Florida Democrat leader Nikki Fried says “I’m not a doctor” when asked whether transgender women (males) can give birth or have an abortion.

I know that is the law in this country.
My unedited post:

cnm is a science denying moron who can't tell us how many genders there are, and thinks people can just decide if they are male or female.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

well, we have supreme Court Justice that couldn't tell you what a woman was.
kb.jpg

Cuz the Left loves science.

Datz what dey sez.

Reality says otherwise.

The left tells us they are far better educated and smarter than conservatives but does it really take a doctor to tell if a man can be impregnated and give birth to a baby?

The left tells us they are far better educated and smarter than conservatives but does it really take a doctor to tell if a man can be impregnated and give birth to a baby?
Stupid people usually are arrogant and narcissistic....like most leftists.

Nah, that definition doesn't fit either. But tell me, what's the definition of a biological male, with or without a mental illness?
Going by liberal rules, it’s whatever the person says they are. But that doesn’t answer the question as to whether or not biological males can get pregnant or have abortions, does it?

So can they?

Going by liberal rules, it’s whatever the person says they are. But that doesn’t answer the question as to whether or not biological males can get pregnant or have abortions, does it?

So can they?
Seems as if there's a possibility they could. That's why liberals account for possibility and conservatives close their eyes to things that are for them, emotionally uncomfortable truths.

Man Shocked to Discover He Has a Fully Functioning Womb

Cuz the Left loves science.

Datz what dey sez.

Reality says otherwise.

I think it's clear the left has pushed us farther and farther away from science and toward ignorance, frailty and cowardice. What most of us see as virtues; integrity, facts and inquiry are toxic to the left. Toxicity is at the heart of leftism and that toxicity is strangling science to death. That is ultimately what the left wants.

I think it's clear the left has pushed us farther and farther away from science and toward ignorance, frailty and cowardice. What most of us see as virtues; integrity, facts and inquiry are toxic to the left. Toxicity is at the heart of leftism and that toxicity is strangling science to death. That is ultimately what the left wants.
Virtue isn't the domain of science but of philosophy, moron.

Forum List

Back