Florida Democrat leader Nikki Fried says “I’m not a doctor” when asked whether transgender women (males) can give birth or have an abortion.

You kidding me? I get innumerable hours of entertainment watching you dumb Bingos state your ignorance with such unearned confidence that frankly, it's endearing. I don't want you to have any political or social power but I hope you're a permanent part of the American diaspora. That said let's play a game. Every time I reply to something you say to me I'll include a link to a reputable institution that agrees with me and we'll see if you can do the same.

Answers to your questions about transgender people, gender identity, and gender expression

As expected, your silly notions of men getting pregnant was a total bust.

Several lines of evidence indicate the prevalence of mental health disorders in Transgender (TG) individuals is higher than that of cisgender individuals or the general population.

As expected, your silly notions of men getting pregnant was a total bust.
The notion that you yourself conceded to earlier on? :dunno: :lmao:

Several lines of evidence indicate the prevalence of mental health disorders in Transgender (TG) individuals is higher than that of cisgender individuals or the general population.
Depression is a mental health disorder, it's not surprising that trans people, who face higher levels of discrimination than the general population, would have higher rates of mental health disorders. That science isn't adverse to any of my claims.

What Is Transgender?

Sure there is. Some things, according to science and by extension, objective observation, are a lot more possible than others. For instance, given the available objective evidence it's highly unlikely that God exists. Given the objective evidence of having a biologically working womb it's highly likely that males with this biological condition can be impregnated and thus become pregnant.
where is the data to support that? Your claims remain specious and speculative. Earn that intellectual authority by providing supporting data to “objective evidence”.

where is the data to support that? Your claims remain specious and speculative. Earn that intellectual authority by providing supporting data to “objective evidence”.
Data to support what? I already linked to an article about a male with a functioning uterus. Do you not understand what functioning means?

The notion that you yourself conceded to earlier on? :dunno: :lmao:

Depression is a mental health disorder, it's not surprising that trans people, who face higher levels of discrimination than the general population, would have higher rates of mental health disorders. That science isn't adverse to any of my claims.

What Is Transgender?

Me myself conceded to your silly notions?

I don't accept that your notion that Wil Thomas is female because he was a failed male swimmer and now out paces biological females.

Why don't you people leave children alone with your grooming?

Data to support what? I already linked to an article about a male with a functioning uterus. Do you not understand what functioning means?

You linked to a completely unsupported Cosmo article about a man with a womb.

The facts were that doctors found a blob of tissue.

Do you know what confusion means?

Me myself conceded to your silly notions?

I don't accept that your notion that Wil Thomas is female because he was a failed male swimmer and now out paces biological females.

Why don't you people leave children alone with your grooming?
I don't care what you emotionally accept or don't accept, I'm just here to dunk on you and then point and laugh. :lmao:
You linked to a completely unsupported Cosmo article about a man with a womb.

The facts were that doctors found a blob of tissue.
No.... the 35 year old with a blob of tissue was your link, Moron. The 37 year old man in mine had a functioning womb.
Do you know what confusion means?
That's ironic innit considering you just mixed up our two links. BTW, here's another case, this time with an 18 year old with the same condition who had a fully functioning womb and ovaries and who went on to become pregnant.

US Trans Teen who Was Born Male is Now Pregnant after Doctor Discovers Womb - News18

I don't care what you emotionally accept or don't accept, I'm just here to dunk on you and then point and laugh. :lmao:

No.... the 35 year old with a blob of tissue was your link, Moron. The 37 year old man in mine had a functioning womb.

That's ironic innit considering you just mixed up our two links. BTW, here's another case, this time with an 18 year old with the same condition who had a fully functioning womb and ovaries and who went on to become pregnant.

US Trans Teen who Was Born Male is Now Pregnant after Doctor Discovers Womb - News18

Now that's pretty darn funny, You never read what you copied and pasted.

Try to think this through. An18 year old female goes through childhood and young adulthood, pretending to be a boy and gets pregnant.

Whoever boinked the girl somehow found the vagina while somehow missing the penis?

How do you get through a single day being such a gullible rube?

Your existence is, "it must be true cuz I dun' seen it on the interwed''

The discovery of her internal organs came to light when Mikey complained of having a 'weird feeling' after having sex or peeing.

Last edited:
I don't do passive. I do open and outright mockery and ridicule. Are you still confused? :dunno:
Not confused at all .. just laughing you're focused on a technicality to prove a point (150 cases in history with a genetic abnormality).. especially since most with this syndrome can't have babies .. further dwindling your argument. Cheers!

Try to think this through. An18 year old female goes through childhood and young adulthood, pretending to be a boy and gets pregnant.

Whoever boinked the girl somehow found the vagina while somehow missing the penis?

The discovery of her internal organs came to light when Mikey complained of having a 'weird feeling' after having sex or peeing.

Are you illiterate? She was born male, with external male genitalia and 46, XY chromosomes which is the designation for males born with PMDS and numerous other sexual disorders, and discovered she had working internal female organs. Don't be afraid of the diverse natural world.

Mikey later underwent a series of fertility process where donor sperm was directly injected into their eggs, due to the absence of a vaginal opening.

Not confused at all .. just laughing you're focused on a technicality to prove a point (150 cases in history with a genetic abnormality).. especially since most with this syndrome can't have babies .. further dwindling your argument. Cheers!
Except my argument isn't that it's common only that it exists. Your simple to defeat strawman must be representative of your simple intellect. :itsok:

:lmao:

Ignoring the small percentage of males who have the biological capability of getting pregnant so that you can pretend liberals are ridiculous for not stating emphatically that they can't, is exactly what marginalization is, Moron.
the question is and was can a male that claims he is a female and becomes transgendered have a baby and the clear and scientific answer is a resounding NO.

Are you illiterate? She was born male, with external male genitalia and 46, XY chromosomes which is the designation for males born with PMDS and numerous other sexual disorders, and discovered she had working internal female organs. Don't be afraid of the diverse natural world.

Mikey later underwent a series of fertility process where donor sperm was directly injected into their eggs, due to the absence of a vaginal opening.

You are perfectly free to unquestionably accept that silliness.

I'm guessing you completely missed that the article came from the supermarket tabloid, ''the Mirror''?

Like your earlier cut and paste article, not a single verifiable fact in that tabloid trash.

the question is and was can a male that claims he is a female and becomes transgendered have a baby and the clear and scientific answer is a resounding NO.
That's a lot of confused bigotry but I just linked to that very story.
a person with both male and female sexual organs is NOT a man. there is a term for that.
Yea, intersexed male or female.

Forum List

Back