Florida Democrat leader Nikki Fried says “I’m not a doctor” when asked whether transgender women (males) can give birth or have an abortion.

Channel 7 News au.

So what? They picked up the feed from the UK tabloid.

You don't think it's strange that your best case for men getting pregnant comes from tabloids?
It comes from logic. Functioning wombs means functioning wombs.

1000002133.png

No you can not. You could be standing right beside a trans or intersexed person and not even know it. They could not even know it. The man in my link was 37 before a doctors appointment revealed to him that he had a uterus and internal female genitalia.
Yes I can by using science, Dumbass. Chromosomes give it away every time.

Some "tranny" dude in a dress and makeup is still a dude, and will ALWAYS be a dude.

You kidding me? I get innumerable hours of entertainment watching you dumb Bingos state your ignorance with such unearned confidence that frankly, it's endearing. I don't want you to have any political or social power but I hope you're a permanent part of the American diaspora. That said let's play a game. Every time I reply to something you say to me I'll include a link to a reputable institution that agrees with me and we'll see if you can do the same.

Answers to your questions about transgender people, gender identity, and gender expression
So you are relying on a source that says what a person identifies as is what he or she is, and not the science based genetics.

Here is your "science:, Simp.

The notion that you yourself conceded to earlier on? :dunno: :lmao:

Depression is a mental health disorder, it's not surprising that trans people, who face higher levels of discrimination than the general population, would have higher rates of mental health disorders. That science isn't adverse to any of my claims.

What Is Transgender?
All trannies have a mental health disorder. It's called gender dysforia, Dumbass.

Tabloids don't have a good record for logic.

Space alien abductions, Bigfoot sightings, etc., are the stuff of tabloids.
You've presented no logic and no link, what does that suggest? The same biological material that makes males also makes females. In fact female is the default. It is existence of one tiny gene on the Y chromosome that influences male genital growth.

Some biology of sexuality - PubMed.

Geneticists have discovered that all human embryos start life as females, as do all embryos of mammals. About the 2nd month the fetal tests elaborate enough androgens to offset the maternal estrogens and maleness develops.

Last edited:
All trannies have a mental health disorder. It's called gender dysforia, Dumbass.
Don't pretend to know science like a thirsty Bingo when you don't.

What is Gender Dysphoria?.

It is important to note that gender identity is different from gender expression. Whereas gender identity refers to one’s psychological sense of their gender, gender expression refers to the way in which one presents to the world in a gendered way. For example, in much of the U.S., wearing a dress is considered a “feminine” gender expression, and wearing a tuxedo is considered a “masculine” gender expression. Such expectations are culturally defined and vary across time and culture. One’s gender expression does not necessarily align with their gender identity. Diverse gender expressions, much like diverse gender identities, are not indications of a mental disorder.

Don't pretend to know science like a thirsty Bingo when you don't.

What is Gender Dysphoria?.

It is important to note that gender identity is different from gender expression. Whereas gender identity refers to one’s psychological sense of their gender, gender expression refers to the way in which one presents to the world in a gendered way. For example, in much of the U.S., wearing a dress is considered a “feminine” gender expression, and wearing a tuxedo is considered a “masculine” gender expression. Such expectations are culturally defined and vary across time and culture. One’s gender expression does not necessarily align with their gender identity. Diverse gender expressions, much like diverse gender identities, are not indications of a mental disorder.

All well and good about this gender confusion but the fact remains a biological male cannot get pregnant.

You're getting shredded

You haven't. You don't even realize that biological classifications aren't natural. They're invented and thus subjective.

You're either biological male or biological female and never ever will a biological male get pregnant. It's not going to happen and you can flap your yap all day. You look ridiculous

Sex change operations have been around since the early 1950s. Maggots hate them, but then, they fucking hate everything.

You're either biological male or biological female and never ever will a biological male get pregnant. It's not going to happen and you can flap your yap all day. You look ridiculous
I'm not at all flip flopping I'm attempting, most likely in futility, to explain to you that what you imagine to be objective fact (sexual classification) is in actuality, inherently subjective.

What this means is that nature doesn't choose to call a person with a penis a male or a person with ovaries a female. We do. We choose how people fit into these categories. That isn't objective observation, that's subjective choice. What chromosomes you have, what hormone production you have, what genitalia you have these can be objectively observed but how we catalog them into biological categories will always ultimately be subjective. Does a person born with a womb and a penis get categorized as a male or female or something else? That's a subjective choice but as long as they have objectively biologically functioning organs it doesn't matter what you subjectively call them.

Forum List

Back