Florida Democrat leader Nikki Fried says “I’m not a doctor” when asked whether transgender women (males) can give birth or have an abortion.

I may sound insane, but I don't even fully understand what a Transexual is. It is all confusing to a person like myself who has never sought it out.

If they were born a man obviously they can't give birth. What if they were born a woman? Can they keep both parts?
Perhaps you're thinking of this situation?

Intersex people are born with sex characteristics (including genitals, gonads and chromosome patterns) that do not fit typical binary notions of male or female bodies. Intersex is an umbrella term used to describe a wide range of natural bodily variations

Perhaps you're thinking of this situation?

Intersex people are born with sex characteristics (including genitals, gonads and chromosome patterns) that do not fit typical binary notions of male or female bodies. Intersex is an umbrella term used to describe a wide range of natural bodily variations
What's the percentage of people born intersex?

Nah, that definition doesn't fit either. But tell me, what's the definition of a biological male, with or without a mental illness?
I asked you first. When does a fetus become human?

Forum List

Back