dunno:

Do they have a working womb?
What man has ever had a ''working womb''?

There's nothing subjective about x any y chromosomes.

In the alternate universe of the leftist retrograde, science is an annoyance that gets in the way of feelings. They believe men can get pregnant and that gender is a function of drugs and mutilating surgeries as they prey on young children as their easy victims.
In this universe no respected scientific institution agrees with your position. Not a one.

What man has ever had a ''working womb''?

There's nothing subjective about x any y chromosomes.
I posted the article for you earlier and we've already been over this unless I'm confusing you with some other Bingo which is entirely possible.

I posted the article for you earlier and we've already been over this unless I'm confusing you with some other Bingo which is entirely possible.

What nonsense. You posted a silly opinion piece from a leftist tabloid. There was not a single, verifiable ''phact'' in that garbage.

I gave you a link to the actual medical investigation that made a complete refutation of the silly Cosmo article.

So you think male and female is "subjective"?

What a science denying moron.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
All classifications are inherently subjective because people decide what to put in to them. That's basic logic. Males with persistent müllerian duct syndrome are born with female parts and still categorized as Males.

All classifications are inherently subjective because people decide what to put in to them. That's basic logic. Males with persistent müllerian duct syndrome are born with female parts and still categorized as Males.
Science isn't your thing, Simp. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You're the one claiming science is on your side but can't talk science or point in the direction of a respected scientist who agrees with you.

You might want to avoid the science topic as biology is a subject that is rigorous. I'm not clear as to what ''respected scientist'' will agree with you that men can get pregnant.

On the other hand, let us know what ''respected scientist'' will humor your claims to menstrual cramps.

sure it is. I can tell the difference between male and female, Crayon Muncher.
No you can not. You could be standing right beside a trans or intersexed person and not even know it. They could not even know it. The man in my link was 37 before a doctors appointment revealed to him that he had a uterus and internal female genitalia.

You might want to avoid the science topic as biology is a subject that is rigorous. I'm not clear as to what ''respected scientist'' will agree with you that men can get pregnant.

On the other hand, let us know what ''respected scientist'' will humor your claims to menstrual cramps.
You kidding me? I get innumerable hours of entertainment watching you dumb Bingos state your ignorance with such unearned confidence that frankly, it's endearing. I don't want you to have any political or social power but I hope you're a permanent part of the American diaspora. That said let's play a game. Every time I reply to something you say to me I'll include a link to a reputable institution that agrees with me and we'll see if you can do the same.

Answers to your questions about transgender people, gender identity, and gender expression

Forum List

Back