Florida Democrat leader Nikki Fried says “I’m not a doctor” when asked whether transgender women (males) can give birth or have an abortion.

Just like a superior court judge, eh? Well, like her I know when I don't know what I'm talking about.

Unlike you.
I told you what a woman is. Since you disagree, tell me your opinion what a woman is.

So, what gender is an intersex?
In·ter·sex
/ˈin(t)ərˌseks/

adjective
  • 1.relating to or denoting a person or animal that has both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics:

Attachments

• 1708139775930.png
    1708139775930.png
    415 bytes · Views: 5
A woman is anyone with two X chromosome. A man is anyone with an XY set of chromosomes. It’s very simple
Very simple like you and the rest of the Christian Taliban mullahs.

In Swyer syndrome, individuals have one X chromosome and one Y chromosome in each cell, which is the pattern typically found in boys and men; however, they have female reproductive structures. People with Swyer syndrome have female external genitalia and some female internal reproductive

In·ter·sex
/ˈin(t)ərˌseks/

adjective
  • 1.relating to or denoting a person or animal that has both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics:
Fair enough. So there are at least three genders.

Very simple like you and the rest of the Christian Taliban mullahs.

In Swyer syndrome, individuals have one X chromosome and one Y chromosome in each cell, which is the pattern typically found in boys and men; however, they have female reproductive structures. People with Swyer syndrome have female external genitalia and some female internal reproductive
So you pick a vanishingly rare condition to claim I’m wrong. I don’t care about genitalia. Genetic chromosomes determine sex, not an ultra rare mutation.

When is a blastocyst a human?
I told you what a woman is. Since you disagree, tell me your opinion what a woman is.
Your definition was immediately broken. It failed.
I'm not going to tell anyone whether they're a woman or a man. That is their decision according to law.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back